BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 01oz

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz

Achieve colossal lashes in just one coat thanks to a collagen formula and Mega Brush. Clumps are no more!

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth 20, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Simethicone, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines
(CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica

What are the pros and cons of this mascara? I always see it at the store but end up picking another maybelline one.
Es resistente al agua? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Hey! It would be really a pleasure to test a product of your brand and give an opinion about it. I consider them a quality company and 100% trained to entrust them with the care of my face. I accept proposals!
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz!
Product Highlights
Good price! leaves no clumps very volumizing and leagthening very nice good dupe for dior showin reviews
I absolutely love this mascara I always use the waterproof version because it keeps my curl for longer. I have very long lashes but they stick straight out. So I curl them and then put a couple of coats of the Colassal on and am always happy with the results! I love the large brush, and the tube lasts me for a few months which is practically unheard of in my experiences. I also love the brown black version of this mascara, it is a beautiful in between color that works perfectly for day.in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,276 reviews
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Maybelline volume express colossal big shot mascara and I usually find it at Walmart for about $7.00. This is a volumizing mascara. The brush has wavy bristles and does a good job of adding a nice layer of product to the lashes. The product comes in 3 shades that I know of, I’ve only tried the black. Takes a little to fully dry down. It can begin clumping after the 3rd layer on me. Does a good job of lifting my lashes and opening up my eyes. I have short, thin lashes so this holds a curl for a few hours and then drops. It was harder to take off so I definitely recommend an eye makeup remover
Mary P.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Mary P.
I love this mascara, it’s my everyday one. I got the glam brown shade so it looks a bit more natural in color. It lengthens and added volume to my lashes. Lasted all day with little flaking. My only problem is this one isn’t waterproof ( my error in not checking before I bought it) so once my eyes started watering it did wear off a bit, fortunately it didn’t go streaking down my face.
Madi V.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Madi V.
I can't believe I will write this, but wow the disappointment I have in this mascara. I used to be a big fan of maybelline mascaras but the collosal one is just not it for me. The brush I like, however the formula is not the best. I barely can coat the lashes even if I tried multiple layers. I like volumizing mascara and this is just not providing me with what I need.
Dezahrae B.
Midland
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Dezahrae B.
Love this mascara. Makes my lashes so long and full. Get the yellow tube! You won’t regret it!! So decently priced also!! Can get at almost any drug store!! Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz
Laiza G.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Laiza G.
I am obsessedddd!!!!!! I have been devoted to this mascara for years… probably since 2015!!! And even though I tried so many other mascaras, brands etc, this is still my absolute FAVORITE. I always buy more than one because I worry about the company suddenly stop producing these babies. I honestly love it and even more for the fact that these mascara are super affordable… WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR? [product:maybelline-colossal-mascara-black]
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Miriam N.
It’s not the best but it does it job. I got it as a Christmas gift 🎁 do you like my makeup look? Go on YouTube and find the tutorial: Miriam Dice #f4f #makeup #beauty #DYI My YouTube channel is: Miriam Dice
DeAna M.
Schenectady, NY
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by DeAna M.
Used this product last night…works great 😍😍stayed on all night and helped my lashes blend well
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Anuna N.
This is a solid mascara, it makes my lashes a nice shade of black and it also adds a nice length. I wish it added more volume to my lashes but over all I think it’s a good everyday mascara for natural looks.
Tatum L.
Watertown, MA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by Tatum L.
I saw Bretman Rock try this out and wanted to try the Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Mascara out. I brought this mascara bc I was looking for a mascara that separates, lengthens and curls my lashes and looking natural. And it held up to those standards! I loveee how it separates my lashes without making them look spidery. I accidentally got the black brown mascara but honestly it was better for me to achieve more natural looking lashes. Definitely would get this mascara again! Note: i have straight, asian, lashes so if you have similar lashes like me, I highly recommend checking this mascara out!
carolyn L.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz uploaded by carolyn L.
This mascara works well if you’re going for a volume mascara look. It’s makes your eyes lashes look much fuller and darker. However the drawback in it being a very good volume mascara, is that as many volume mascaras have this issue, the product clumps on the eyelashes. Additionally, the mascara regularly transfers on to my under eyes and sometimes on my eyelids. I still reach for it when I’m going for a big going out look, but it’s no longer in my daily rotation.

1,281 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
il y a 5 mois
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz Has anyone given this one a chance? It’s been my go to for YEARS!
Celia G. il y a 5 mois
I love this mascara is my favorite one
Inga C.
Toronto
il y a 7 mois
Inga C. il y a 7 mois
It’s that good that everyone says?
Parry  S.
CAMILLO, WA
il y a 8 mois
Aurelia V. il y a 8 mois
Yes.I used it for some time then I think I got bored and started trying others.
ashley P.
il y a 8 mois
Priscilla A. il y a un mois
My experience with this mascara was okay! I’ve tried better!