BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash colossally chaotic eyelashes with a big volume formula and Teaser Brush – plump, disorganized lashes for a perfectly sexy mess.

• Isododecane

• I saw an add for this and looked at target and couldn't find it. ...1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else's eyes burn and cry un controllably wh...1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who feels like this gives more of a spider lash? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Y'all should try this mascara! I love it so much. I have long eyelashes already & this mascara sure makes them longer & with more volume. " in 36 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara ! I would recommend anyone to give it a try. I love the style of mascara brush it comes with and the fact that that's it a waterproof product. " in 20 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara!! Its thickening and seperating. I definitely think its for a specific type of lash. If you have big lashes already this might be a bit too much. i love it in combination with a more natural mascara to separate and then this one on top!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I have really short eyelashes and it lengthens my lashes with only a few layers. Definitely a brand I will stick to for my lash problems!" in 7 reviews
Jacky M.
This Maybelline Waterproof Mascara is the best thing in the world, WHY? because it gives my eyelashes more volume that girls at my school say "omg your eyelashes are so long and pretty", it makes them think that my eyelashes are naturally voluminousness (little do they know I am wearing mascara haha). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alison S.
I have been wearing Maybelline mascara since I was in junior high and I’ll never stop. Any time I try a pricier brand, it’s a mess. Maybelline doesn’t clump, but goes on thick; it gives great coverage and doesn’t run; and it doesn’t bother my contacts.
Jamie B.
Boca Raton
Great for volumious lashes. Definitely water proof it’s hard to get off without an oil based makeup remover. I don’t use this by itself I combine it with others but when I want more volume this is my go to. I also love using it for my lower lashline
Lexie H.
I love experimenting with mascara and rarely buy the same one over unless for backup. But I bought this for a steal at TJMaxx and loved the volume it gives my lash, plus the wand pretty great for hitting every lash.
Andrea M.
wethersfield
I love this one because it gives you full looking lashes without clumping them up and making them look like spider lashes which I don’t really like at all I love the yellow on it bc it really makes it pop
Anjelica Victoria I.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite drugstore brand mascara in the whole universe! The packaging is appealing to the eye, the formula is perfect, it is close to $10 but the shape of the brush and the bristle style makes it so incredibly worth it. I would purchase again in a heartbeat but lately I have not seen it in any of the stores I normally find it at and I fear that it's been discontinued which breaks my heart if it is so. Nonetheless if you can get your hands on this mascara please do try it out! I have long lashes with a slight subtle curl, they're borderline full but in a sparse kind of way meaning they fan out but some lashes are longer than others and some are naturally curled different so when I curl my lashes and apply this mascara it amplifies the length and fullness of my lashes but also coats and separates each lash.
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
This is my all-time favorite mascara for the moment. If you want thick, long, dramatic lashes without a bunch of clumping or falsies I would certainly recommend this mascara. I recently picked it back up for my make up routine because my newer one just didn't give me the same effects that this one does, and I can't believe I had ever put it down. I get so many compliments and questions about whether I use false lashes when I wear this formula; I just absolutely love it and will be purchasing it again as my current tube is becoming expired and dry. This one curls, adds length and thickness and the color is just so intense, your lashes look as if you paid for high-end false lashes.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I've been wearing this everyday!! I love me some maybelline mascara they have never done me wrong. Never had a problem with clumping my lashes, it dryers fast. They make my lashes look fuller. I so recommend it. I had to add eye drops to use every single drop before I buy another one lol!! Great product.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
When you apply it deposits a lot of product but if you work well you will get excellent results, my eyelashes are long and curly and I like them a lot more when I apply this product, I already have a time using it and I really like the result .. If you work it well You will not have problems and your eyelashes will look longer and with more volume
Amanda K.
Fitchburg, WI
I just got this mascara for the first time and I really like it so far. It makes my lashes look dark, full and long. It doesn't clump easily and I do a few layers to make my lashes extra full.

My only complaint is the brush bristles seem a little cheap and not very durable.
Christina F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was wondering what is the best way to put the massacra on you lower eyelids?
Britni T.
Warsaw, IN
Am I the only one who feels like this gives more of a spider lash?
Marcella J.
Bristol, CT
I bought this mascara a couple weeks ago and I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about it. Has anyone figured out a way to make this mascara really pop? Layering with other mascara maybe?
Hope R.
Alpena, MI
I love really bold lashes and I need a new mascara most of the time I buy Maybelline mascara Bc it's my favorite but I was wondering if this one is worth all the hype??
Karina T.
Coraopolis, PA
So, I've been looking for a new mascara and purchased this one just because I had a coupon? Can anyone give me their impressions on the product or some tips for application?