Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Chaotic Lash™ Waterproof Mascara

Unleash colossally chaotic eyelashes with a big volume formula and Teaser Brush – plump, disorganized lashes for a perfectly sexy mess.

• Isododecane

• Mica
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

I saw an add for this and looked at target and couldn't find it. They only had the spider effect one. I have been trying to find a new mascara that gives me chunky almost volume. The ones i keep trying just dont seem to do the trick. If anyone has tried it, I'd be interest in how it compares to some of the other ones on the market
Does this make anyone else's eyes burn and cry un controllably when you were this? This has happened to me when using this Mascara. Not sure if it's the mascara. Thought I'd ask
Am I the only one who feels like this gives more of a spider lash?
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Chaotic Lash™ Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Y'all should try this mascara! I love it so much. I have long eyelashes already & this mascara sure makes them longer & with more volume. ” in 36 reviews
“...the style of mascara brush it comes with and the fact that that's it a waterproof product. ” in 20 reviews
“My favorite mascara!! Its thickening and seperating. I definitely think its for a specific type of lash. If you have big lashes already this might be a bit too much. i love it in combination with a more natural mascara to separate and then this one on top!” in 8 reviews
“I love this mascara. I have really short eyelashes and it lengthens my lashes with only a few layers. Definitely a brand I will stick to for my lash problems!” in 7 reviews
Kentwood, LA
Maybelline has definitely been on there game. I wore this Volume Express for the first time and it did wonders. I have tarte and too faced but @Maybelline has something that works for everyone. If it's their Fit foundation and Studio Make up. Remember you told have to play higher than a product that works for you. #mybeautyawards #Maybelline #VoxBox #joinmefollow #lovetoreview
Thin, Straight
I have been wearing Maybelline mascara since I was in junior high and I’ll never stop. Any time I try a pricier brand, it’s a mess. Maybelline doesn’t clump, but goes on thick; it gives great coverage and doesn’t run; and it doesn’t bother my contacts.
Full, Straight
Wethersfield, CT
I love this one because it gives you full looking lashes without clumping them up and making them look like spider lashes which I don’t really like at all I love the yellow on it bc it really makes it pop
Warner Robins, GA
This is my all-time favorite mascara for the moment. If you want thick, long, dramatic lashes without a bunch of clumping or falsies I would certainly recommend this mascara. I recently picked it back up for my make up routine because my newer one just didn't give me the same effects that this one does, and I can't believe I had ever put it down. I get so many compliments and questions about whether I use false lashes when I wear this formula; I just absolutely love it and will be purchasing it again as my current tube is becoming expired and dry. This one curls, adds length and thickness and the color is just so intense, your lashes look as if you paid for high-end false lashes.
Davie, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Chaotic Lash™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Monic R.
I've been wearing this everyday!! I love me some maybelline mascara they have never done me wrong. Never had a problem with clumping my lashes, it dryers fast. They make my lashes look fuller. I so recommend it. I had to add eye drops to use every single drop before I buy another one lol!! Great product.
Thin
Lenexa, KS
When you apply it deposits a lot of product but if you work well you will get excellent results, my eyelashes are long and curly and I like them a lot more when I apply this product, I already have a time using it and I really like the result .. If you work it well You will not have problems and your eyelashes will look longer and with more volume
Thin, Long, Curled
Fitchburg, WI
I just got this mascara for the first time and I really like it so far. It makes my lashes look dark, full and long. It doesn't clump easily and I do a few layers to make my lashes extra full. My only complaint is the brush bristles seem a little cheap and not very durable.
Natrona Hts, PA
Colossal Chaotic mascara is nice and thick. I like my lashes to be thick and thick and dark. It almost looks like I have on fake lashes when I triple coat my natural lashes. Doesn't chunk or flake. Comes off easily.
Long, Straight
Larchmont, NY
Purchased at: Target
I've always heard great reviews of this mascara but I still have not tried it and it really is very good, I only had difficulty with the applicator but I believe it is my usual lack.
Curled
Van nuys, CA
I don't like the regular Colossal mascara but love this Chaotic Lash one because the brush is super thick. It does make my lashes thicker and longer but it becomes kinda flakey at the end of the day. I use this or the Maybelline Falsies 🙂
Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...