BY MAYBELLINE

It’s wild! Collagen formula + claw brush fills out lashes and creates cat-like corners, instantly.

Isododecane, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Lecithin, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Silica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Soluble Collagen, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• What are your holy grail drug store makeup products you have foun...2 Answers
  • Does it flake at all? Or smudge 2 Answers
  • Does this come in a non waterproof formula.. I love the way it ma...7 Answers
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
I wish I could give this zero stars. Worst mascara I have ever purchased in my life. It actually made my lashes look worse than had i worn nothing at all. Clumpy, no lengthening at all, no curl, the only volume was the clumps of lashes stuck together. Pitched after one use. Don’t waste your money.
Sammi Z.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! I have really thin and short lashes and my friend recommended this mascara to me a while ago so I decided to give it a try. I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I USED IT BECAUSE, it actually held my lashes up! I've used so many different mascaras and they end up falling by the end of the day. This one holds up my lashes and I can actually see them over my lash line!
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
One of my favorites! I really love the packaging which is really the reason I bought it in the first place but the product is great! I like the look it gives my eyes and leaves the corners of my eyes with a little extra flair! Around $8 at most retailers! Give it a try!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This is my favorite mascara i was born with short and flat eyelashes this mascara makes my lashes ten times longer and it barely clogs !! And yes I do curl my lashes before applying this is worth every penny ! It cost around 6$
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
OMG! This product is my holy grail. I've been purchasing this product since 2012 and it has never let me down nor have I found another mascara as good as this one. I told my mom and friends about it and they have fall in love with it as well. Especially my mom she's been purchasing this ever since I showed her. It's about $7-$8 at the drugstore. & make sure to get waterproof it'll last all day with no flaking.
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
It applies generous, definitely mAkes your eyelashes bold and stand out because it applies so generously you have to be carful or it will start to clump up but over all affordable and a good buy
Chyanne E.
LOVE! I live in Miami florida and this mascara is water and sweat proof! It makes my lashes look dramatic and natural! The only con is that it smells a little while putting it on, but its not like anyone’s going to be shoving their nose in your eyelashes any time soon. I get constant compliments from both friends and strangers! Highly recommend!
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
I hate waterproof mascara but there's a time and a place for it. I also don't normally like this kind of brush, bc I feel it doesn't separate my lashes as much as I like, but I liked the way this mascara formula and brush performed. Waterproof mascara I usually really sticky but this was really nice and didn't clump up my lashes.
Monica G.
One of my favorite maybelline mascaras. The formula is very lightweight and keeps your lashes curled all day. It dries quickly without feeling drying on your lashes and does not flake. I have repurchased this product many times over the years and I like to pair it with their Big Eyes mascara for and even more dramatic look.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Does this come in a non waterproof formula.. I love the way it makes my lashes look but had to stop using it because of how hard it was to get off
Victoria  D.
Does this lengthen your lashes very good? Leave clumps? Separate the lashes?
megan s.
Does it flake at all? Or smudge
Alexandra P.
This is my go-to for simple yet classy eye looks. The curved brush works so well and I rarely have problems with clumping. The color is solid, it coats like a dream, and is purrrrrfect (I had to!) for a cat-eye look, whether subtle or full on glam. Just be careful if you already have longer lashes and wear glasses!
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
What are your holy grail drug store makeup products you have found that you like more than similar high end products? Mine is Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara