MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express The Colossal Big Shot Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara

Unleash your big shot! Our Big Shot brush loads fully loaded volume in one coat. ​Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Mascara, a volumizing mascara for bold lashes in one coat. Lashes go powerful with Colossal Big Shot. 8 out of 10 saw bigger bolder volume. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Sweep the Big Shot brush from root to tip for dramatic volume.
Step 2. Repeat to build even bigger volume.
Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

​ISODODECANE CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DILINOLEIC ACID/BUTANEDIOL COPOLYMER AQUA / WATER / EAU ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX PARAFFIN ALCOHOL DENAT. POLYVINYL LAURATE VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER PROPYLENE CARBONATE TALC SYNTHETIC BEESWAX ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN PROPYLENE GLYCOL CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA PHENOXYETHANOL SOLUBLE COLLAGEN PANTHENOL SILICA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE TRISODIUM EDTA POTASSIUM SORBATE BHT [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR

Iss this a good product?
Is this the best mascara to also help my lashes grow?
[product:maybelline-volum-express-the-colossal-big-shot-waterproof-mascara]
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
I've been using this product for eons and I will continue to use it till I lose it lol in all seriousness it lasts a long time, no smudging, and adds a gracious amount of volume to your lashes! TIP: IF YOU WANT YOUR LASHES TO LOOK FULLER. ADD ONE COAT OF THIS BAD BOY AND THEN APPLY BABY POWDER ON YOUR LASHES.THEN ADD ANOTHER COAT OF THE MASCARA AGAIN. THANK ME LATER ;-)in reviews
It works perfect. It does what it promises. ☝➡ 100% waterproof. 👌👏 Recommended. ⚠🔥in reviews
I LOVE this for my daily work makeup. I have very long lashes that can get clumpy easily and this is perfect for my day look. in reviews
I generally hate mascara as a rule but this is a really great one. It lasts a long time and really makes a visible differencein reviews
Lupita M.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Lupita M.
Best Rimmel purchase ever! My eyes looks beautiful with this, I feel like I'm wearing false eyelashes, definitely worth the price (just found it for $4 at Marshall's)
Sol M.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sol M.
This mascara it’s amazing. It gives so much volume to my eyelashes. So happy with it
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing mascara! This maybelline product creates length and it builds volume. I love it!! The brush separates the lashes and it applies mascara to every lash in a generous way✨🙌🏻 This mascara builds well, so you can apply a light layer or build it up to create full and thick lashes!! It doesn’t get clumpy, even when applied in multiple coats and that is so important!! It is also very affordable. (Wich is even better)😌💓 I am impressed with how well this mascara performs and I highly recommend it! [product:maybelline-volum-express-the-colossal-big-shot-waterproof-mascara]
Kirstie D.
Syracuse, NY
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Kirstie D.
I love this mascara! This is my go-to for every look and you can’t beat it for the price!
kiera !.
Atlanta
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by kiera !.
Purchased at: Target
this is the best mascara i have ever used before!!! i love the way it makes my bottom lashes look soooo long! best mascara purchase everrrr!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best drug store mascara I have used and come across! It leaves your lashes coated thick and black and it’s water proof and stays on for hours
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jessica B.
I have been using this mascara for years! I always find myself coming back to it. Even after spending $20+ on higher end mascara I find that this yellow tube works just as good as the expensive stuff!
Ashley C.
Austintown, OH
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’d compare it to better then sex mascara! I don’t think I’ll use a different mascara for a while!
Daniela O.
Laurel, MD
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Daniela O.
I like that the applicator works pretty good and the amount of product is just enough for your eyelashes. However it's really hard to take it off. I tried to use wipes, soap and water I even try with several products and still it wouldn't come off.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Se utiliza el término maquillaje para designar a todo aquel producto o elemento que sea usado en la decoración, coloreado y arreglo de los rasgos faciales de una persona. El maquillaje es hoy en día un producto de fácil acceso, pudiéndose conseguirlo en numerosos negocios y establecimientos

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...