2 colors available

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Has anyone else ever have a problem with it drying out quick? I use...3 Answers
  • Does it last and so for how long 6 Answers
  • Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Washable Mascara this is m...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Very Black
I have been trying this mascara out for over a week and I must say I love it so far . I believe it is a natural bristle brush . I love the formula it is wet and thick and not runny. I think this is going to be a sign of anew trend in mascara one and done meaning you can get volume and length in one coat. I really think Maybelline has stepped up there game in mascara . If you are familiar with Maybelline mascaras it is like the colossal original mascara and the colossal chaotic mascara combined in one yes it's that's great. I like the packaging as well and the price point is around $7.99 at Walgreens. I would recommend this mascara .
Mercia G.
Mercia G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I have always used The Colossal Volum Express and I have been always pretty happy with the result, that is why I was afraid about try another. But since the Colossal Big Shot Volum Express looked similar to me and also is belongs to the same brand, I decided to try and now I cannot be happier! My Eyelashes look very beautiful because they do not stick together even if you overuse it! Another great reason to try it is its price. It is really cheap!
Julieta P.
Julieta P.
Buenos Aires
Review for: Very Black
Me han regalado esta màscara de pesteñas y de verdad que la super recomiendo. En mi opinión es resistente al agua y promete lo dicho. Me deja unas pestañas mucho mas largas y un acabado bastante natural en la primera capa. No deja demasiados grumos al utilizarlo y quedo muy lindo el resultado. Este es un producto que utilizaría a diario y no me arrepentiría de volverlo a comprar.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Review for: Very Black
Out of all the Maybelline mascaras this one is my favorite because it gives you ridiculous volume and length while avoiding clumping. A tip I use to get better volume is applying the mascara on top and bottom of my upper lashes and with this mascara I still get no clumps! Also if you have trouble making your eyelashes stay curled, USE WATERPROOF!!
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
Ipojuca-pe
Review for: Very Black
MÁSCARA DE RÍMEL MUITO BOA!
ESSA MÁSCARA É MARAVILHOSA!
JÁ COMPREI VÁRIAS E AMEI
OQUE MAS GOSTEI DELA É QUE JÁ NA PRIMEIRA APLICAÇÃO SEUS SILOS FICAM ICREVEIS DE ENORME 😍 ISSO É DEMAIS!!
ELA TAMBÉM TEM UMA TESTURA MUITO BOA,
SEU PINCEL TAMBÉM AJUDA MUITO NA APLICAÇÃO 💜
PRA QUEM QUER CILOS ENORMES!? COMPRE ESSA MASCARA DE CILOS! VOCÊ VAI ADORAR❤
Nikola O.
Nikola O.
In my country this mascara is not very expensive what's great. It's only about 6-7€, but the quallity is not as good as price. I don't think my eyes look bigger when i put it on and I also have very sensitive eyes and skin so after few hours it starts falling off and when those dry pieces touch my skin it's very itchy and I actually hate it.
Lainey T.
Lainey T.
Review for: Very Black
Absolutely in love with this mascara! My eyelashes are very short, and need a lot of effort to curl upwards as opposed to growing straight out! The Maybelline "Colossal Big Shot" mascara virtually did all the work for me! I hardly have to curl my lashes now, and they are so full when I use this medium body mascara!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Review for: Very Black
I decided to give this product a try and I found that I needed to apply it a couple of times to get the full volume effects. I like the look of the product and it lasted for over 24 hours. I would definitely recommend it and even though it requires more application it is fairly cheap compared to other brands.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Review for: Very Black
I love this mascara. My eyelash are very short lacking length and volume and this mascara does the job. It gives it so much volume, it's insane. I purchased this at target or Walmart. My only issue is that I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara but other than that, it's a great drugstore product.
Kaysee P.
Kaysee P.
Review for: Very Black
I really like this mascara because it doesn't clump as easily as some other maybelline mascaras I've tried in the past had. I just wish it could separate my lashes a part a little more to really emphasize the volume all throughout my eyelid, rather than just in the center or in certain areas.
Layla A.
Layla A.
How hard is the waterproof mascara to get off?
louisa m.
louisa m.
Does it last and so for how long
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a mascara that makes my eyelashes dark and bold is this one it ?
Dajanae L.
Dajanae L.
Southfield, MI
I want to know how well does this work??
Lelinda F.
Lelinda F.
Houston , TX
Does it smudge into your lower lid after a while??