Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

Does this work well for giving full lashes?

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Washington Terrace, UT
1 year, 5 months ago
I felt like it didnt make my lashes fuller, but it defined them better.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it makes my lashes look so much fuller without clumping. And I have very straight lashes so it will give it a beautiful curl. Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I love this mascara! I have short eye lashes and it really elongates and adds volume! Definitely one of my go tos, especially for the price point!