BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash your big shot! Our Big Shot brush loads fully loaded volume in one coat.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Washable Mascara
  • "This is an awesome and easily my new favorite mascara!!!! It really fans out, separates, and makes lashes look a lot longer! I'm thinking the brush picks up on "invisible" lashes because when I use this, I see a whole lot more lashes than I usually see without any mascara or when Ive used other mascara's, so they kind of make me feel like I put on some falsies with all the "extra" lashes! Kind of cool. Creates a lot of volume without any excessive clumping and doesn't weigh lashes down. Definitely would recommend!!!!" in 1229 reviews
  • "I love it came and I love micaja with my eyelash mascara is really fabulous the eyelashes are super long, with volumes and very separate, the mask is a waterproof so I can use to go to the pool or when I want my The eyelashes are more beautiful for a lot more time, the packaging is beautiful is golden and very very beautiful, thanks to a poor influent and very very good. I am one of those girls who love to lift their eyelashes a lot, I had used other maybelline masks before and they are certainly the best and I liked it a lot because the duration is great and I love it for special occasions. #MusesOfInfluenster" in 278 reviews
  • "This is my go-to drugstore mascara. I always have one of these on hand. It does seem to dry out rather quickly and can smudge a bit, but it's an ANYTIME mascara, goes on evenly, lengthens, and has a great brush regardless. This Maybelline mascara is a must-have in your beauty stash. " in 250 reviews
  • "Its a Perfect Mascara for short lashes, i love it❤️ & its long lasting wow Es una mascara perfecta para pestañas cortas la amo❤️ y es de larga duración wow" in 162 reviews
kailyn e.
covington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Now this mascara is a good and a bad. It’s good because my lashes look full and plump but the bad is that it’s very waterproof so you have to scrub to get it off and I feel like my lashes started to break after using so much. I had to finally take a break from it but it made my lashes look full and thick which I liked but it wasn’t worth my lashes breaking
Kayla B.
my friend jenna has this mascara and she says it works sooo good! So I decided to try it out and it works so well! it makes my lashes really long and thick and I love that! Thanks to her I got to try something new.
Zilin Y.
Purchased at: CVS
One of my favorite mascaras and I’ve tried plenty! This mascara does not clump up and looks very natural (with 1-2 coats). This mascara does not smudge either (unless if you rub your eyes frivolously). I have gone through 2 tubes and am working on my third! It is long lasting, natural, and easy to work with!
Sarah G.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my original favorite mascaras. It is affordable and widely available. The brush somehow creates a plumping effect for your lashes. I don’t use it too often as I am always trying new products, but in a pinch, this is the first thing I would look for in the makeup aisle.
Alora B.
Covington, WA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara was good. I liked that is gave me a really clean look and did not clump up. However, my experience with it, I had a hard time washing it off. I know it is not the waterproof kind, but I still saw black smudges after washing my face. I wish it could wash off easier.
Kennie O.
The very first mascara i used!!! I loved how the product made my already long and full lashes even fuller!!! I liked the brush and the close brittle and thought it was a great price. Would definitely recommend (looks good with a light coast on false lashes as well).
Hannah P.
Birch Run, MI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It’s amazing I use it everyday it makes the lashes look amazing not to fake. I have blue eyes and the blackest black makes my eyes look so nice. The product last me all day at both of my jobs. I have bought this product many times and tell many others to buy it as well.
Alex S.
CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a good mascara from the drugstore. It isn't holy grail status or anything, but it worked well, and I'm glad I tried it. The tube lasted the average three months before drying out, which is nice. It's an easy to use wand that fits easily into my upper and lower lashes. It builds a good amount of volume without making the lashes overly clumpy. The formula is very dark and doesn't make my lashes look grayish. The main issue I have with this is that it's not as lengthening as I would like. It also flakes a little more than I thought it would, which is annoying, but not uncommon for a washable mascara. So while I strongly prefer Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara, this isn'5t a bad buy.
Kelly K.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
A little bit Disappointed . I heard so much positive reviews about this drugstore mascara that it worked wonders for lashes but it did not deliver. The mascara transfers badly to upper lids and doesn’t do anything except add a little tiny bit of length. :(
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So, the reason I got this is because Maybelline will forever have my heart. I like that the formula was good and that it didn’t run or flake. The thing I really didn’t like is how bad it clumped on the spoolie AND on my lashes. This was so hard to get to work!! Even if I went to wipe product off the bristles would start clumping together. It was a bit of a disappointment. After awhile though I found that it works okay on my bottom lashes. So when I work on clients I usually use this for bottom lashes only and it hasn’t given me any problems.
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
Is it clumpy or anything at all?
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Does this flake? Or smudge after some hours of wearing?
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
How many coats does this take to have an effect?
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
How well does this work? I have tried at least 3-4 different ones and so far maybelline and two faced does the job
Aliesha A.
How much would this this cost me