BY MAYBELLINE

Take your lash to the next level with our tinted primer. Delivers volume, length, and thickness for a fanned-out fringe look.

Aqua /Wat E R / E A U, Paraffin, Stearet H -20, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Acacia Senegal Gum, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Rayon, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Polyquaternium-10, Silica, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470 /Carmine, CI 77288 /Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on ULTA
  • "Its ultra-volumizing brush with a rigid core and ultra-flexible pins propels maximum volume on the eyelashes without a package. Its ultra-slippery gel formulates instantly and uniformly the eyelashes from the root to the tip for an ultra-sharp volumizing result 👀👀👀" in 6 reviews
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
So when I bought this I didn't exactly take the time to read the "tinted primer" part considering I was in a rush & I thought it was just mascara. I used it once and thought 'what an awful mascara" untill I picked it up out of my make up bag one day and saw the TINTED PRIMER part. Ever since then, I've been using it under my mascara daily & I love it. It adds so much extra volume & really deepens the color of your eyelashes once you apply mascara afterwards. It doesn't do much for length, but I have pretty long natural lashes to begin with. This was a great, accidental purchase. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Ashley H.
Boise, ID
Nothing special compared to other mascara I have used. My eyelashes are short and thick so I have to do the whole shebang to get them to look good. I prime and curl them. This particular mascara clumps less on me than some others but it is a bit itchy. Not bad price wise though.
amanda g.
Binghamton
This wasn't too bad. I could see the fibers on the brush, but it didn't seem like they stuck to my lashes. It was tinted I could see that. The tube is still pretty new maybe after a couple more uses the fibers will start sticking!
Kalie C.
Axton, VA
I love layering mascaras and this is perfect as a first layer or if I’m not wearing any other makeup and I just want a little bit of definition on my eyes. There are fibers in it that make your lashes super long.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I am always looking for an affordable mascara primer and had high hopes for this one. The wand is thick and can work the product between lashes to evenly coat them. However, the fibers within this product clumped up all over the mascara brush and made application messy and clumpy. Additionally, the fibers in this primer would flake off and irritate my eyes to no end.
Leslie E.
This tinted primer is a total game changer. It gives my lashes so much length and separation. It gives a great base for your mascara. It is a good price as well. I will def always put this on before my mascara. You can also wear this alone for a subtle look.
Stephanie B.
I purchased this after I ran out of my Loreal voluminous primer mascara and I thought I would love this more since it is tinted black, but it is not voluminous enough for me. It doesn't really coat on a lot of the fibers and leaves my lashes wispy and thin. Not worth an extra step in my routine! I'm going to use it up, but definitely won't be repurchasing.
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This primer doesn’t really do a lot for me. I didn’t use it on top of the colossal, but it should have worked for ANY mascara regardless. The formula is really dry, so when you try to build up mascara on top of it, it sets too quickly. I would highly recommend the L’Oreal white eyelash primer over this because you can build more over it. The only reason I’m giving this product even two stars is because of the black color.
casey n.
Newark, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
probably the worst maybelline product I have ever used. The fibers fall out every where like crazy & get stuck in your eyes they hardly stick in your actual lashes. Wouldn’t re purchase
Rachel S.
I really like this, it’s a tinted primer which is nice so it doesn’t leave lashes white. The formula is thin enough that it doesn’t cause the mascara you put on top to clamp up. The fibers in it are nice but be careful about getting it too close to your lash line, I have gotten the fibers in my eyes a couple times and it’s not pleasant at all. Overall i really like this and will probably repurchase
Llana Q.
Beaufort, SC
What is the best way to apply??