BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Up to 3x volume. Builds instantly. No clumps. Contact lens safe Delivers up to 3x the volume instantly for the fastest, clump-free volume. Patented anti-clump brush and volume-building express formula quickly thicken lashes without clumps or globs. Ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe. Washable; also available in waterproof formula and curved brush. .

Buy on Walmart
  • "It doesn't clump up on me or make my eyelashes look like I got into a fight with the brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara it makes my eyelashes look full and thick and amazing." in 1 review
  • "I picked it up not expecting too much from it and was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't dry out quickly and its a great price too!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this one, it looks great on, doesn't clump up an is reasonably priced. " in 1 review
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
This was my first Maybelline Mascara. And I still loving after a lot of other kind of new styles. I thing this is one of the better brands to do mascara. I bought my first tube 7 years ago, and still loving to buy that!.

Essa foi a minha primeira mascara de cílios da Maybelline. E eu continuo amando usa-la. A primeira de comprei foi há 7 anos atras, e continuo gostando.
Valeria O.
I love this mascara so much! It separates each lash so nicely and gives you a beautiful, natural look, does not clump and lasts all day! It's also an awesome price on such a great mascara! Totally recommend but unfortunately I could not find it again.
Alicia G.
Peshtigo , WI
This mascara is wonderful for day to day wear. I have very short brittle eyelashes and theubtwnd to fall out of I have to scrub really hard to get mascara off. This comes off easily with makeup remover wipes.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I like it, but it is not my favorite from Maybelline. It gives my lashes more volume and it does not clump. Also, it smells very chemically and it burned my nose.
Elaine C.
Tulare, CA
This is my all time favorite mascara. Last all day, and doesn't flake off, or smudge on my bottom lash line. Not to mention you could get it at Walmart for around four bucks!
Hira K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Probably one of the first mascaras I bought because the price wasn't too bad. It worked really well and I still continue to buy it. I would definitely recommend to others.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
Pretty good I tried this but it is not my favorite mascara from them there are deffenately other ones I like
Valentina N.
This mascara left my lashes so beautiful and with volume, no lumps and is very fashion, also is washable
Mariana D.
Bomb mascara. great color black, long lasting. stays on all day no smear. great with my brown eyes.
Stacia M.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It gives so much volume to the roots, and a good amount of length. This was the first mascara I used back when I was 15 and through the years, I'll try others, but I keep coming back to Volum' Express. Good for everyday, good for special occassions, just good!
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara, actually make your lashes fan out or do they clump together, been looking for one that fans out!
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of this mascara..?
Daniela M.