BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Up to 3x volume. Builds instantly. No clumps. Contact lens safe Delivers up to 3x the volume instantly for the fastest, clump-free volume. Patented anti-clump brush and volume-building express formula quickly thicken lashes without clumps or globs. Ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe. Washable; also available in waterproof formula and curved brush. .

Buy on Walmart
  • "This Mascara is inexpensive and very good quality. this mascara doesn't flake, adds length and volume!" in 28 reviews
  • "I Love this mascara. My lashes look full and thick. Easy application and long lasting. My daughter turned me onto using it and its my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Definitely my favorite Mascara. It has an intense color and gives my lashes a balance between volume and density. It is very accessible in cost. No improvements. I definitely recommend it. It has two versions, waterproof and non water proof ( which is my favorite)" in 5 reviews
  • "It doesn't clump up on me or make my eyelashes look like I got into a fight with the brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara it makes my eyelashes look full and thick and amazing." in 1 review
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I love this mascara, especially because it seems that my lashes are fuller and longer, and also makes them stand out. I also like that you can remove the mascara easily using water. I absolutely would recommend it. It’s a great product, and affordable, too!
Moonie M.
Great mascara, good product that works well for long lashes. Does not clump on eyelashes, glides smoothly and long lasting! Definitely will but this product again and highly recommend for all skin tones and hair types! :)
Stacia M.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It gives so much volume to the roots, and a good amount of length. This was the first mascara I used back when I was 15 and through the years, I'll try others, but I keep coming back to Volum' Express. Good for everyday, good for special occassions, just good!
boone g.
west monroe , LA
this is a very nice mascara but it advertises as mascara for volume and i do not get volume from this. However, it does add nice length to my lashes.  it is not the most long lasting. But when i take my makeup off it comes off so easily which is nice and not common for most mascaras
Alicia G.
Peshtigo , WI
This mascara is wonderful for day to day wear. I have very short brittle eyelashes and theubtwnd to fall out of I have to scrub really hard to get mascara off. This comes off easily with makeup remover wipes.
Brandy R.
Phoenix, AZ
This mascara comes off very easily. It does however clump. This did go well with my grey eyes. I'm not certian I would reccomend this to many people. The package was easy to open and very minimal which I like. Maybelline has better products than this particular one.
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
My first mascara, easy to remove, intense look because it highlights the eyelashes and lengthens. I like black and it is a basic makeup indispensable, a beautiful look must have mascara
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
I like how with just one swoop my eyelash pops out. I got it from Beautycon and I love it. I use it all the time because it's one of my favs. It's my first time ever using it and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Love it! Maybelline has great mascara in general and this one is real good especially since it's the washable and doesn't make your eyelashes fall out and it gives great volume
Aiesha Q.
Atlanta, GA
I have medium length eyelashes but they're very thin and aren't very full. This mascara is magical! It gives me all the volume and definition I desire. I get the look of wearing falsies with actually wearing them. Thank you Maybelline! :)
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara, actually make your lashes fan out or do they clump together, been looking for one that fans out!
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
What do you think of this mascara..?
Daniela M.