MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black

It’s time to get pumped! Maybelline’s biggest brush and double collagen formula deliver amplified lashes with 12X the volume.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Good for lengthening?
Does this clump? Waterproof? Longer and thicker lashes?
How does this compare to the original Volum’ Express in terms of volume?
Start your review of Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black!
Product Highlights
Great mascara! works very well. Good coverage on all lashes and definitely plumps them upin reviews
This is actually my favorite mascara. It coats your lashes, is waterproof and doesn't clump. I swear by this mascara. in reviews
...recommended using it as a second coat just to thicken your lashes after using a lengthening mascara because the brush is a little awkward for trying to separate the lashes and get good length from it. in reviews
...Little bit of makeup remover or a little bit of olive oil wiped across your lashes gets it off.in reviews
There was so much on the wand I found myself wiping it all over the out side of the tube.in reviews
Gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Gurdeep K.
It’s waterproof no clumps, it doesn’t smudge at all even your rubbing your eyes or cry. Are use this for all my brides because they cry when they leave the house at doli (leaving parents house) Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black time. And they always tell me at night that they love the maskara because it notes much at all and they would like to buy this too.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mascara! I applied it to one eye so you could see the huge difference it makes! It doubles my lash length and doesn’t clump up on my lashes. Its the blackest black, which I LOVE! It’s super easy to remove at the end of the day. I have sensitive eyes and get zero irritation. I highly recommend! [product:maybelline-volum-express-pumped-up!-colossal-mascara-216-waterproof-classic-black]
Kate A.
Aurora, IL
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Kate A.
Purchased at: Target
I keep coming back to this mascara (i always choose the blackest color available). it doesnt melt during the day as much as lots of other mascaras Ive tried, even with working out. If it does smear a little, it's easy to clean up. The formula is nice and buildable so I usually use 2-3 coats and get a nice dark look without being too "spider-y" or clumpy.
Ashley G.
Florissant, MO
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Ashley G.
This mascara is works great. It gave my lashes a lot of length after a few coats. I honestly have a hard time reviewing mascara because I honestly don't care about length & volume in my lashes unless the mascara was too drying or something like that then that's when I will write a honest bad review. Anyways, this is a great mascara, easy to use, plus the design & colors are really cute. I love the pink & gold together. Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black
samantha L.
I love Maybelline Volum Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara 216 Waterproof Classic Black this is perfect to get that eye popping looking you hv been waiting for. Pick yours up todayMaybelline Volum Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara 216 Waterproof Classic Black Also made a video please enjoy!!!! F4F
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For me personally I think that this is the best mascara out there! The brush you use to apply it is amazing! There's a lot of body to it and the actual mascara itself is thick! I use black which I feel workes the best to enhance my eyes!
Nellie H.
Charlotte, NC
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Nellie H.
this mascara will make your eyelashes look 10x longer and fuller!! curling your lashes before apply will allow you to have a super dramatic look!
Kat M.
Marshall, VA
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by Kat M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great mascara for a good fake lash look! It stay in place all day however it does smudge if you rub your eyes too much. You also need a good oil makeup remover to get it off if you dont use markup wipes. I would recommend for a good fake lash look from the drugstore!
June M.
Maybelline® Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal™ Mascara - 216 Waterproof Classic Black uploaded by June M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I ran out of mascara the other day before my new one came in from Ulta. I had family pictures scheduled so I was in a panic. I ran to the Dollar General (closest store in the direction I was going,) and ended up with this product. I was super excited to see the big fat wand. I love them like that! My eyes kept watering that day but Maybelline had my back and this mascara stayed put! Great deal for $6!!!
Michelle Z.
Osceola, IN
This is a good mascara, but I dislike the wand it comes with. The wand is really flexible and soft and I feel like I can't get enough product onto my lashes. Once you layer it on a few times, it makes your lashes separated and long, but getting to that point is a struggle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...