Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

It’s time to get pumped! Maybelline’s biggest brush and double collagen formula deliver amplified lashes with 12X the volume.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Does this clump? Waterproof? Longer and thicker lashes?
How does this compare to the original Volum’ Express in terms of volume?
Looking to test out a few mascaras. My birthday party is approaching and I need to make sure these lashes are longer than everyone else’s 😉. With that being said is this mascara clumpy and does it live to its volume name? Also does this bottle dry out easily? 🤔
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Great mascara! works very well. Good coverage on all lashes and definitely plumps them up” in 198 reviews
“This is actually my favorite mascara. It coats your lashes, is waterproof and doesn't clump. I swear by this mascara. ” in 124 reviews
“...recommended using it as a second coat just to thicken your lashes after using a lengthening mascara because the brush is a little awkward for trying to separate the lashes and get good length from it. ” in 36 reviews
“...Little bit of makeup remover or a little bit of olive oil wiped across your lashes gets it off.” in 12 reviews
“There was so much on the wand I found myself wiping it all over the out side of the tube.” in 6 reviews
Maricopa
I’m not a huge mascara fan but I must say I do actually like this mascara. I have medium length lashes and when I apply it my lashes look so full and long. It’s easy to use and apply and it doesn’t really clump up. So far I can say I like it.
Full
Sooooo good!!! Ive been using this same mascara for years now!! I wear it atleast 5 days of the week and my lashes always look so good! My friends always ask whether or not I have extensions on ! 10/10 recommend!
Phil Campbell, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara because it is water proof. I’ve used so many others that claim to be water proof but they make my eyes water and hurt them. This is good for those who have sensitive eyes! I will buy again!
Full
Middletown , NY
I really really like this one! One of my favorite Maybelline mascara, I used to always buy this one because is really good and make your eyelashes looks as they are really full and with a natural volum at Same time. Will be not that “artificial” effect.Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara
Lindenhurst, NY
Purchased at: Target
This mascara is pretty good. Still not 100% perfect for my lash liking but still very awesome. I always use waterproof to avoid transfer to my lower lid and it doesn’t transfer. It doesn’t lengthen the lashes it volumizes them.
Thin
Denver, CO
I’ve been wearing this mascara for years because it does make my short/sparse lashes look thicker and doesn’t flake or wear off during the day. I use this with my Shiseido eyelash curler!
Clifton Forge
Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Georgia B.
This mascara gives you a super dramatic look and is definitely worth the cheap price. I use to use it everyday for school and people would ask if I was wearing falsies !
Roseburg, OR
Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Joy K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This really is waterproof and Maybelline stands up to its product expectations with this mascara. It gave me a full long lashes and I used it a lot. It's one of my favorite mascaras love that volume. Plus the Pink Tube it comes in just looks cute in my makeup drawer. The only thing that I didn't like is that I already have pretty long lashes so if I wasn't careful after applying the mascara it would end up looking a little spidery. So I had to be a bit careful. Love it anyhow
Full, Long
I used the regular mascara not the water proof. This mascara has to be wait not as to be it is one of top favorite mascaras. I used to use this mascara every single day during my last two high school years. I love it because it gives you such a great volume, i have straight medium length lashes and with the first application it would give me such a great boost to my lashes it made them look long which is freaking cool by the way.
I have small eyes so with this mascara it would give make my eyes look slightly bigger.
Straight
Maybelline Volum' Express® Pumped Up! Colossal® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Teresa L.
This is my always and forever go to mascara. I’ve been using it for 5 years now. The color of the black gel is very bold and the bristles are firm but flexible! They allow me to really [email protected] my eyelashes and give it a dramatic black look!
Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...