BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Waterproof Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;

• Is it good and if so how good is it to 1 to10 2 Answers
  • Looking for new mascara! Is this product any good?1 Answers
  • What do you use to remove this mascara before bed?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
olivia v.
This is the best mascara I've ever purchased. The reasons why:

- It does not clump at all, not even a couple of lashes sticking together. Typically I apply one coat, wait 30 seconds, and apply a second coat. It always looks perfect!
- Waterproof truly does mean waterproof. This mascara stood up through massive amounts of crying and wiping my eyes at a funeral, with no running or flaking.
- It seems to dry quickly. I've tried many brands that seem to take forever to dry, so that if I blinked too soon after applying I'd end up with little black marks underneath my eyes. I've not experienced that with this product.
- It doesn't bother my contact lenses. (I put the lenses in first, then apply the mascara.)

I had this conversation one morning with my husband, which may illustrate how great the mascara is. Typically, he finds makeup to be a little ridiculous and doesn't understand why I go through this daily ritual.

HIM: [Enters while I'm opening mascara] So what is that stuff?
ME: Mascara.
HIM: What do you use it for?
ME: To make lashes look thicker so your eyes stand out more.
HIM: But your eyes already stand out. You don't need that.
ME: Here, let me show you. [I apply the mascara to lashes on right eye but not the left, then turn around to show him.]
HIM: Oh, wow. Yeah, you should keep using that. [Wanders off, to do whatever it is husbands do in the morning, which does not include anything useful such as feeding the dogs or taking out the trash.]

Anyway, for a drugstore-brand cosmetic, this stuff is awesome. I can't recommend it enough.
Krysta B.
Export, PA
I really loved this mascara!! I love when I can tell such a difference between my eyes while applying it! It added a lot of volume without looking clumpy and there's something about the chunky bottle that I really like! However, I think the chunkier bottle left me feeling more disappointed because it didn't last as long as I had hoped. It was super affordable though so I can't complain about how long it lasted.
Ruby C.
My HOLY GRAIL mascara. That ONE makeup product that I always always ALWAYS go back to. I've tried different máscaras, but none have compared to this one. Separates my lashes, does not clump, for it being WATERPROOF it is ssooooooooo lightweight, and keeps the curl I did on my lashes with the eyelash curler (which is súper important to me!).. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! <33
Becca W.
I remember this mascara I really liked It I bought one tube and then after that was done I bought another one I don't really repeat buy mascaras I move on and try another I did move on but after I bought a second tube! This really gives you a lot of volume and really separates the lashes no clumping gives length it's a A+ Mascara!
Dhanna F.
The first time I bought this mascara was the version that it's not waterproof I like it more that version cuz it's give more volume, this version don't like it that much I don't tent to use it that often like the normal one.
Christina E.
I love this mascara. I usually love mascaras by Maybelline but this one has really stood out. I love that it's waterproof as well as the fact it spreads your lashes, gives them length and is not clumpy or drying.
Janelle R.
New York
Great volume for the price, I like how it separates my lashes with very little to no clumping. It's not the most volumizing mascara I've used, but it gives great length and volume for the price.
Rachael P.
I bought this because I needed a waterproof formula. It's alright, very very waterproof which is what I wanted. I need to work a little bit more with it but overall it's not bad!
Kinly O.
This mascara is more on the natural side. Gives a little volume, but not much.
Katie C.
For the past few years I've given up on drugstore mascaras. I've recently been trying a few out and my mom actually brought me this one. Skeptical at first, I did my makeup as normal, curled my lashes and then reached for this mascara. I wondered if it would turn out okay, if it would clump and make it look like I had a spider lashes, or would it flake so much that it looked like I had dusted black eye shadow under my eyes for some reason. There I was, nervous, but I brought the curved brush up to my lashes and brushed through - success! One stroke down. I coated my lashes twice and then decided to try a third time to see how far I could go with it before my lashes turned spider-y. 3 coats and it makes my lashes thick and voluminous. 1-2 if you don't like packing on mascara as much as I do. I love this mascara, I love the shape of the brush and how spaced out the bristles are. I love that it doesn't feel like I'm stabbing my eye when I try and get right down in the root. The formula is also fantastic and I have been using this for a week and have yet to see any fall out from the mascara. Also, I usually find that the first time I use a mascara, it needs to dry out just a touch before I use it another time because it doesn't play well with others at first. However, I did not have to do that with this mascara - it worked well right off the bat. I'm very impressed and this is coming from someone who tends to buy high end mascara.
Shareza A.
Flushing, NY
Would you prefer this mascara by Maybelline or The Falsies Volum' Express ?
Taren W.
What do you use to remove this mascara before bed?
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
I have used a lot of mascaras that clump up my eyelashes. I usually have to rub off some of the mascara off of the brush before I use it. Is this not so clumpy?
Victoria H.