BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Waterproof Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;

• Is it good and if so how good is it to 1 to10 3 Answers
  • Looking for new mascara! Is this product any good?1 Answers
  • What do you use to remove this mascara before bed?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I normally only use Maybelline mascaras, and out of them all, One-by-One is by far my favorite. It separates my lashes perfectly, so I don't need to use a lash brush like with most mascaras. The volume it adds is phenomenal, and it even adds some length to my lashes. I love, love, love it! " in 43 reviews
  • "I love this mascara it separates my lashes and does not clump up, I love that it also makes them look fuller and I love to use the washable version because it is easier to come off and less damaging to my eyelashes than waterproof." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, this is one of Maybellines greatest mascaras. What is there not to love ? It volumizes your lashes, adds curl, lengthens lashes and best of all separates them well!" in 11 reviews
Jenna W.
usa
I used to wear this mascara in high school and it was pretty good. But, it did dry out super fast and would flake off my eyelashes during the day. I wouldn't recommend this if you love a long lasting mascara. It does make your eyelashes look beautiful worn though.
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Great mascara, long lasting and dark beautiful color. It doesn’t make the eyelashes long as I like, but that’s okay, it does its jobs and it will make your lashes look full and attractive.
Carolina V.
New Rochelle, NY
Use this mascara as a base and makes my eye lashes look voluminous and helps me hold the curl in my lashes. I can’t find in stores anymore but I love this mascara
Christy K.
This mascara is by far my favorite formula I have ever used to compliment my brown eyes! After putting it on in the morning, it still looks as fresh as it did when I first put it on! It allows my lashes to look extended and full. I also like to size and placement of the bristles on the brush. It makes the application and separation of my lashes easier! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!
Brea E.
Surprise, AZ
I'm still so disappointed that they discontinued this mascara! It has been my holy grail for YEARS. It doesn't clump, gives great volume, etc. My eyelashes stick straight out but with this mascara I have AMAZING lashes. Really wish they'd bring it back so I didn't have to hunt online for it!
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best mascara I've ever purchased. The reasons why:

- It does not clump at all, not even a couple of lashes sticking together. Typically I apply one coat, wait 30 seconds, and apply a second coat. It always looks perfect!
- Waterproof truly does mean waterproof. This mascara stood up through massive amounts of crying and wiping my eyes at a funeral, with no running or flaking.
- It seems to dry quickly. I've tried many brands that seem to take forever to dry, so that if I blinked too soon after applying I'd end up with little black marks underneath my eyes. I've not experienced that with this product.
- It doesn't bother my contact lenses. (I put the lenses in first, then apply the mascara.)

I had this conversation one morning with my husband, which may illustrate how great the mascara is. Typically, he finds makeup to be a little ridiculous and doesn't understand why I go through this daily ritual.

HIM: [Enters while I'm opening mascara] So what is that stuff?
ME: Mascara.
HIM: What do you use it for?
ME: To make lashes look thicker so your eyes stand out more.
HIM: But your eyes already stand out. You don't need that.
ME: Here, let me show you. [I apply the mascara to lashes on right eye but not the left, then turn around to show him.]
HIM: Oh, wow. Yeah, you should keep using that. [Wanders off, to do whatever it is husbands do in the morning, which does not include anything useful such as feeding the dogs or taking out the trash.]

Anyway, for a drugstore-brand cosmetic, this stuff is awesome. I can't recommend it enough.
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
I love ALL OF MAYBELLINES mascaras ! They are the bomb and around $7. My favorite has to be the one in the pinkish bottle it's amazing and I love what it does to my lashes ! Definitely a must have for everyone!
Taylor G.
I have pretty full & long lashes already but I still love this! I used it a few months ago but it's definitely something I'd use again. I have blue eyes so the extra length & darkness ( my lashes are lighter on the ends) looks really great! I would purchase this again!
Katie C.
For the past few years I've given up on drugstore mascaras. I've recently been trying a few out and my mom actually brought me this one. Skeptical at first, I did my makeup as normal, curled my lashes and then reached for this mascara. I wondered if it would turn out okay, if it would clump and make it look like I had a spider lashes, or would it flake so much that it looked like I had dusted black eye shadow under my eyes for some reason. There I was, nervous, but I brought the curved brush up to my lashes and brushed through - success! One stroke down. I coated my lashes twice and then decided to try a third time to see how far I could go with it before my lashes turned spider-y. 3 coats and it makes my lashes thick and voluminous. 1-2 if you don't like packing on mascara as much as I do. I love this mascara, I love the shape of the brush and how spaced out the bristles are. I love that it doesn't feel like I'm stabbing my eye when I try and get right down in the root. The formula is also fantastic and I have been using this for a week and have yet to see any fall out from the mascara. Also, I usually find that the first time I use a mascara, it needs to dry out just a touch before I use it another time because it doesn't play well with others at first. However, I did not have to do that with this mascara - it worked well right off the bat. I'm very impressed and this is coming from someone who tends to buy high end mascara.
marley d.
Arlington, TX
Ehhhh not my favorite mascara. Doesn't really make them longer or fuller, it just kind of darkens them. It is on the cheaper side but it is worth the two extra dollars to help for the better maybelline mascara like the falsies.
Taren W.
What do you use to remove this mascara before bed?
Shareza A.
Flushing, NY
Would you prefer this mascara by Maybelline or The Falsies Volum' Express ?
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
I have used a lot of mascaras that clump up my eyelashes. I usually have to rub off some of the mascara off of the brush before I use it. Is this not so clumpy?
Reba R.