Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Holland, OH

Does it really help volumize you lashes?
Diane G.
Diane G.
July 11, 2013, 12:09 a.m.
If you layer it enough, your lashes will touch your eyebrows lol (:
J P.
J P.
June 28, 2013, 2:59 a.m.
One by One isn't the best Maybelline mascara for volume. I think it offers more natural-looking lashes. I think the best Maybelline mascara for volume would be Maybelline Full n Soft.
Dennise M.
Dennise M.
April 5, 2013, 1:26 p.m.
Its absoultly horrible its clumpy doesn't dry fast or anything
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 4, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
I think it adds a lot of volume. The want works really well at coating each lash. I usually do a coat of this and a coat of another mascara. They combine and make your lashes awesome.
Alacia G.
Alacia G.
Jan. 1, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
Yep adds lots of volume and length, but I like to add a second type for a darker look too
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Dec. 30, 2012, 8:08 p.m.
Its a better separator for lashes but does give volume with multiple coats
Josee D.
Josee D.
Dec. 26, 2012, 6:56 p.m.
It does a good job at separating lashes but it doesn't really do much else. I find that it gives some length but no volume. It's good as a daytime mascara because it looks natural.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Dec. 10, 2012, 11:15 a.m.
YES!!!!! it really does volumize lashes...I love this mascara i have thin lashes and it works great..I usually use use 2 coats for better effect
Riley
Riley
Dec. 2, 2012, 2:52 p.m.
Not at all
Kane S.
Kane S.
Nov. 30, 2012, 1:12 a.m.
It adds volume to your lashes but it does not add any length what so ever. My verdict, i won't be repurchasing, instead, ill stick to my maybelliene lash stiletto!!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 7:13 p.m.
YES!! I normally have a very hard time getting my eye lashes to look full and volumized. My mom actually introduced this to me and I fell in love<3
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:51 p.m.
I didn't find it to give any volume. It made my lashes look a little longer, but definitely not thicker.
Jeniffer W.
Jeniffer W.
Nov. 25, 2012, 11:31 p.m.
It does add volume, but it might not look as voluminous as other mascaras because while this does add volume it is really great at separating the lashes as well. It gives you more of a natural volume look. I love it!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Nov. 25, 2012, 12:51 p.m.
For me it separates my lashes and gives them a little length. It doesn't really volumize my lashes.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 24, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Yes it really does, it gets the job done. i don't have many lashes and false eye lashes weight my eyes down and makes my eyes really red. so this really does volumize my eye lashes, especially when you use an eyelash curler. this is the only mascara that holds a curl and i have tried ever mascara under the sun.
Erica M.
It Doesn't Do What It Says It Does
Taelor H.
Taelor H.
Nov. 18, 2012, 8:24 a.m.
I love this mascara but it doesn't really volumize. It is absolutely amazing at separating your lashes and coating the individually.
carla b.
carla b.
Nov. 17, 2012, 7:52 a.m.
It gives my lashes volume without being so heavy?
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:20 p.m.
It does somewhat.
Miyah G.
Miyah G.
Nov. 16, 2012, 8:53 a.m.
Yes, for me it does. My eyelashes are very thin but they are long. This mascara provides my eyelashes with volume and also doesn't clump them together.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 7:41 p.m.
I feel like it volumizes, because as it coats each lash, it spread them apart so they cover more area, and from far away it just looks like more lashes.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
It does a great job of lengthening and somewhat volume. But like the name says, it coats every single lash.

Join Now