Maybelline Volum' Express One By One Mascara
New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Washable Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;see more...
Top Questions See all 493 Q&A
Maybelline Volum' Express One By One Mascara
- "This is by far my favorite mascara. Gives great results and makes my eyelashes look awesome and full with lots of volume! I love it and tried it on a whim - I'm so glad I did!" in 325 reviews
- "This is actually the mascara I am currently using.. I really like the brush it separates my lashes great and I don't notice lots of mascara clupms. I used more than one coat like i do with all my mascara and so far i like this one!" in 147 reviews
- "I've never really had a problem with Maybelline mascaras before, and this is no different. This mascara does a great job in getting all of your lashes coated "one by one"!It lengthens my lashes pretty well without clumping and holds a curl nicely. This mascara also claims to give lots of volume, but I don't see that happening with my lashes. It's definitely much better for lengthening than giving volume but it's still a great mascara!" in 99 reviews
- "Yes, I will admit that my lashes are naturally SUPER long, but this mascara REALLY enhances them. The brush really separates each lash and gives each individual lash a good coating! And my favorite thing: The waterproof is REALLY waterproof! It WON'T come off. " in 85 reviews
- "I bought the waterproof by accident and taking it off is incredibly difficult but how my lashes look in the day is something other mascaras can't accomplish." in 72 reviews
I went through the whole tube of this mascara and really liked it for the price. It had a nice hold, the spoolie is convenient for reaching inner corner lashes because of its shape, and gives nice volume to the longer lashes. The plastic-like bristles make it even better. Very cute packaging 😊
Girl, if you are reading this go out right now and purchase those one specifically !! I used this mascara in junior high to high school. I believe they discontinued it, sadly. If you are able to find it buy it and try it for yourself. It separated my lashes, made them longer and gave them volume. BEST
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I purchased it a while ago but it seem to have dried up very quickly. But when I want it back up and started to use it it definitely helped with my lashes. The applicator was one of the best parts of this product. The packaging is really adorable and it’s definitely easy to take on the go. I kind recommend this product it depends solely on your lashes it definitely helped to separate my lashes especially with another clumpy mascara.
I see nothing wrong with using a drug store mascara! Is $12 and long lasting. I get full long eyelashes and it’s even cry proof! It’s a little hard to get off but I’d rather have that then it not stay on!
Not the best mascara but a cheap one to get when you have forgotten all of your makeup on a trip. This product i nothing new and has been around forever. I do not like the brushes, it makes it hard to apply. And with this kind of brush you have to use more it feels like, so it takes a little longer to put on then a normal more high end mascara. But you get what you pay for!
I haven’t used this product for a few years now. But when I was at school / college i was on a budget and this mascara isn’t very expensive. It is a good mascara but I found that it didn’t separate my lashes very well. Also the mascara brush is a little bit to big for me, would prefer it to be a little smaller for easier applications.
My favorite drugstore mascara! The brush bristles are soft siliconey, and they will separately coat every single lash. Doesn’t flake, and I add another coat for the extra length
This mascara is amazing it gives your lashes a lot of volume and looks great it last all day and washes off easily when you need it to I definitely suggest this product
I love that it gave my lashes a fuller look. I have thin lashes and can definitely tell a difference when I'm wearing it. Not a bad price either, I usually get mine at Wal-Mart and would recommend this product to anyone. If your looking for the fuller, longer lash this is the product to buy.
I love mascara . If I don’t wear it I must be sick. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
Q & A
Favorite Maybelline mascara?
Does it feel heavy on your eyes?
Does it really help volumize you lashes?
Which mascara is better? i don't know which one works the best for people who has short and not a lot of lashes.: illegal length, the colossal, falisies,great lash, mega plush, one be one or others??
Does it Clump with you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos