BY MAYBELLINE

New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Washable Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;

• Did you guys know that if you have mascara left in the tu...13 Answers
  • how often do you do reviews on influenster ?6 Answers
  • what is your all time favourite foundation ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara. Gives great results and makes my eyelashes look awesome and full with lots of volume! I love it and tried it on a whim - I'm so glad I did!" in 325 reviews
  • "This is actually the mascara I am currently using.. I really like the brush it separates my lashes great and I don't notice lots of mascara clupms. I used more than one coat like i do with all my mascara and so far i like this one!" in 147 reviews
  • "I've never really had a problem with Maybelline mascaras before, and this is no different. This mascara does a great job in getting all of your lashes coated "one by one"!It lengthens my lashes pretty well without clumping and holds a curl nicely. This mascara also claims to give lots of volume, but I don't see that happening with my lashes. It's definitely much better for lengthening than giving volume but it's still a great mascara!" in 99 reviews
  • "Yes, I will admit that my lashes are naturally SUPER long, but this mascara REALLY enhances them. The brush really separates each lash and gives each individual lash a good coating! And my favorite thing: The waterproof is REALLY waterproof! It WON'T come off. " in 85 reviews
  • "I bought the waterproof by accident and taking it off is incredibly difficult but how my lashes look in the day is something other mascaras can't accomplish." in 72 reviews
Brooklynn C.
Snellville
This is by far the best mascara maybelline ever has made, in my opinion. Was so sad to see that they had discontinued it. If I was able to buy just 2 more packs of the 2 packs of these I would savor those last 4 packages as long as I can. The actual wand its self makes sure to coat and brush each lash individually like it says it does. The actual product is thin enough to not clump with a few coats but thick enough yo cover the lashes just to your likings.
Rebecca S.
I haven’t used this product for a few years now. But when I was at school / college i was on a budget and this mascara isn’t very expensive. It is a good mascara but I found that it didn’t separate my lashes very well. Also the mascara brush is a little bit to big for me, would prefer it to be a little smaller for easier applications.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I see nothing wrong with using a drug store mascara! Is $12 and long lasting. I get full long eyelashes and it’s even cry proof! It’s a little hard to get off but I’d rather have that then it not stay on!
karlieeemack M.
Birmingham
Not the best mascara but a cheap one to get when you have forgotten all of your makeup on a trip. This product i nothing new and has been around forever. I do not like the brushes, it makes it hard to apply. And with this kind of brush you have to use more it feels like, so it takes a little longer to put on then a normal more high end mascara. But you get what you pay for!
Jenny H.
Charleston
I love that it gave my lashes a fuller look. I have thin lashes and can definitely tell a difference when I'm wearing it. Not a bad price either, I usually get mine at Wal-Mart and would recommend this product to anyone. If your looking for the fuller, longer lash this is the product to buy.
Kaitlyn R.
I gave this a 5/5. I wear this mascara DAILY. I love it. I am a repeat user. I bought this at Walmart. love this mascara. It makes my lashes so long and pretty. I do not think there is much room for improvement. I love it already. I will buy it over and over
Chrissy E.
Brooksville
I absolutely love this mascara. It's been my favorite for a couple of years now. The waterproof formula is the best because it keeps your eye lashes curly all day!
Chaparrita 🐇.
Lenexa, KS
This is one of my fav go mascaras. Like if I have to make sure it will do its job and all my other faves are out, I'd reach for this one. Long lasting, lengthening, volumizing. All by coating each lash, one by one.
MaKayla P.
Auburn, AL
This was my absolute favorite mascara until it was discontinued at the store I purchased make up at! If you like plastic applicators, then you will love this! It helps ensure that your eyelashes never clump!
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Favorite Maybelline mascara?
carla b.
Does it feel heavy on your eyes?
Steffi M.
Holland, OH
Does it really help volumize you lashes?
Sierra P.
London
Which mascara is better? i don't know which one works the best for people who has short and not a lot of lashes.: illegal length, the colossal, falisies,great lash, mega plush, one be one or others??
Aleshia B.