BY MAYBELLINE

New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Washable Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;

• Did you guys know that if you have mascara left in the tube but c...13 Answers
  • Is this a good mascara? I've tried one similar to it and didn't l...3 Answers
  • Ate these any good1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought the waterproof by accident and taking it off is incredibly difficult but how my lashes look in the day is something other mascaras can't accomplish." in 72 reviews
  • "In the beginning this mascara made my eyelashes look clumpy, but after giving it about a week and a half to dry out I love how it makes my lashes look!" in 26 reviews
  • "While this mascara works great as a mascara, I can't help but wonder if all of the Maybelline's mascaras in these thick cylinder tubes are all the same, just with different packaging and brushes." in 20 reviews
  • "I find myself using this over brand new products because it applies smoother without clumping despite it being nearly two years old now. " in 19 reviews
  • "It doesn't clump for me and the wand makes it easy to get every lash, even the tiniest corner ones, and it stays put all day." in 17 reviews
Ariel L.
I LOVE this mascara..like no words can explain how much I loved it. I loved the packaging, i loved the brush and, I loved the formula. I can honestly say this had no flaws for me. This has been the only mascara I have used since it came out so when they announced that this mascara was going to be discontinued I was really soo sad. I thought to myself that I finally found a holy grail mascara. And then reality hits...discontinued. This mascara was amazing and worked wonders for me. When I put it on it really coated my lashed really well like one by one (as the packaging states😛). When I use this product I don't even need to curl my lashes and it gives me the full voluminous lengthy effect. Honestly I only need one coat of this and I'm good to go. The brush is a silicone brush and the formula dries pretty fast. I have glasses so usually the mascara is dry by the time I put my glasses on so that by itself is definitely a big plus in my book. If this product ever comes back in stock I would recommend u to invest in this product at least once because it might be life changing for you like it was for me. Happy shopping beautifuls~😀
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Maybelline is my favorite brand for mascara! I definitely don't ever buy high end mascara because every single one I've tried from Maybelline is amazing. I love this one especially because it makes my lashes super thick and voluminous and dark which are musts for me. I usually pair it with a lengthening mascara to make them even longer too. I always get so many compliments on my eyelashes and often times people ask me if they're really that long and voluminous- I absolutely recommend Maybelline mascara to anyone and everyone! Don't bother paying tons of money when you can get a good quality one for a way lower price :)
Candace K.
My absolute favorite mascara. I don't wear makeup often but when I do, I always come back to this mascara. I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now which is such a bummer because I love the brush. Luckily I kept it so I can just buy a different mascara and use the same brush. I'm a fan of the rubbery silicone brushes rather than bristle-like brushes. This separates my lashes very well and doesn't clump. After 2 coats it makes my lashes look a little longer (nothing dramatic) and fuller. I would definitely buy this again but I think The Rocket replaced it, so I'll have to try that.
Rusti H.
I bought this mascara because I'm on the hunt for the perfect mascara. It's okay not my favorite out of what I've tried so far. But it has a great price so it did the job. I would buy again in a pinch. The mascara to me is a little thick and I don't like my mascara to be sick I want full volume this and I don't want to be able to see my lashes when I use mascara so this one was a little bit too thick and I had to send it out using an eyelash brush.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Maybelline slays the mascara game. I love this mascara because you could easily use this alone on an everyday basis and get a lot of volume while keeping lashes separated, but you could also use this as a base coat and go in with another mascara for a more intense look. I do wish this mascara was good for lengthening as well, but other than that this mascara is perfection.
Jess L.
This was hands down the best mascara in the world. The price was right and it did the most amazing job of separating and lengthening lashes. You could apply multiple layers without appearing clumpy and the mascara would last all day. I am so mad that this product was discontinued. It was definitely maybellines best product ever made and I am highly upset that it is gone
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. Sadly, I think they discontinued making them. Luckily, I found them at the Christmas tree shop for $2.50! (I bought six). The wand and formula is amazing. You can go for a natural look or build it up to full glam. No clumps at all, each lash is nicely separated. If you can get your hands on these, take the shot!!
Bridgette R.
This is one of my all time favorite mascara's. I love the volume and definition that it gives my lashes. It doesn't clump. I especially love the brush because it is swipes through my lashes so effortlessly but gets every lash. When I use this mascara my lashes do not stick together or clump. I just absolutely love the natural look I get when I use this!
Lana M.
This makes your lashes look AWESOME!! But I say this is by far the best mascara i have used because it lasts longer if i happen to fall asleep with it on when you wake up with this mascara it doesn't smudge it adds volume applies evenly doesn't clump Great brush and lengthens very well and it makes the lashes look thick so for me its a plus.
Regi W.
I actually find this comparable to Roller Lash but a fraction of the price. Maybelinne always slays with mascara and this one is a VERY close second to another one from Maybelinne. I remember being so excited every time I put this mascara on and now that I am reminded how much I loved it, I'm going to purchase another one today!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Favorite Maybelline mascara?
carla b.
Does it feel heavy on your eyes?
Steffi M.
Holland, OH
Does it really help volumize you lashes?
Sierra P.
London
Which mascara is better? i don't know which one works the best for people who has short and not a lot of lashes.: illegal length, the colossal, falisies,great lash, mega plush, one be one or others??
Aleshia B.