BY MAYBELLINE

New Big Volume, Lash by Lash Washable Mascara with Conditioning Vitamin C Formula The Lash Catcher: Catches, Coats & De-clumps Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root to tip. Instant clump-free volume. Ophthalmologist Tested Contact Lens Safe. ;

• Did you guys know that if you have mascara left in the tube but c...13 Answers
  • Is this a good mascara? I've tried one similar to it and didn't l...3 Answers
  • Ate these any good2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought the waterproof by accident and taking it off is incredibly difficult but how my lashes look in the day is something other mascaras can't accomplish." in 72 reviews
  • "In the beginning this mascara made my eyelashes look clumpy, but after giving it about a week and a half to dry out I love how it makes my lashes look!" in 26 reviews
  • "While this mascara works great as a mascara, I can't help but wonder if all of the Maybelline's mascaras in these thick cylinder tubes are all the same, just with different packaging and brushes." in 20 reviews
  • "It doesn't clump for me and the wand makes it easy to get every lash, even the tiniest corner ones, and it stays put all day." in 17 reviews
  • "I used the waterproof version of this one with the covergirl lashblast and it leaves my lashes looking super long and gives amazing volume !" in 13 reviews
Ty ☥.
I love this mascara.. The brush goes well with a variety of makeup looks and this mascara is so easy to blend. I do wish that this mascara was more of a “lash by lash” mascara however , for the price, it’s worth it. I would buy this foundation again just because of how volumized it is.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I am quickly learning that drug store mascara is just as great as the higher end brands! I have found so many recently. This makes my small strait lashes look fantastic and is a great matte black which is what I want.
MaKayla P.
Auburn, AL
This was my absolute favorite mascara until it was discontinued at the store I purchased make up at! If you like plastic applicators, then you will love this! It helps ensure that your eyelashes never clump!
Sarah C.
Mansfield, OH
This product is great to use for a daytime lash that isn’t too dramatic. I think it’s a good amount of volume while not adding too much length. It was slightly flaky after a few hours, hence the 3 stars.
Kaitlyn R.
I gave this a 5/5. I wear this mascara DAILY. I love it. I am a repeat user. I bought this at Walmart. love this mascara. It makes my lashes so long and pretty. I do not think there is much room for improvement. I love it already. I will buy it over and over
Chrissy E.
Brooksville
I absolutely love this mascara. It's been my favorite for a couple of years now. The waterproof formula is the best because it keeps your eye lashes curly all day!
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras to use. It comes off easily with coconut oil but it does clump up if you apply too much. I got it from a local Walgreens and it’s very affordable.
Ingrid M.
Middlefield, CT
Hands down favorite mascara ever! I live in an area where the weather changes drastically with the seasons and I've never had a problem with this mascara during any season. The wand/brush is my favorite thing about this mascara. I have short thin eyelashes and the brush and mascara formula itself is excellent in helping me build volume without clumping or looking fake. I really like how it builds on my natural lashes to where you can't tell I'm using mascara. The only complaint I have is that I read several places that this mascara is no longer being made. I really wish Maybelline would manufacture this mascara again one day. For now, I am stocking up on new ones and holding on to my old and used ones so that if this mascara never makes it back in to production, I'll at least have the wand/brush to use, and hopefully a mascara that comes close to this one.
Kaitlin W.
This mascara is great. It applies well, lengthens lashes, volumizes lashes, and has almost no fallout. It is a one coat mascara, which is great for mornings when you are running late, and works well on its own. The only downside is that after a few weeks of using it you need to buy a new one, so it lasts a significantly less amount of time than most mascaras. Even with this problem, I would still recommend this mascara to anyone and will be repurchasing it soon.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Favorite Maybelline mascara?
carla b.
Does it feel heavy on your eyes?
Steffi M.
Holland, OH
Does it really help volumize you lashes?
Sierra P.
London
Which mascara is better? i don't know which one works the best for people who has short and not a lot of lashes.: illegal length, the colossal, falisies,great lash, mega plush, one be one or others??
Aleshia B.