BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Volum Express One By One Washable Mascara - 254 Very Black (Pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
I really like this mascara because it gives my lashes some volume.  My eyelashes are very straight, but when I use this mascara, they stay curled for a long time.  I bought mine from Walmart and the price was good.  I love the wand.  I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Suleika A.
New York
Yupiiii 4 of this and you pay like one this is great offer let me tell you this company give you the opportunity to get makeup of good quality very cheap
meghan b.
Grass Valley, CA
I have tried a lot of Maybelline products and definitely don't think this one works for my lashes the way some of this brands other products do...
Justina J.
Pittsfield
I think the product was discontinued, can't find it anywhere. It's a shame because the brush creates the perfect lashes. The formula is good, not great. Tends to dry out over time but my lashes looked amazing with this mascara.
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Does clump at times but has alot of product so is worth the money I think it's pretty decent for it's cheaper price point