Maybelline Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Faith J.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Up to 3 times the volume instantly. No clumps. Contact lenses safe. Hypoallergenic. Volume-building express formula and curved anti-clump brush quickly thicken lashes for a dramatic lash look. Made in USA.

Maybelline Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara
  • "This is by far one of my favorite drug store mascaras! I absolutely love it! It leaves my lashes long and black with volume and it doesnt clump them up or seperate them too too much if that makes any sense. It is just right" in 45 reviews
  • "I love how it makes your lashes look! Waterproof and long lasting natural look! I would definitely recommend this to all my family and friends!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it makes your lashes look! Waterproof and long lasting natural look! I would definitely recommend this to all my family and friends!" in 8 reviews
isabella m.
north patchogue
The product is very clumpy and has no volume or lengthening. The wand is nothing special, very basic. Granted it's the Classic mascara but nobody loves a mascara that does nothing except clump on their lashes.
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Bch, FL
My lashes are long but when I want to give them volume this mask works very well, it gives volume and without leaving lumps in them, lasts all day, I always use black color, I love it, I use different layers to create a stronger look. I love her. I will not stop using it
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
I tried this product out a month ago and I still use it in my daily routine for a very natural look. The applicator this mascara has is literally genius. I no longer have to curl my lashes when I'm in a hurry I can just slap the mascara onto my lashes and I get the same affect. I absolutely love this product💜💜💜
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
These mascaras are my go to mascaras because they really make my lashes pop. You'll know when you're running out when it starts to get dry and flaky. As you can see it just makes them look full and long and I'm running out because of the flakes below my eyes lol
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Volume Express Mascara is my go-to mascara! I love how dark and full my lashes look and what's better is the price doesn't break the bank! Perfect for daily wear or for a night out on the town. I love the brownish black with my fair skin and blue eyes.
Julia H.
This is my favorite drug store mascara I've ever used. It's long lasting yet isn't difficult to remove. It goes on well and is easy to apply. I used to use it daily but have pared down on my makeup usage lately, but this product is still a staple. Doesn't clump and is great value if you are looking for an all-purpose mascara. Definitely enhances volume.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
I do not like this curved brush. Makes it challenging to put on. It is an okay mascara. Definitely have used better before. Also a little challenging to take off. Not something I would buy again. Not for me.
Meghin B.
Rexburg, ID
This is not my favorite mascara. It flakes and doesn't go on as I had hoped. I probably won't buy it again, I want a fuller mascara and one that doesn't flake. The wand has a good idea to it but nothing like I'd hoped.
Jeanette G.
Del Rio, TX
Maybelline is a brand I've used since I was a teenager. I like the choices I have with their mascara. The volum express curved brush helps my lashes look fuller and longer bringing more attention to my eyes. My husband says he loves my eyes so I love to go the wxtra mile to make them look their best!
Becky L.
Berlin, VT
I really like this mascara a lot. It really does lift my lashes up and includes so much product. It is very affordable too but acts like a high end brand. I think it's very useful and I reach for it every day to get that perfect natural lash look. It's just sometimes hard to find in my store.
caitlin s.
Chesapeake, VA
Really wanna try this, but don't know if I'll like it or not
Thelma M.