BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York's collagen enriched formula and khol effect pigments give your lashes volume and a super matte look.

Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara
  • "This is my favourite drug store brand mascara! It works so well! It gives you great volume and length and makes your lashes nice and dark! It's a good price too! Love it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I use this as a base mascara on upper and lower lids, then I use a lengthening formulation on top for the upper lids. I find this combo works well/looks good and wears really well. I usually buy at CVS when they have promotions so it's usually super affordable as well." in 19 reviews
  • "Great volume and waterproof qualities. Would definitely recommend. High end on quality but super cheap." in 17 reviews
  • "I would give this mascara 10 stars if I could! It's incredibly long lasting and the wand is curved perfectly to the shape of your eyelash line. Super easy to apply and super easy to build up for a more dramatic look! I've repurchased this mascara well over 20 times over the past few years and I love it more than a lot of high end mascaras on the market!" in 16 reviews
Label X.
This is my go to everyday mascara! I use it in smoky brown and the color matches my natural color almost perfectly! It give my lashes length and volume along with definition on a day to day basis, and though I haven’t done any definitive research I could swear that this keeps my lashes looking longer and fuller even after I take it all off.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this Maybelline Express Colossal Smokey eye mascara. It really made my eyes look Smokey, my lashes looked full and long, this mascara is inexpensive and good quality. I would definitely purchase it again.
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
Once again I grabbed this mascara because I had an emergency mascara malfunction. It actually adds lots of Volume and lasts all day. It brought out my brown eyes just as good as the other brands I love. Recommended
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
LOVE THIS MASCARA! I already have super long, natural lashes to begin with(totally not bragging, I promise), but this mascara makes them almost touch my eyebrows! Also the thickness it creates is unlike any other.. If you apply too much though, it can get very clumpy, but that basically with any mascara that has a big wand! Definitely recommend though! Oh, I would keep in mind when purchasing this, purchase a mascara with a much thinner, smaller for the lower lashes, as things can get messy trying to get those tiny lashes with literally a colossal wand!
Laura F.
Lexington, KY
I've used quite a few different mascaras from a wide variety of brands. While this is near the top of my list of favorites, it does have it's flaws. It is easy to apply and does go on even and thick, although it does have a tendency to clump and does so very easily. I suggest using an eyelash primer before applying this product. With that aside though, this is a great product. It makes lashes appear to be instantly thicker and fuller.
Tebel K.
Lafayette, IN
Before I go any further, let me just say that I have the WORST eyelashes. They're short. They're thin. They're brittle. All in all, they SUCK!

When I used this, my eyelashes did get some length and a bit of volumn. But it didn't make them look any better.

I recommend for people who have better eyelashes then I do.
Sara B.
Philadelphia
I really like this Mascara because it gives a very dramatic/ false lashes look. I use this product almost everyday the only thing that bothers me is that it is very hard to take it off. I purchased it 3 times and i would buy it again.
Sumer M.
After using the Great Lash pink bottle mascara for so long in high school, I moved out of comfort zone of my usual choices and picked this up. Wow! It extended my lashes and looked like they were almost not even real! And I love that! I still use mascaras within the maybelline line today. The products always live up to their word!
Melanie G.
Homestead, FL
I really like this mask of eyelashes, I think the price is affordable, I love the presentation, it caught my attention since I saw it, the texture is good, it gives rise and makes my eyelashes look more volume, the only thing that Change is that it feels a little heavy to dry, the rest is great.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I bought this mascara based on good reviews online.This is actually long lasting but it does smudge during application most specially to the lower lashes. I can say it met my expectations and I can recommend this to others specially if you are looking for a cheaper mascara that do the work!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this clump or smudge?

Amazon