BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York's collagen enriched formula and khol effect pigments give your lashes volume and a super matte look.

Buy on Amazon
Katie T.
At first this mascara seems like it brings all the life to my makeup needs, but it quickly goes south. The last 3 tubes I've had of this the print has rubbed off leaving black ink on my hands. At first I thought I was just sloppy but I confirmed it with the second tube. My third tube dried out in what seemed like 2 weeks. I like it, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
ELEN DAYANE D.
Maybelline e a minha preferida!
O rímel não me da alergia, duram muito tempo e não são caros, também é fácil de aplicar e o resultado é incrível
India l.
Very dark, very affordable. The packaging is great the applicator is huge and gets all of your lashes. It gives me more length and volume. It is buildable. It works well. And I love how easy it is to apply and remove. They have it in other shades like brown. And they give you the option or water proof or not. I like it
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I bought this mascara based on good reviews online.This is actually long lasting but it does smudge during application most specially to the lower lashes. I can say it met my expectations and I can recommend this to others specially if you are looking for a cheaper mascara that do the work!
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
it's makes my eyelashes feel really long and also look really long. this is affordable and i always pick it up at walmart. my only con though is that i feel the brush and the handle of the brush is quite big for me to use. other than that, it is great and makes me look great.
Deliah G.
Houston
I love this product for my lashes. It works amazing. It never makes my eye lashes lumpy. It makes them long and separated. It long lasting. It drys fast after you apply it. I would buy it every time it ruins out! I would greatly recommend it
SaVannah F.
Queen Creek
This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. It's super affordable, and can be found at any drugstore. It is extremely volumizing and doesn't clump your lashes. It takes about 2 coats to really look great, but that's with most mascara.
Tania G.
Salida, CA
I tried this mascara when It was first out and I loved it so much that I have not purchased it again because I totally forgot about it! I will def repurchase this again! I love the applicator and how the brush is ! Would def recommend
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this mascara a lot, really makes my lashes look longer. I use this product almost everyday. Not pricey at all and I have hazel eyes. I would definitely buy this again and would highly recommend it to others.
Lane C.
This mascara was just alright for me. It seemed kinda chunky, and I wouldn't run to the store to buy it again. I would check out others before this one. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but I just didn't love it.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this clump or smudge?