MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 033oz

Unleash your big shot! Our Big Shot brush loads fully loaded volume in one coat.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Does this irritate your eyes?
Who loves this mascara?
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz!
Product Highlights
This is an awesome and easily my new favorite mascara!!!! It really fans out, separates, and makes lashes look a lot longer! I'm thinking the brush picks up on "invisible" lashes because when I use this, I see a whole lot more lashes than I usually see without any mascara or when Ive used other mascara's, so they kind of make me feel like I put on some falsies with all the "extra" lashes! Kind of cool. Creates a lot of volume without any excessive clumping and doesn't weigh lashes down. Definitely would recommend!!!!in reviews
...eyelashes are super long, with volumes and very separate, the mask is a waterproof so I can use to go to the pool or when I want my The eyelashes are more beautiful for a lot more time, the packaging is beautiful is golden and very very beautiful, thanks to a poor influent and very very good. I am one of those girls who love to lift their eyelashes a lot, I had used other maybelline masks before and they are certainly the best and I liked it a lot because the duration is great and I love it for special occasions. #MusesOfInfluensterin reviews
...quickly and can smudge a bit, but it's an ANYTIME mascara, goes on evenly, lengthens, and has a great brush regardless. This Maybelline mascara is a must-have in your beauty stash. in reviews
Its a Perfect Mascara for short lashes, i love it❤️ & its long lasting wow Es una mascara perfecta para pestañas cortas la amo❤️ y es de larga duración wowin reviews
Diana A.
New Castle, DE
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Diana A.
Love the volume this mascara gives, certainly for those who struggle with flakey mascaras! But I can’t say it’s stays all day long, after few hours of wearing it creases down. This mascara is not waterproof that’s why it’s easy to take it off with wipes/micellar water.
Mandee Alyson C.
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Mandee Alyson C.
This is just one coat! This mascara is surely one of my top favorite 3 mascaras of all time! It is waterproof and cry proof! It goes on smooth and glides over the lashes. It doesn’t make your lashes feel heavy and even works well on lower lashes. It’s not drying and doesn’t leave your lashes super stiff. It’s affordable and it does what mascaras 3 times it’s price promise to do, but don’t do! This is a must have one every makeup counter. Maybelline
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally one of my favorite and go to mascaras EVER. It’s smooth so silky very black and easy to use. Has an awesome wand that makes it easy to use and reach the inner and outer lashes
CaluMakeupTips *.
Tampa, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by CaluMakeupTips *.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gustan mucho las mascaras de Maybelline, una es mejor que otra!!! Pero se corren y es algo complicado, pero el efecto es el deseado⚡️ es de facil aplicado y el efectl es de inmediato #maybelline #mascara [product:maybelline-volum-express-the-colossal-big-shot-waterproof-mascara]
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Miranda G.
this mascara is the best drug store concealer I've personally used. it works beautifully on naturally long lashes. I recommend swiping some excess off and it gives for a flawless finish. the one I use is waterproof and it stays all day.
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Luanda Q.
Purchased at: Target
Like any good product in the Volum ’Express category, Colossal subcategory (which scientifically catalogs RÍMEL EVERYTHING, hahahaha), it is stated here that the volume generated is from the root to the ends - right on the first layer. According to Maybelline, 8 out of 10 saw lashes increase. Technically speaking, the brand says that the secret lies in the application brush and formula. In the case of the first, they are such wavy bristles that surround the lashes from wire to wire. And speaking of the second, it is the collagen present in the composition. The mixture of the two gives the perfect result, reportedly. Looking at it like this, without knowing any of it, it looks like a regular mask, with a medium applicator (not as big as the Colossal line is usually used) and a product with a firm texture, neither too liquid nor too thick (the way I love it - THANK YOU) MR).
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Brandy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
As a Makeup Artist I have tried a good majority of Maybelline's mascara and other drugstore brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. It's been my go-to for years and the brush size is perfect for a natural, full look. Other Maybelline formulas tend to cause more of the maacara flake and to fall out, I highly recommend this formula!
Alexandria T.
New Rochelle, NY
First of all, I received this product from Influenster free in exchange for an honest review of the product. All of the following thoughts and opinions are 100% my own: I was super excited to try this product when I received my VoxBox and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. I'm used to using Benefit's "They're Real" mascara and lash primer, so all of my feelings about this product are direct comparisons to that product. I used this mascara on NYE hoping to avoid the fake lashes and I am so glad I did! I used a few swipes on each eye over my Benefit primer and my dark brown lashes looked at least 2x longer and darker than they had before. The next day I used this mascara without any primer or additional makeup surrounding it and, while it definitely looked more natural than it had the night before, it still made a definitive difference in the length and depth of color on my lashes. Long-Story Short: Great volume and depth after one coat, false-lash level length and depth after two or three, especially if using a primer underneath. But make sure to apply the coats quickly one after the other to ensure that lashes don't clump and mascara doesn't flake. Lasts a long time (even overnight!) but can take a while to remove (which is something I'm partial to, but not everyone is). But for the price, you can't beat the quality. Definitely recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Melissa E.
Reno, NV
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Melissa E.
I started using this mascara when it came in a sample box. Within a few weeks it was already clumpy and the brush wasn’t great. I’m sure the quality would be better if it wasn’t sample size, but I wasn’t thrilled with this mascara.
Millie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz uploaded by Millie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
You can find the best mascara in Maybelline, they are undoubtedlyMaybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz the cheapest, they always have a waterproof version and many of them come with an additional cap. They give a super natural finish.

509 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia R.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara - 224 Very Black Washable - 0.33oz ? No se les hace que es muy pesada y se siente no mal pero si rara?
Midory N.