MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz

Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz

Smudge-resistant, waterproof eyeliner that delivers the ultimate in control to create ultra-thin to ultra-thick definition!

Isododecane, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine

Does this eyeliner stay on even when you’re in the water?
I Want to how does this product work? Is it worth buying?
Lost my eyeliner, what is a good pencil eyeliner that is easy to apply and doesn’t spread throughout the night?
Start your review of Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...the color sapphire blue which is this midnight blue I originally wanted black but I'm glad I got it in dark blue cuz it looked awesome on my eyes. Now I just keep buying onyx color cuz it really does last me the whole day and doesn't smear and is easy to apply. I especially like the twistable thing on the bottom so you never have to sharpen it you just twist it and the eyeliner just comes up.in reviews
This is my favorite eyeliner. I've tried many drugstore brand eyeliners that are easy to use and stay on my waterline on my eye, which is the only place I wear it. I love that it is a twist up liner, and not one that you have to sharpen. The tip occasionally breaks off, but in the years that I have used this, it doesn't happen often. The color stays put, and if I'm out all day, I don't worry about if it came off.in reviews
...come back to. It is smooth, easy to apply and looks great! It really is waterproof and works really well for me.in reviews
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge and it's very affordable. It comes in many colors too.in reviews
...is the blue its a great color , easy to apply, and works great lasts a long time!in reviews
Madison B.
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Madison B.
Review for: ESPRESSO
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I have been using it for years and it does not smudge and make me have raccoon eyes by the end of the day! Definitely recommend for people who like to wear waterproof makeup! 😊
Amena B.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Amena B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It really is waterproof! It began raining not long after I took this picture and my eyeliner did not come off. I highly recommend this eyeliner to everyone!! I will definitely buy this product again!!!
Porsha W.
Lansing, MI
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Porsha W.
Review for: ONYX
Does it’s job. It goes on smooth and comes off without too much effort. Price isn’t bad and it’s small enough to keep on you in a purse or a clutch.
Mandee Alyson C.
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Mandee Alyson C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: ONYX
My must have liner that lasts longer than my busy days! It is cry proof, sweat proof and pool and rain proof! It’s lasts longer than any other eyeliner I have tried, so, do have waterproof eye maker remover handy for when you’re ready to wipe it away. I also have to say that I’ve tried several of the colors and they are deep, beautiful, hues. This one black eyeliner that never looks basic! 😍
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Kathleen D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: ONYX
I purchased Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil, and I love it. I ran out of my other gel eyeliner from NYX. I tried to buy that but couldn't find it in stock at Ulta. This eyeliner does the same great job that the NYX eyeliner did. It's basically a dupe for their mechanical gel eyeliner pencil. It's great. The price isn't bad at all. I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone going on a makeup haul! 💕
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Samira H.
Review for: ESPRESSO
This is a very nice creamy eyeliner! This eyeliner literally glides onto the eyelid, when applied it doesn’t even feel like like anything’s on it. I love the soft tip which applies flawlessly. I would recommend this!!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: ONYX
This is my favorite drug store eyeliner for everyday wear. It is good quality for the cost and it usually lasts through my full 12 hour shifts.
Megan B.
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SAPPHIRE
Yes gimme that blue liner please! I have blue eyes and the sapphire color makes them POP! It is a must try. Very easy to apply. Soft but not overly soft like some gel liners. Consistent blue color. I have used it as an accent after applying a black liner and alone. The color falls closer to a Navy on the blue spectrum than a royal blue. I always have this on hand.
Jefferine L.
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Jefferine L.
[product:maybelline-brow-ultra-slim-defining-eyebrow-pencil-eye-brow-makeup-black-0003-oz-[name:-actual_color-value:-actual_color-black] I really love this! This is my go to eyebrow pencil♥️ It is very easy to use and very efficient because it has its own spoolie. You should try this guys! Highly recommended!
Stella S.
Fort Worth
Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner - 701 Onyx - 1 fl oz uploaded by Stella S.
Review for: ONYX
I love this product! I use this eyeliner for under my eyes. It’s smooth and spreads the color nicely under my eyes! It brings me back to my emo makeup days! 😂 It’s super easy to apply! Doesn’t dry out quickly! It also is on the cheap side!

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...