Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof, Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Rebecca B.Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof, Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Cindy L.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Unstoppable Eyeliner: Stays Put All Day; Holds Your Look In Place Until You Remove It. Glides On Smoothly; Easily Lines & Defines Eyes. Self-Sharpening; Swivels Up and Down So Point Stays Sharp.

• How long does this last....with the summer heat I need all day co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
✨Sandra✨ E.
OK so this is my every day wear because without it I look like I’m 13. While I love it because it’s really good for sensitive eyes and it is waterproof it’s not fully smudge proof. Now granted I wear it for long days because I’m a teacher and then I go to class but usually by the end of the day it’s already shifted down into the small crevices under my eyes so well I love it during the day I don’t love it so much at night
Lexi P.
i honestly hate this eyeliner so much. the felt tip makes it super dry when putting on, and your primer and eyeshadow gets in it and messes it up. it doesn't dry black, more so grey. i've even had people tell me it looks like a denim color. don't recommend at all.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
This is the only eyeliner I've found that doesn't give me raccoon-eyes by the end of the day. I'm a teacher, and I'm very active and mobile when teaching so I tend to sweat a lot. This eyeliner doesn't smudge when I sweat, making it perfect for my job.
The lines go on smooth and thin, which is perfect for quick and even application. Some eyeliners don't go on without much pressure behind it, but this goes on easily, more so than other pencils I've used. This is all I wear now, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Blake A.
I've been using this eyeliner since middle school (I am now almost done with college) and it has been great through all of my phases.. I usually buy it from Target or Walmart. Lasts like a year, even with every day or almost every day use. It is water proof! I used to cheer in high school (in the rain sometimes) and it would still hold up! For under $10, it's a steal.
Lori L.
This eyeliner is exactly what it says smudgeproof and waterproof. Nothing is moving this except for makeup remover and then you still have to work at it. If you want a stay all day eyeliner this is it. But you have to have precise hands because there is no fixing it once it's on. Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof, Waterproof Eyeliner
Tiffany T.
Brenham, TX
This eyeliner glides on like a dream, but if you’re eyelids get oily, it won’t last long. The smudger is great for that perfect Smokey eye, and the formula blends nicely.
Emily Z.
The color is great and is easy to apply. I like that it’s smudge and waterproof because I have a tendency to forget I have eyeliner on late in the day and I’ll rub my eye. It will take a little off but I can trust it will mostly stay in place
Jen E.
Lady Lake , FL
This eye liner truly is smudge proof and water can't touch it. It lasts all day and is super easy to apply. You can't beat the price either. I will always be a repeat user when it comes to this eyeliner.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
Used to be my go to liner. Affordable for what you get. Claims to be smudgeproof but I noticed it would wear off throughout the day and not very long lasting. I ended up switching brands.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I really like this eye liner. I am able to line my waterline and top part of my eyelids, but I wish it was a way to do a winged liner with this, but I do love this product.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
How long does this last....with the summer heat I need all day coverage!!!