BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this e...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Makeup in stick form is dreamy. Nothing more than perfection on a lazy day. So creamy and colors are perfect" in 6 reviews
  • "Shadow sticks are easy to apply, brings out your eye color, price is a little more expensive that what i would like to pay, but it's worth it, it's long lasting and purchase it most of the time from local supermarket." in 5 reviews
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really wanted to like this shadow stick, for me it was hard to apply and then difficult to blend. When I applied it to my eyelid it was chunky. I really liked the color, I would give this another try.
Becky  Q.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never been a fan of cream eye shadows but these sticks are pretty awesome! I love the creaminess and the blendability. The color was a bit lighter than I hoped but I did buy it online so, that's my own fault. I use this as a base and put powder over it but it doesn't crease as far as I can tell.
Diana G.
Oakland, CA
I'm in love with this product. This shadow stick is very blendable and pigmented. I have used it many times and have never had a problem with it creasing on any of my look. At first I did think it was a little pricy for the product but it is so worth it!
Lisa H.
Kalkaska, MI
With my fair skin I really like the look and long wear of Maybelline Unstoppable 715 Cashmere!! The stay power is much better than other products I've tried!! It's very easy to apply and looks great with my hazel eyes!! I'd recommend this product!!
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
I like most Maybelline products and this is no exception. It goes on with a creamy consistency and helps to enhance your makeup look. I have blue eyes so it really helps my eyes to stand out. I would buy again!
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a cool product! You apply like a marker on your eye lids! It is super fast and easy the only problem is it is hard to get the eyeshadow exactly where you want it and it will easily spread under your eyes. Great colors and texture!
Ashley S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love shadow sticks, they are so easy on a busy day when I don't have much time to put makeup on, i just throw one into my gym bag as well to freshen up after the gym.
Kayla P.
Bastrop, TX
Maybelline speaks for itself and is a great makeup company. I really like shadow sticks I prefer them to regular shadow. this shadow stick is so pretty on and so easy to apply.
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this shadow stick it's very creamy but not like baky creamy and it lasted long when I tried it and I love the color of it but I have a complained it's berry thick and oily
Marielle M.
At first I thought this was it, i found the one that might work for my skin and the duration I wanted it to work but after a while it didn't work, and started smudging..
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this eyeshadow stay on all day?