2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

Buy Maybelline Eye Shadows - Maybelline Unstoppable Shadow Stick: All day cream eye shadow Gently glides across lid making it easy to blend color or layer multiple shades to intensify look Details provided by Maybelline see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline have some great products I love Maybelline this product is one of the ones that I buy quite often because it's such a good value it's easy to apply I have hazel eyes and his color looks great on me I would definitely buy it again I bought it and I believe CVS and you can get it mostly everywhere
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
By far the best eyeliner that I've ever used; my absolute favorite. The first time that I used it it was because it was recommended by a friend but now it's my go-to. I got it at CVS and since I have blue eyes (most of the time, they change colors haha) this product makes my eyes pop.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Unstoppable Shadow Stick 725 Enduring Rose 725 enduring rose
This is the only eye liner I will buy. It goes on easily and doesn't leave a mess. I have used other eyeliners that I had to "soften up" using water or a lighter. I like that this one works well without the hassle. It is a great price for a name brand and comes in several colors!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
This stuff is great! I wasn't sure if I would really like it but turns out I really do! It is really easy to apply and is long lasting. I will definitely be trying other shade at some point! I do wish the price was a little cheaper but I would recommend it!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a cool product! You apply like a marker on your eye lids! It is super fast and easy the only problem is it is hard to get the eyeshadow exactly where you want it and it will easily spread under your eyes. Great colors and texture!
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
At first I thought this was it, i found the one that might work for my skin and the duration I wanted it to work but after a while it didn't work, and started smudging..
Estrella P.
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
I love all of the Maybelline products but this one just doesn't do the trick. It creases in fine lines and just isn't pigmented enough.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
This is easy to use and you can be done with your eyes a lot faster because you don't have to search for a brush in your makeup bag.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This a pretty good product. It''s pretty pigmented, but i wouldn't purchase again just because i didn't really like the color.
Kaelin P.
Kaelin P.
Gilbert , AZ
This has great coverage and pretty color! Stays on for endured wear and easy to apply. Love this in multiple colors!