BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this eyeshadow...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie E.
This shadow stick is an amazing color. I use it as a base for my other shadows or sometimes I even put it on my lid and then buff it out and just go. It last pretty long it does start to wear off which is expected. I would recommend it, though I'm not sure if they are in store's anymore I haven't looked in a while.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline have some great products I love Maybelline this product is one of the ones that I buy quite often because it's such a good value it's easy to apply I have hazel eyes and his color looks great on me I would definitely buy it again I bought it and I believe CVS and you can get it mostly everywhere
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This eyeliner is a very nice color though it is somewhat difficult to work to achieve the desired effect is fairly priced and point although not very thin is good but there is something in the formula that does not convince me
perhaps there is to know applied which does not happen with other eyeliners me
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
By far the best eyeliner that I've ever used; my absolute favorite. The first time that I used it it was because it was recommended by a friend but now it's my go-to. I got it at CVS and since I have blue eyes (most of the time, they change colors haha) this product makes my eyes pop.
Kristi T.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the only eye liner I will buy. It goes on easily and doesn't leave a mess. I have used other eyeliners that I had to "soften up" using water or a lighter. I like that this one works well without the hassle. It is a great price for a name brand and comes in several colors!
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
I liked the color and the idea of a shadow stick, but it was harder to apply. This was the first time I tried. It kind of goes on heavy and is harder to smudge. I used it every day for a week hoping it would get better. I wouldn't buy it again, it was too clumsy for me.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
This stuff is great! I wasn't sure if I would really like it but turns out I really do! It is really easy to apply and is long lasting. I will definitely be trying other shade at some point! I do wish the price was a little cheaper but I would recommend it!
Diana G.
Oakland, CA
I'm in love with this product. This shadow stick is very blendable and pigmented. I have used it many times and have never had a problem with it creasing on any of my look. At first I did think it was a little pricy for the product but it is so worth it!
Amanda M.
I love this product and the colors are awesome. I would recommend this product to anyone it is also very reasonable priced and good packageing. I would definitely buy again and it was very easy to apply and use. made me feel pretty and it is a must keep
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This color is beautiful! So nice. The texture of the stick is smooth and easily blendable. I usually use it as a base for smokey eyes or smoked out liner. I wished that it was automatic; I feel like I'm wasting product by sharpening it all the time.
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this eyeshadow stay on all day?