BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this eyeshadow...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
If you are having one of those days where you don't have time, need to rush out, but want to add a quick pop on color on your kids, this stuff is perfect. I like to swipe it on real quick before running to the bus stop with my kids in the morning. It's a quick way to look done up in a flash
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I am obsessed with shadow sticks right now and thought this one was good for an everyday look! Super easy to apply and stays all day with primer. It did crease so I was disappointed with that but highly pigmented. Affordable for the quality!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I definitely love this product so much!! I love how easy it is to apply to my lashes!!! I love how it looks as well! It definitely has a great value and I love that it's pretty affordable. I don't think think it needs any improvement, I love how it works and I definitely will buy this again!!
Haley L.
I love this product! It's so easy to apply and they have lots of different shades of colors to choose from and it's extremely affordable, it is the best I have found compared to competitors, I recommend trying it!
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
I like most Maybelline products and this is no exception. It goes on with a creamy consistency and helps to enhance your makeup look. I have blue eyes so it really helps my eyes to stand out. I would buy again!
yvonne t.
Arizona
This product glide on smoothly but in the middle of the day it's faded so I had apply more it's kind of like a quick up and go settle product not to go out with what I buy the product again I would just to keep in my purse as a quickie makeup
Adriana B.
Too creamy for my taste and I find it difficult to apply it, it is the first shade I see so, it cost me to blur it and mix it, I would not buy it again, I find it inconvenient to appl my eyes is brown
Danna N.
Texarkana, TX
Perfect for that smokey eye look I love so much. It brings out my eyes perfectly! I love how easy it is to put on. If you haven't tried it, you're definitely missing out. Love it!
Gina U.
Paris, IL
I use to use these type of shadows way back and thought I'd give this a go again. I like it because there's really no powder to get in your eyes and has almost a clay consistency. The downside is that I found it very difficult to achieve a smooth finish without being a contortionist. That being said probably won't be using this product very often. Not really for an older person but maybe for the younger generation. I say it doesn't hurt to try something new.
Kyra L.
Royston, GA
It glides on very well to be a stick liner but I can't wear it very long without it running all over my lid and water line on the bottom. It is a very dark black
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love makeup that makes your morning faster. Does this eyeshadow stay on all day?