BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Eyeliner

Smudge-resistant, waterproof eyeliner that delivers the ultimate in control to create ultra-thin to ultra-thick definition!

Isododecane, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine

• Has anyone had any trouble washing this off?6 Answers
  • How does this hold up for someone with watery eyes? 3 Answers
Reviews (1904)
  • "This is one of my favorite products, my favorite color is the blue its a great color , easy to apply, and works great lasts a long time!" in 19 reviews
  • "I LOVEEE this eyeliner it has a beautiful color and it is long lasting I finally found a inexpensive long lasting eyeliner for me to use." in 13 reviews
  • "It lasts longer than most I have found and is very dark and goes on easy.It does smudge unlike the younique but if I couldn't have my first choice this would be m second!" in 10 reviews
  • "This product works great for me, I use it everyday, it does not smudge, applies smooth & thick, with long lasting wear. " in 9 reviews
  • "Perfect, smooth lines, stays on, looks great, and love that you can have a crisp line, or smudged. " in 7 reviews
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
This eyeliner is my holy grail! I have been using Onyx for more years than I can remember. It doesn't smudge as easily as some of the more expensive brands, and I don't end up with raccoon eyes at the end of the day. Even when my mascara may run, this eyeliner stays put! I buy a lot of high end makeup, but I am fiercely loyal to this eyeliner, no matter what. I always have a few in the house to ensure I never run out!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I like this eyeliner because it's my go to product. I have used others in the past and ended up looking like a raccoon at the end of the night. I find it easy to use and easy to apply. I've never had an eye irritation after using like other eyeliners I've used in the past. I've used both the black and brown colors and have loved them. The tip is easy to clean and glides well over the eyelids.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I love this eyeliner! I'm not good at sharpening my own liners so I like the ones where you can crank up and not have to worry about sharpening. However if you want to sharpen the tip there is a little sharpener at the bottom that you can pull out and sharpen the top with! It goes on really smooth and the consistency is great. I get a lot of uses out of this eyeliner it lasts a long time!
Chelsey K.
Bloomington, IN
I have never been good at using eyeliner without making a mess of myself. So imagine my surprise when I decided to give this a try and managed to use this eyeliner and draw quick, clean lines that didn't immediately smudge when I blinked. This eyeliner lasts all day and has never smeared along my eyelid like other products I've used. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Anne K.
Evansville, IN
This eyeliner gets a 3.5 because it's more of an everyday eyeliner. This is my first time using it and I would keep it in my bag as a backup. I bought this at Walmart. I will say that I used it about 6 times in a week and it did it's job kind of. The pigmentation wasn't that great. But good for practice for a winged eyeliner look, then go over with a pigmented eyeliner.
Julianne B.
Jasper, TN
This is my favorite eyeliner to use for everyday looks. The color doesn't smudge, even on my oily skin. It's very easy to use- only takes one coat to get great coverage and color. I always pick this up at my local Walmart. One pencil lasts me over a month and I wear eyeliner almost every day. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeliner.
Kim S.
This is my go to eyeliner. I buy the waterproof and smudgeproof version. I will say that it stays in place way more than some I've tried but it does smudge occasionally. However, the color is nice and dark/intense and like I said it's the best I've tried. I also love that the point isn't too big or too small. You can easily do some nice details with this eyeliner.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
i like this for smudging out my lower lash line, or for a smoky eye look. I place it right beneath my lashes and use a thick flat brush to smudge and smoke it out. It's pigmented and stays in place. Plus the price is competitive.

A couple cons. I don't feel like it stays well in my water line, and the tips is very blunt.
Joanne M.
Garden grove, CA
Love this eyeliner !! However I dislike how once you twist it you can't twist it back! Which I dislike so much because I'm worried it would get squashed . Other than that I love how long it lasts without smudging or smearing away! And the pigment is so well! I love how it just glides on perfectly on my water lines.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I LOVE this eyeliner. It goes on so easily and smoothly. I use it every day. It is a bit expensive, so since I use it all the time, I just buy the two pack so that a save a little bit of money. The only thing I wish they would improve is waterproofing. It stays in place everywhere except at my tear ducts.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
How long did this product lasts you, and can you create the cat-eye look with this product?
Brianna C.
Garden City, MI
Does it smear off easily? Long lasting?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite color in this product?
Kayla L.
Tuttle, OK
How well do these glide on?
Belgi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do any of you recommend this for creating a winged liner?