BY MAYBELLINE

Marcela R.
Marcela R.
I love how long this makes my lashes look! It's definitely very dark but it makes my lashes look full and defined. Only thing wrong would be it does flake a little after wear, but it's still really great. I love to use this product when I want to bring out my eyelashes. It looks very smooth as to others if you put too much on it looks cakey! This product works so good that I always get asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes
Tristen N.
Tristen N.
Honolulu, HI
My lashes are stubbornly straight, and it takes a good ten minutes to get it to the desired length and curl. This product has been very helpful in this routine, though I'm sure there is a more effective mascara for the job. For the relatively inexpensive price, however, it was a good deal.
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I am a big fan of long eyelashes and it seems to me that the eyelash mascara is the necessary touch to have an impact look. That is why I always look for a mask that makes my eyelashes look much longer and thicker and with this I have achieved. This maybelline mask is excellent.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This mascara seems to be true to its color, the packaging isn't bad at all. I have used one tube of this, but it's pretty clumpy with the finish. I have brown eyes so I always use black mascara, I would buy it again, but only for a last resort, and would use very little.
Briana T.
Briana T.
Columbia, SC
Maybelline has always been my go-to for mascara and this product definitely does not disappoint ! I love how easy it is to apply this mascara without any clumping or mess. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new daily mascara that they can trust.
Reanna T.
Reanna T.
I usually get waterproof but i got the regular one for this mascara, and i loved it! My lashes remained curled, all day! I recommend this for anyone who loves volume and curly lashes! It lasts long and easy to remove with just a wipe! I owuld buy this again!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara, it really separated my lashes nicely. I have naturally long lashes and I felt like this made them look really nice , not chunky or clumpy. I would repurchase this product in the future.
Dany A.
Dany A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is perfect for my eyelashes it doesn't let my eyelashes down it leaves them up and curly and I like this mascara is not too heavy mascara and is last long mascara and it let really dramatic eyelashes 👍😀
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have tried dozens of mascara's and I'm just never satisfied. They flake, or clump, or don't lengthen. This mascara is great. No clumps, great length, great definition. I would buy this again and recommend it!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very amazing & surprisingly cheap as well. I absolutely love my maybelline mascara & hate using any other brand (even better than sex by too faced) I would pick this over anyone I have any day! It's so great.