Maybelline Unstoppable 100% Smudge-Proof Full-Length Mascara uploaded by Zhalya O.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Unstoppable 100% Smudge-Proof Full-Length Mascara 702 Brownish Black. - Card backing creased and curled. (Store return.)

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the leaves eyelashes, super long, smooth and gives an appearance of volume, lasting either for a make-up day or night impact" in 18 reviews
  • "Seeing that my eyelashes are already pretty long, I don't really need a mascara that lengthens but rather one that is more waterproof and this mascara is amazing. The price is just right and the formula works wonderfully! Highly recommend!" in 11 reviews
  • "This is smudge proof just like it says on the packaging! Very affordable and I use it everyday " in 11 reviews
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
Maybelline's waterproof mascara, is incredible. Whenever I am in a pinch and need something I know its going to stay, not matter what is thrown my way, I know I can count on Maybelline. Plus the soft brown color is always helpful, because of how beautiful it is.
Amanda N.
This mascara seems to be true to its color, the packaging isn't bad at all. I have used one tube of this, but it's pretty clumpy with the finish. I have brown eyes so I always use black mascara, I would buy it again, but only for a last resort, and would use very little.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
The black is amazing with green eyes. My lashes are short and sparse so I curl them first and then apply. I like the brush and can control the amount of mascara so that it goes on without clumps. It's easy to apply and lasts all day. You should try it!
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
This mascara has worked so good on my eyes that I cannot use anything else. It doesn't make them lumpy and stick together like a lot of other brands and styles do. This doesn't make my lashes over exaggerated or anything but it enhances my natural lashes and I like that look best. Overall I recommend this product to anyone that loves their natural lashes
Tristen N.
Honolulu, HI
My lashes are stubbornly straight, and it takes a good ten minutes to get it to the desired length and curl. This product has been very helpful in this routine, though I'm sure there is a more effective mascara for the job. For the relatively inexpensive price, however, it was a good deal.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
This mascara is wonderful. I use it if i want my lashes elongated and not clumpy. It really pushes them up giving me a look of a more open eye! Even compares to me eating false lashes! Does flake off and super cheap! Available at any drugstore!
Olivia W.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have tried dozens of mascara's and I'm just never satisfied. They flake, or clump, or don't lengthen. This mascara is great. No clumps, great length, great definition. I would buy this again and recommend it!
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
On my personaly opinion Maybelline makes the best mascara at very lower cost ,I been using this brand since I start using mascara and I love I make my lashes with full volume and longer , the only issue Is that the product then to dry over the time , but is not a big deal:0
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
I remember my mom used to use this mascara... and when I first started out with makeup I used this. Because it makes your eye lashes look so long but natural. They never were clumpy or flake off during the day! And it's a great price.
nancy p.
Fulton, KS
Mascara is a staple at my house even if I'm not going anywhere, just a habit to get up and put it on. I like Maybelline, as it is priced well and has several color choices and brush choices. Great value and seems to last a long time. Would recommend it.