Maybelline Unstoppable 100% Smudge-Proof Full-Length Mascara uploaded by Zhalya O.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Unstoppable 100% Smudge-Proof Full-Length Mascara 702 Brownish Black. - Card backing creased and curled. (Store return.)

Buy on Amazon
Marcela R.
I love how long this makes my lashes look! It's definitely very dark but it makes my lashes look full and defined. Only thing wrong would be it does flake a little after wear, but it's still really great. I love to use this product when I want to bring out my eyelashes. It looks very smooth as to others if you put too much on it looks cakey! This product works so good that I always get asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes
Maronette C.
Charleston, SC
The Maybelline Unstoppable smudge proof mascara is exactly what it says. This product does not smudge or run at all. After being caught in the rain for a few minutes, I expected to see a smudge or mascara running down my face. After making it to the car, I noticed that everything was still in place. This is a great product.
Tristen N.
Honolulu, HI
My lashes are stubbornly straight, and it takes a good ten minutes to get it to the desired length and curl. This product has been very helpful in this routine, though I'm sure there is a more effective mascara for the job. For the relatively inexpensive price, however, it was a good deal.
Amanda N.
This mascara seems to be true to its color, the packaging isn't bad at all. I have used one tube of this, but it's pretty clumpy with the finish. I have brown eyes so I always use black mascara, I would buy it again, but only for a last resort, and would use very little.
Briana T.
Columbia, SC
Maybelline has always been my go-to for mascara and this product definitely does not disappoint ! I love how easy it is to apply this mascara without any clumping or mess. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new daily mascara that they can trust.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I like how good this mascara is on your eyelashes, I am a repeat user because when I use the first time I was like I need to get that mascara again, and yes it easy to apply and use, I use it often because it that good, and yess I would recommend it to people.
Reanna T.
I usually get waterproof but i got the regular one for this mascara, and i loved it! My lashes remained curled, all day! I recommend this for anyone who loves volume and curly lashes! It lasts long and easy to remove with just a wipe! I owuld buy this again!
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
This mascara is wonderful. I use it if i want my lashes elongated and not clumpy. It really pushes them up giving me a look of a more open eye! Even compares to me eating false lashes! Does flake off and super cheap! Available at any drugstore!
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
I remember my mom used to use this mascara... and when I first started out with makeup I used this. Because it makes your eye lashes look so long but natural. They never were clumpy or flake off during the day! And it's a great price.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara, it really separated my lashes nicely. I have naturally long lashes and I felt like this made them look really nice , not chunky or clumpy. I would repurchase this product in the future.