Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Precision brush delivers glossy color and waterproof wear.

Aqua / Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Simethicone

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet

Is this a good product? I need something that’s not all over my eyelids in a few hours
Is it really waterproof.?
Does anyone know if this product dries down matte?
Start your review of Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...leaking under my eyes and so I decided to try this. It stays on, it's waterproof, and no leaks under your eyes!! I suggested this to both of my sisters and they can't live without it now. And the great thing about this is one bottle lasted me seriously 6 months! Great price! Easy to remove!” in 110 reviews
“Best eyeliner ever. Stays in place n very black. I really recommend it to everyone. And at the end of the night you can peel it off” in 63 reviews
“...eyeliner and it's because this product makes it so easy to do a perfect cat eye! I love the waterproof formula. It stays on so well and it is easy to fix the line if you make a mistake. You can wipe the line right before it dries, but it stays on very well after drying. I also love how this liner is applied with just a brush. You can use more or less of the formula, as needed.” in 62 reviews
Coshocton, OH
I got this to try because I hadn’t used this type of liner before and this one was pretty cheap, and now I see why. It comes out of the tube very gloopy and messy like the stopper does not do its job. Very hard to work with.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This was one of my first liquid liners. Though it is a great first I dont know if I'd ever use it again. The liquid turns kind of weird after applied. I used to be able to peel it all off in one sheet, kind of like plastic.
Salem, OR
This does the tricky but it can also be tricky to use. The bottle doesn't pull off enough product when you remove the wand and you have to scrape some off if you want a fine line. Also the short handle makes it hard to maneuver.
Thin, Short, Straight
Dillsburg, PA
It’s just ok. The application is very easy with this, but after a few hours it gets very flaky and you end up missing some of your eyeliner. If you’re only wearing it for an hour or two then it’s fine. I would not buy it again.
Vincennes, IN
I think this product is good for short wear but not long wear. I love how it applies on but the formula doesn’t work well with my skin type. By the end of the day I have dried pieces of eye loner flaking off of my eye.
Barrie, ON
If you are an oily girl who has problems with eyeliner smudging and smeaing all over everywhere then this product is your saving grace. Ultra Liner Waterproof has been around for ever and I have used it off and on for ever. I recently went back to it and it's a "Why did I ever stray" moment when I use it every morning.

This product stays on so well it's a tad hard to remove every with a good makeup remover. I don't mind that because 99.9% of eyeliners smear like heck on me, even the so called "waterproof" liners.

I've never tried to do a cat eye with this as I only use it as an under eye liner. I apply my under eye concealer, set it with Laura Mercier loose powder and then apply this liner. The results are fab, no smearing for the entire day!

Please don't stop making this oldie but goodie Maybelline!!!

Please don't stop making this oldie but goodie Maybelline!!!
Thin, Short
Wichita
I wasn't to big of a fan of this product. The applicator was very hars to use. Too flimsy. Color was rich in pigment but was very easily transferred on upper lid. Not waterproof! Made it hard to get up.
Hands down my favorite eyeliner ever! It goes on very easily and glides on easily. If you put too much on it can get clumpy but other than that it’s perfect for winged eyeliner
odisha
Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by princy S.
This liquid eyeliner features a precision brush to deliver glossy color and waterproof wear. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.This is my FAVORITE eyeliner in the entire world, and I am not kidding at all. Apparently, everyone else in my town also loves it b/c the last two times I have gone to the store to buy more, it's SOLD OUT! This eyeliner creates the perfect lines and never fails to make my eyes look amazing. I put this eyeliner on at 5 am, wear it all day at work, and then wear it out at night---without having to touch it up! Dang, that's good! I depend on this eyeliner to give me the look I want. I have tried other kinds and have not had the results I want and get from this eyeliner. Please NEVER discontinue it, or I'll freak out. Haha. Best bang for your buck, too! BIG FAN!! ❤😘
I bought this eyeliner just to try it out and I made a mess of my self I dont know how to apply liquid liner because I'm so used to using the pencil I love the color I just got to get used to it..Lol
Thin, Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
quanah
a year ago
I’ve always really liked Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner but I’m looking for a different one, that stays a little longer without smudging, please leave suggestions!! ❤️