BY MAYBELLINE

Precision brush delivers glossy color and waterproof wear.

Aqua / Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Simethicone

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet

• Is this really waterproof or does it smudge?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues with it flaking or dryer such a way you can...9 Answers
  • How good is this product?2 Answers
Sarah C.
I've been using this product for years... Not even kidding, this liner got me through middle school and high school and I'm now in college and STILL buying it! The biggest issue I have with liquid eyeliners is their tendency to smudge - which is great if you're going for a smoky look, but I am very into the precise winged look. I buy it not only for the formula (which is waterproof, but will definitely not hold up if you rub your eyes a lot) but also for the applicator. The brush and applicator are comfortable in my hand and make it easy to get the wing right the first time!

The only drawback I've ever had with this formula is that it has a tendency to flake off instead of smudge, which is great for durability but not so great if you accidentally scratch your eyelid or somehow break apart the line.
I love this eyeliner. It is my holy grail. I have been using it for over 20 years! It dries shiny which some people might not like, but it never ever smudges on me (which is a problem with pretty much all other liners I have tried). It does have some drawbacks, if it gets wet from sweat or tears, I find that it breaks apart & will turn crumbly on me usually at the outer corners of my eyes. I am ok with that because the sweat & tears don't happen often enough to make it a problem. At least I know it's happening versus the smudge problem. People never tell you when your eyeliner or mascara is messed up!
Meg M.
Lincoln, NE
Over all this is a really smooth liquid eye liner. The brush is small and precise and the handle allows confident control.
My only complaint is that it started to clump up around the top of the bottle, after approximately a month of use. It's easy enough to wipe the gunk away, but I kind of feel like some of the product is wasted due to this. However, the amount of liquid eyeliner in the bottle is probably greater than others at this price point, so it's still a great deal.
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am in love with this eyeliner! One of my holy grail items. It's quick, easy, and convenient! It doesn't budge all day and there is literally no chance of it smudging, even if it's a hot day or you want to wear it to the gym. The applicator is always a fine point and it is incredibly easy to use for those wings. One of the best parts is that it is super easy to fix if you mess up! Just wait for it to dry and you can flake it off without a big messy smear.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail liquid liner! I've used this for as long as I can remember. I use this liner all year around, because it is so easy to apply and looks great for any look. I actually use this product every day! The price is amazing, especially for the product! It is super black, and it creates an amazing wing. I actually prefer the brush applicator like this one has over felt tip. It stays so sharp, I could cut someone.
Cherisse B.
This is the first liquid eyeliner I've tried since I'm more of a felt tip/pencil kinda girl. It is true to what's advertised; this product is DEFINITELY waterproof and stays on all day! I was very surprised since no other eyeliner I've used stayed on with no smudging. I really had to work to take it off actually which says a lot about the quality.

The applicator is difficult to work with though, but you can make it work.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great liquid eyeliner! I have been doing my eyeliner since I was 14 and this was my favorite product. It was very easy to use where the brush is short and easy to maneuver. The brush isn't sniff or too soft . My wing cat eyes were always intact for 8hrs. It's dried very quick and does not smudge on me at all . It's a great product and I highly recommend.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in hopes it would be good since of course i buy a lot of Maybelline products and ::sigh:: i was wrong. It applies great and my worse fear was that it would transfer which it didn't. As soon as it dries I felt my skin at the outer corners were pulled, the wing i created was separating, and it just was not what i expected. It does was off easily tho.
Lina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This eyeliner has been in the family. My swears by it, and gave it to me when I first started using eyeliner. It is great for sensitive eyes like mine, and is waterproof. It's also very accessible because you can buy it at CVS, Walgreens, Publix, and Walmart. I recommend this to anyone who wants a long-lasting liquid eyeliner that doesn't hurt sensitive eyes.
Sheila V.
N Hollywood, CA
My holy grail! been using this since high school. its a felt tip brush, rather than a hard tip so it gets some getting use to at first. it stays on while you're in the water, but just as long as you don't rub your eyes. sometimes i can just peel it off without using water. one thing i love about this is that IT DOESNT SMUDGE! i only use this fir my top lid.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Has anyone had issues with it flaking or dryer such a way you can touch it and it sorta peels away?
Valentina W.
New hope , Pa
The brush looks awful is it?
Lisa D.
Covington, KY
How long does this stay on?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this eyeliner compare to other eyeliners?
Chimika P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a great drugstore liquid eyeliner?