BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder, 10 Light Brown: 10 Light Brown Brush-on powder

Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder
  • "I use this to do my brows on a regular basis. I love that the powder is so soft and easy to apply right where you need it. Pomades are too harsh for me and I can't seem to master a light hand with a pencil either so this product is absolutely perfect. I do use a little bit of a darker brown shadow to fill in the tail of the brow tho. " in 69 reviews
  • "I love, love,love this brow powder. I have used brow pencils, gels, waxes but this powder is super easy to apply. Looks natural, which is important to me, and lasts for hours. Also, the brow powder lasts a long time because it doesn't take much to get those perfect brows." in 16 reviews
  • "I like that the little brush provides control with applying powder exactly where you want it, but if you use too much, it can make your eyebrows look fake. " in 1 review
  • "I have used this and works great I have naturally thin eye brow." in 1 review
  • "Looks very natural and stays on long!" in 1 review
Ruth G.
Review for: Ultra-Brow Powder, 20 Dark Each, Of 4 more...
I own this product in dark brown. When I first applied this product I could not get it to go on dark enough for my eyebrows. I had to apply so much product in order for it to show up on my eyebrows. I typically am a big fan of Maybelline products but this eyebrow powder is not pigmented enough for my eyebrows. In order for it to show up I feel like I have to rub my eyebrow brush onto the product to get enough on the brush in order for it to show up.
Claudia L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this brow powder! It’s so easy to work with and doesn’t leave harsh lines like a stick would. Easy to blend, cost effective, and looks natural, I use this powder every day!
Mimi F.
Review for: Brush-On Color more...
I’ve used this brow powder for many years. I have a few thin places in my brows and need a little coverage. The little brush that comes with it is perfect. It leaves the powder exactly where you want it and it stays put. My brows never look “drawn on”. I’ve often tried different kinds, but have never found one as good as this one.
Lisa M.
Agawam, MA
Review for: Ultra Eyebrow Brush On Color #10 402 Light Brown more...
Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder is my favorite must have brow product that I have been using for years. I use the light brown and can easily make it darker or lighter depending on my makeup look. It’s simple to use and stays on all day!
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have this in the shade dark brown, i have to admit it is too powder for me and it didn't last long. i like the packaging and the little wand it comes with & the color did look good with my dark brown eyebrows i just wasn't a fan of how powdery it was.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Ultra-Brow Powder, 20 Dark Each, Of 4 more...
this powder is really good for eyebrows. Maybelline has very high quality products and this is one of them. I fill my eyebrows every day. the only thing that I don't like is the brush that they send in the package. its too small and stiff. I recommend getting an actuall eyebrow fill brush but the powder is good
Sherrie J.
Johnson City, TN
I have very sparse eyebrowsand it an be hard to find a brow color and format that works. My hair is grey and blonde, so I need to use something which looks natural instead of drawn on. (i.e. Uncle Leo of Seinfield). This is very buildable and lasts all day. I will continue to use this.
Heather N.
Mohave Valley, AZ
I have been using Maybelline New York Ultra-Brow Brow Powder for years, and it's still my absolute favorite. I have tried new products every so often but I always come right back to this one. I can never achieve the same natural look that I get when I use this. Eyebrows are the window to your soul these days, so finding a product that works is worth sticking to.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
I freaking love this stuff. I got it at Walmart for very cheap and it works extremely well. It's very very easy to blend and use. One container of this has lasted me over a year. As far as filling in your eyebrows goes, this stuff you cannot beat. I would highly recommend this to any woman looking for a brow filler.
Gauri S.
I purchased this once and while the color was good and the application was easy as well i later realized that I did not need it, I have thick eyebrows and very rarely need to fill them in, but my roommate borrowed this and now prefers it to her previous brand (i think it was from ulta)
Denisse G.
I've been wanting to try this, do you think it's a good steal or should I stick to eye pencil?
Kathleen M.
Is this worth the money?
Galilea E.
Is it matte and does it look natural?
Precious J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this leave a shine on your brows because I like matte brows
katia v.
Angier, NC
Is this sort of like eyeshadow for your brows? LOL, can you tell me how this works and why it has such a different concept!

Amazon