7 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder, 10 Light Brown: 10 Light Brown Brush-on powder

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have used this and works great I have naturally thin eye brow." in 1 review
  • "Looks very natural and stays on long!" in 1 review
  • "I like that the little brush provides control with applying powder exactly where you want it, but if you use too much, it can make your eyebrows look fake. " in 1 review
C harlotte M.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
I have been using Maybelline New York Ultra Brow Brow powder for over 20years they have changed it's name a few times over the years. This is the best brow filler, definer even if you don't have brows. It's soft natural looking. I have bought other brow fillers and always go back to this one. If you use a pencil and tried this you will never go back.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to do my brows on a regular basis. I love that the powder is so soft and easy to apply right where you need it. Pomades are too harsh for me and I can't seem to master a light hand with a pencil either so this product is absolutely perfect. I do use a little bit of a darker brown shadow to fill in the tail of the brow tho.
SANDRA P.
SANDRA P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ultra Eyebrow Brush On Color #10 402 Light Brown
I really like the products of Maybelline. This tone well matched with the my eyebrow, however, the color is not too pigmented and does not have very good fixation. Maybelline launched a trio of eyebrows with 3 tones that I liked more. Not a bad product, but have experienced better. I not recommend to my friends.
KC T.
KC T.
This product is perfect for someone that does not desire a completely bold eyebrow look. The powder gives a nice natural look and is quite long lasting. The only down side is that the brush that comes with it does not allow for a super precise application, but it certainly does the job!
Gauri S.
Gauri S.
I purchased this once and while the color was good and the application was easy as well i later realized that I did not need it, I have thick eyebrows and very rarely need to fill them in, but my roommate borrowed this and now prefers it to her previous brand (i think it was from ulta)
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Brush-On Color
I have used Maybelline Ultra-Brow powder for years to fill in my thinning eyebrows. Easy to use and the perfect color for a great value price compared to the alternatives on the market. After applying, I often top off my brows with the Maybelline Brow Styling Gel to set them in place.
Mia L.
Mia L.
This is my one make up item that I cannot live without. My eyebrow hair is not too full and I need this item to look presentable and to look natural. I have gone trough about 5 of these in the last couple of years. This product will last me about 6 to 8 months before I buy a new one.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Review for: Brush-On Color
Love using a powder with a brow brush on my brows. They don't look drawn on and I get that subtle darkening I am looking for. This one does not disappoint. I have brown eyes and I am always changing my hair, but my brows, like my lashes, are light, so I like to define them a bit.
Kimberly b.
Kimberly b.
Review for: Ultra Eyebrow Brush On Color #10 402 Light Brown
It's a great product I love love love it I will recommend it to all my friends and I have it goes on easy stays on all day that's what I look for when I look for makeup I have brown eyes so it really helps them pop it's a great price easy to find at your local grocery store
Keli M.
Keli M.
Review for: Brush-On Color
I love, love,love this brow powder. I have used brow pencils, gels, waxes but this powder is super easy to apply. Looks natural, which is important to me, and lasts for hours. Also, the brow powder lasts a long time because it doesn't take much to get those perfect brows.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
I've been wanting to try this, do you think it's a good steal or should I stick to eye pencil?
Precious J.
Precious J.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a shine on your brows because I like matte brows
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it matte and does it look natural?
katia v.
katia v.
Angier, NC
Is this sort of like eyeshadow for your brows? LOL, can you tell me how this works and why it has such a different concept!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Is this worth the money?