MakeupMaybelline
Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 18)

Maybelline Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 18)

Maybelline Makeup Expert Wear Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown Shade, 0.06 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 18)!
Tamara L.
Maybelline Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 18) uploaded by Tamara L.
Review for: Maybelline Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 8)
I love this pencil. It works wonders as an eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. I use it every day that I wear makeup. I have tried other pencils but I always come running back. Price is great. I will always buy again.
Katterina F.
Aurora, IL
Maybelline Twin Eyebrow Pencils and Eyeliner Pencils, Medium Brown (Pack of 18) uploaded by Katterina F.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been filling in my eyebrows for years and this product remains a stable and always gets me together!!

Looking for your answer?