Maybelline

Maybelline Total Temptation™...
568 Reviews
5 / 5
If you need a long lasting mascara this is the one to get. Oh did I mention it’s waterproof yessss , perfect for a pool or beach day. The one for vacations.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought this because it was in clearance and I am always looking for the next best mascara. This one glides in so smoothly and evenly without clumping I have no clue why I had never heard of this one before! It is lightweight too!!! Hopefully I will be able to find it again!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I need a waterproof mascara,so I’ve been wearing everyday. But I don’t feel comfortable because it’s very dry and clumpy. So I think may be I can try another brand
5 / 5
My lashes are so straight they never hold a curl. I've tried several mascaras and this is the only one that truly works!
5 / 5
This is a great drugstore waterproof mascara. I love using this in summer when it is hot and humid. It gives me great length and volume. I also take this traveling a lot because I want it to last all day which it does without smudging. It also has a great beachy scent to it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara is a solid waterproof option!! Volume and very dark, I got the black and would buy again. Comes off easily too!
5 / 5
This mascara is so good add volume and length. I love the smell too! The only downside is that it dries up within a week of purchase other than that it’s good.
5 / 5
I bought this mascara at CVS and let me tell you this is one of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried. It helps with lengthening your eyelashes so much and it’s also great for curling them. I really recommend this product and I’ll go buy it again since I’m running out already because I use it everyday.
5 / 5
Innzitutto lo trovo esteticamente bellissimo,ha un colore che richiama il mare e l'estate. Ha un delicatissimo profumo che non mi infastidisce nemmeno un po',anzi, lo ho apprezzato tantissimo!!! Per quanto riguarda il mascara per me la cosa più importante era che non sbavasse, infatti non è colato mai,nemmeno un po',nemmeno dopo numerosi bagni in mare,nuotate,docce...Al massimo a fine giornata l'effetto era come se si fosse "consumato", ma solo in condizioni estreme. Come resa con qualche passata ha dato alle mie ciglia effetto allungante, incurvante e spessore. Meglio che con altri mascara non waterproof che ho utilizzato in precedenza. Alla sera la rimozione è velocissima con lo struccante waterproof acquistato sempre qui. Senza strofinare a lungo è bastato applicare lo struccante sul cotone e lasciato agire qualche secondo.Viene via che è una meraviglia.
5 / 5
This mascara have a great effect on your eyelashes provides volume and a deep look . I love the brush runs perfect and is really comfortable. Have coconut extra the smells is just amazing this mascara is a 10/10