Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara

$9.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara - Can you resist temptation? Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and fluffy lashes coat after coat with Maybelline's Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara. Features a creamy and whipped formula enriched with coconut extract.Benefits:4 out of 5 women saw bold, full volume with no overload*86 percent loved their lash look and 89 percent saw lengthened lashes**Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara results based on a consumer test.Packaging may vary from image shown. - Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

Is this mascara hard to apply for anyone? It seems to be very liquidy and messy.
Is it me or does this certain mascara tube I picked look dry to u? I just got it today and I opened it look at the wand and I touch it with my fingers and almost nothing goes on I havent tried it on my lashes yet cuz I wanted to ask before I take it back ?
[product:maybelline-total-temptation-waterproof-mascara] does this mascara clump ur lashes and legnthen them or just volumize?
Start your review of Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
“...sensitive, but it really did not cause itching or irritation. Two coats adds volume, but I love the natural look this mascara offers.  [product:maybelline-total-temptation-mascara] ” in 8 reviews
“LOVE!!!! Great volume all day!!! And super cheap! Love that it comes in regular and water proof! Comes in black and brownish black, which is great to have options, I wear this everyday over my high end mascaras because it’s so wonderful” in 5 reviews
“I love this mascara! It’s one of my new favorites! It’s long lasting and gives me so much volume which is a all time plus for me cause I lack on volume and this mascara def does the trick! The price is great and works better than a lot of high priced mascaras I’ve used! Love it and will use again! ” in 3 reviews
“...not even a fan our water proof mascara but this is the holy grail! It lengthens and gives plenty of volume!!!! And it’s super black!” in 3 reviews
La Crosse, WI
Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Megan K.
Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Megan K.
I thoroughly enjoy this mascara and think it works well, but over the years I have found some extremely phenomenal mascaras, which is why I could only give this a 4/5. None the less, this mascara works well, leaves no clumps, lengthens, holds a curl and SMELLS SO GOOD!! My only complaint is that I wish it lasted longer.
Arlington, TX
Horrible mascara. I used it once and then I threw it away. I bought it for my bachelorette party because we went to a resort and would be in the water and it was horrible. It instantly irritated my eyes and was extremely thick and clumpy.
Stuart
Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Allison L.
This is truly waterproof. I work on boats and I’m not streaky or look like I have a black eye even if I’m sweaty or splashed with salt water. It’s buildable and the brush is nice and thick.
Saint Louis, MO
I wanted to love this mascara as the reviews are excellent, but I thought this mascara was really thick and clumpy. It was not easy to apply and the result gave me really clumpy “spider lashes”. One of those worst mascaras I’ve bought in a long time. I love other Maybelline mascaras and would highly recommend their Voluminous mascara or Colossal mascara.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite waterproof mascara. It separates my lashes and gives them volume at the same time without it getting clumpy. It smells like a vacation, a mild coconut scent which I enjoy and it doesn’t linger. No smudging or flaking and I don’t have a hard time removing it when I do take my makeup off. Side note: I enjoy this formulation better than the non waterproof version.
Denver, CO
As it says on the product, it's soft... Dense lashes! My lashes look thicker and Fuller! The best part, this mascara infused with coconut extract which makes my lashes with extra volume! Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara last all day without any flakes! It has a creamy whoop formula with a soft bristle brush! Soooo pretty! 😍
Edinburg , TX
So this has to be my new favorite mascara. I mainly bought it because my eyelashes would not hold curl so I went with the water proof version to help with that. It is easy to apply and remove with wipes it is really waterproof after a 8 mile hike of sweating my eyelashes still looked fresh!
E Brunswick, NJ
I have to wear waterproof mascara since my lashes don't hold a curl otherwise. But this is the least drying waterproof mascara I have used. I love lots of volume but this is just ok. But this is still my everyday mascara just because I don't think it damages my lashes when I take it off
Best mascara it can look very natural like you were born with amazing lashes or like falsies, definitely my holy grail. In regards to it being waterproof, it really is, there MIGHT be some flaking after too long in the water but it's not noticeable or runny. Comes off very easily if you use  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover . Buy this mascara ASAP!!
Sanford, ME
Perfect summer mascara! This product is extremely affordable, and it was the first time I tried this product, it does clump, but I like the fact that it is waterproof, I feel like it makes my green eyes pop! Definitely a must have for my summer makeup bag
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
franklin square
2 years ago
Maybelline Total Temptation™ Waterproof Mascara does this mascara clump ur lashes and legnthen them or just volumize?
Janet H. • 2 years ago
it doesnt really make your lashes longer but it does give them a healthy look as it contains coconut which is good for your lashes but it clamps up your lashes together , it gathers too much product onto the wand but i’d still recommend. i dont hate it but i like it.
N Falmouth, MA
2 years ago
Ashlie R. • 2 years ago
I would say 100% go for the Maybelline Colossal. Or if you haven't tried it, even the Loreal Lash Paradise. This, "Total Temptation," really irritated my eyes for some reason which is a problem I've never had with any other mascara. I don't know if it was a formula issue, but I also found this to have a sharp wand.