Maybelline Total Temptation™ Washable Mascara

$9.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Give in to Total Lash Temptation! Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and dense lashes coat after coat. Features a creamy and whipped formula infused with coconut extract.

How to use:

Step 1. Sweep the brush from the root-to-tip of lashes.
Step 2. Repeat the first step until desired volume is achieved.
Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Does this mascara leave clumps when you’re applying it?
Is this a good mascara? I’m in desperate need of a new one. I prefer waterproof, that lengthens my lashes and makes them look fuller.
Anyone else using this mascara? Does is require makeup remover?
Start your review of Maybelline Total Temptation™ Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Im really pleased overall with how full my lashes look using this mascara even after a single coat. The wand is comfortable to use and maneuver. The product applied a little unevenly at times, but was easily smoothed out with the brush. Each lash gets nicely coated with minimal strokes but requires a little more time to dry. Being ‘washable’, it does remove more easily than the waterproof versions I’ve used. The tube is thicker and longer than the other mascaras also” in 200 reviews
“I really like this mascara. The brush is very nice and makes applying the product very easy. It lengthens and adds so much volume to my lashes and it seems to dry very quickly. I learned the hard way that it does not dry as fast as I am used to though, and I managed to get it all over my eyeshadow and under eye. I'd give it a dry time of 8-10 seconds. One thing that really surprised me was the smell of this mascara. As I was applying it I kept smelling something so delicately sweet, and I soon realized it was the mascara. The scent hung around for a good two hours, and while I don't usually like scented makeup, the scent of this was soothing. I doubt the smell of this mascara was really supposed to be a selling point, but it was nice. I really like this mascara and would definitely recommend. ” in 57 reviews
“First of all, the packaging is super nice! The masacra bottle is really soft. This mascara really separates the lashes and gives it volume. I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend it for everyone” in 44 reviews
Orem, UT
This mascara is perfect if you’re looking for a bit more length. Formula was a little watery but it wasn’t awful and the scent is so freaking bomb but I wish that I could’ve gotten more curl from the wand other than that it’s a pretty solid mascara considering it’s a drugstore brand!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The mascara is very long lasting and does not smudge. It does a decent job at lengthing and thickening your lashes. It is very affordable and has a nice sleek packaging. I would recommend this product and when I'm finished I will definitely repurchase.
Jamestown, NY
I’ve never been faithful to a mascara. But after trying this one, I think I might be! My lashes look fuller and bolder. This mascara didn’t clump and my lashes stayed separated. Even when my eyes watered, it stayed in tact and didn’t smudge!
Thin
West Columbia, SC
I didn't care for this mascara. I used it for a few weeks then decluttered it to a friend of mine. The price isn't bad but I don't care much for the quality. The brush is okay. I won't be repurchasing.
Palm Coast, FL
Great lash boost! I was blessed with great natural lashes but this makes them look so good they look fake. Pros: great lash boost, nice brush, available in a few shades, and is not flakey at all! Cons: comes off with any small amount of tear or watery eyes unless you get waterproof.
High Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how full and separated my lashes look with this mascara. It also gives me wonderful length. I have no flaming with this mascara. It takes a bit to dry on the lashes since it’s a wetter formula though. Other than that, it’s the best drugstore mascara I’ve used in a long time!
Full, Curled
Leesburg , GA
Start off by saving I love the packaging of this mascara! This mascara does a great job at the thickening your lashes but does get very clumpy and messy. It also has a slightly weird smell mostly like play dough but overall a good mascara!
Long
Owings Mills, MD
I liked the wand and it went on smoothly but the mascara felt tacky to me so my lashes didn’t feel soft. It was a little harder to get off than I’m used to because of this. The mascara was long lasting and had a good scent. I received this product for free to test via influenster.
Oak Harbor, WA
I was actually skeptical because I usually only use high end mascaras, but this one works amazing! It did not flake all day long, it made my lashes nice and long, and the best part to me is that it did not clump my lashes together at all! I love it!
Thin, Short, Straight
Minnetonka, MN
This mascara is incredible! It gives amazing length and volume and it never gets clumpy. Plus, it’s cheap and works better than some pricier mascaras I’ve used. I use this every single day and I can say without a doubt that it is my new favorite mascara. I 10/10 would recommend.
Full, Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, Alberta
6 months ago
Maybelline Total Temptation™ Washable Mascara ? What is this mascara like? Does it keep a curl? Is it lengthening and volumizing? How much? Is it more expensive than other maybelline mascaras?
Carrie P. • 5 months ago
This mascara has a wet formula meaning it takes a few minutes to dry down. It makes it easy to clean up if you accidentally mess up and get it on the skin around your eye. Easy to remove at the end of the day. It has a slight coconut scent. I liked it but if you’re sensitive to fragrance, the smell does wear off when it dries. I liked that it added volume and darkened my lashes-I got the blackest black one. I would say it is average pricing to other Maybelline mascaras. Didn’t flake just stayed put the whole day. It does hold a curl.