Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara uploaded by Janelle A.Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY MAYBELLINE

Give in to Total Lash Temptation! Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and dense lashes coat after coat. Features a creamy and whipped formula infused with coconut extract.

How to use:

Step 1. Sweep the brush from the root-to-tip of lashes.
Step 2. Repeat the first step until desired volume is achieved.
Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Buy on Walmart*
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Blackest Black
Bought this online at Ulta. The smell is interesting. Its fresh but im not sure it smells like coconut like the description states. overall this is a good mascara, does not smear throughout the day. is not clumpy and is lightweight. I like the formula alot do think that the claims to add volume are true. I will be adding this to my mascara collection with no problem. I also like the handle of the wand. It allows for a good grip since the top is squared off unlike the round tops where its easy to drop/lose grip.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Blackest Black
Im really pleased overall with how full my lashes look using this mascara even after a single coat. The wand is comfortable to use and maneuver. The product applied a little unevenly at times, but was easily smoothed out with the brush. Each lash gets nicely coated with minimal strokes but requires a little more time to dry. Being ‘washable’, it does remove more easily than the waterproof versions I’ve used. The tube is thicker and longer than the other mascaras also
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is amazing! I love the wand on it and it helps separate your eyelashes and give mega volume!! I love how the packaging looks! It’s so cute and sleek! I would totally purchase again! I 10/10 recommend!
Jordi L.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara did not disappoint. A lot of drugstore mascaras are a hit or miss for me but this one was definitely a hit. It left my lashes looking so long, full and beautiful. If you're looking for an affordable mascara that is similar to the quality you find in high end ones you will LOVE this one.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Very Black
This gives a nice fluffy volume to your lashes minus the crunch feeling. It’s actually pretty unique! I’m someone who loves huge lashes and I’m a fan. Plus the packaging is super cute.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this mascara and absolutely love it .. It smells like coconut oil and I find with just one coat my lashes look amazing and fuller but with another coat my lashes look flawless. I like how it stays on all day and don't smudge or clump up it goes on smoothly and coats everyone of my lashes evenly. This will definitely be in my favorite drawer for a while.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is amazing. It has a wet formula which my lashes love. Its smells like coconut oil ❤️

My lashes look defined and longer.

It builds well without clumping too.

I love his mascara!!!
Kayla F.
Fort Walton Beach
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is very good. It has a very nice applicator and it makes your lashes look absolutely amazing. It makes your lashes look perfectly natural and gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product again. It left an amazing impression. I love it!
Willow L.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Blackest Black
I love this product! It is amazing! I borrowed it from a friend and in comparison to previous products it does the job! Ulta
michaela a.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is the bomb when i tell you bomb its easy to use and makes your lashes long and beautiful. Love it
Cloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been able to find this in-store anywhere! Where did y'all get yours??
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need to try this, is there clumping ?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush look good? Does this mascara worth better then the others maybelinne mascara?
Krsh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one is much better, their falsies mascara or this one?
Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is brush too big for bottom lashes?