Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette uploaded by Heidi B.

BY MAYBELLINE

Draw attention to your eyes with bold and indulgent definition. Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette features eight eyeshadows and two highlighters to create your all in one look. Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Eye and cheek palette
  • 8 eyeshadows to define eyes and 2 highlighters to illuminate cheeks
  • Mix colors and create your Temptation look with this all-in-one makeup palette

How to Use

• Step 1: Base: color in the entire eye area.
  • Step 2: Shade in the entire lid.
  • Step 3: Contour crease of eye.
  • Step 4: Line around the eye on lash line.
  • Step 5: Brush highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid's bow and down center of nose.

Buy on Walmart*
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is gorgeous. It has a beautiful blush. That is very pigmented so go in with a light hand. The highlighter is pretty but not super intense. I'm sure you could build it up to be more blinding though. It has a great selection of eye shawdows and finally a drug store that has a beautiful crease color so you don't have to use more then one pallet for a beautiful look. For someone traveling that doesn't want to take a ton of makeup with you this would be perfect.
Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this palette, and wanted to love it so much more than I do. I watched a blogger's tutorial with it and she worked magic with it. But the formula is a little chalky and not as pigmented as I would have hoped. Their City Mini palettes are better. But at this price point, this is workable.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadows and the highlights are a bit chalky. They finger swatched well but not with a brush. The color pay off is not great but I can use the shimmer shade by applying with my finger only. I wish the shadows were more pigmented and that the shades were warmer. I really wanted to love this palette. The formula for their City Mini palettes are 1,000 times better than the formula of this palette.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore highlighting product this palette is LIfE! The options of colors in this palette are suburb and i love it for the price! I would recommend using great blending brushes but other than that this product is fire!
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to get this palette I love Maybelline eyeshadows and these are super soft and pretty love how they blend and the colors are beautiful. The blush is super pigmented so I recommend going in light handed with your brush. The highlighters need a lil building up to get that blinding highlight but I don't mind because I can make it work or if like a natural not so intense highlight then it'll work great for you.
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for a Christmas gift for my cousin! Sheis really into nudes and pink! And well this is perfect! The colors are so pretty and I'm sure they glide on just perfect!
Heidi S.
Wisconsin Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved thus product i use it often. The colors are beautiful and when with my eyes. Very easy to use and apply. I think if i could try other shadows i would be impressed.
Ro T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! Gorgeous! It's an eye catcher 😉 and you can mix and match the colors for eyes and highlighting. Very pigmented! Highly recommend!
Rosemarie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap yet so cute and pigmented I bought this from my local Walmart and I was impressed the colors wear so silky and smooth I really can’t complain
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What great palette and I love all the colors. It is worth every penny. It is very easy to apply and take off. I bought it at Walgreen's on sale.
kristen f.
Lumberton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this make a good Christmas gift?
Janina b.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohh this is so pretty. Has anyone see it in stores yet?
How can i get this one ?? Its so fantastic ❤