BY MAYBELLINE #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Draw attention to your eyes with bold and indulgent definition. Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette features eight eyeshadows and two highlighters to create your all in one look. Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Eye and cheek palette
  • 8 eyeshadows to define eyes and 2 highlighters to illuminate cheeks
  • Mix colors and create your Temptation look with this all-in-one makeup palette

How to Use

• Step 1: Base: color in the entire eye area.
  • Step 2: Shade in the entire lid.
  • Step 3: Contour crease of eye.
  • Step 4: Line around the eye on lash line.
  • Step 5: Brush highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid's bow and down center of nose.

• I need this 😍😍2 Answers
  • These are cute colors. Is this worth buying or no?3 Answers
  • This is beautiful!!! Worth buying or skip? How’s pigmentation?1 Answers
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I received the Maybelline Total Temptation VoxBox through Influenster. I've never been blown away by a Maybelline product, so I haven't purchased anything Maybelline in years. I was excited to get this box to test out if Maybelline has improved.
These eyeshadows are probably not something I will use again. They were very powdery and did not have the pigmentation I like. I tried applying the eyeshadows several different ways, yet I still didn't like the way they looked. With shimmery eyeshadows, I like to wet my brush to make them a bit more pigmented, but wetting my brush did nothing with these eyeshadows. Because these eyeshadows are so powdery, they have A LOT of fallout. Some fallout is always expected, but nowhere near this much. My undereyes and cheeks were so shimmery from the eyeshadow that I almost didn't even need to use the highlighter.
Now, on to the highlighter. The highlighters work. They aren't anything special, but I didn't really expect much from a highlighter that comes bundled in an eyeshadow palette. They are more of a shimmery highlighter than a bold shine, so if you prefer a very subtle highlight, these are for you.

Overall, I won't be using this product again. For the price, it isn't worth it. There are many other drugstore eyeshadow palettes I would recommend before this one.
sage c.
I had very high hopes for this palette but unfortunately I honestly did not like it very much. I found that all the shadows were too ashy or light on my skin tone and seems to blend into nothing. Trying to use this for an eye Look was impossible. It felt very chalky and hard to work with. The metallic shades were not easy to work with. I would recommend the Maybelline eyeshadow singles as opposed to these metallic shadows.

The highlighters did perform a lot better but I do prefer the gold one over the lavender one, the lavender highlighter looked very odd when I wore it, like a streak of pink. I did like the golden highlighter in this.

My final impression would have to be no. I wouldn’t buy this or recommend it, even at its affordable price point. Maybelline has better quality shadows for the same price point, so I would pass on this. I also don’t feel the shadows are woman of color friendly, my skin tone is considered medium and if these appeared too light or ashy on my skin tone, it would not work for deeper skin types.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I was happy to have the chance to test this palette out for free from influenster Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette ! It has 8 eyeshadows, and 2 highlighters! The color range is very nice you can do a natural look or a darker look, it has 2 orange toned shades that I loved, a brown one that I love, a plum purple that's beautiful! Some eyeshadows have sparkles which I'm always iffy about, I normally do a all matte look but I tried every color out, the matte eyeshadows work wonderful they are soft and have a good bit of pigment they also blend nicely, but the sparkly eyeshadows feel a tad chalky and I couldn't get the color of them to build, the highlighters as well have sparkles and again have a bit a of a chalky feel to them and are sorta hard to work with. But the eyeshadows come with plenty and there's more then enough highlighter, and again all the colors are beautiful but some don't work as well as others but it happens! I included a photo of the eyeshadows I used for my look!
Magda H.
Austin, TX
It's probably the best palette I've seen from Maybelline in a long time, but it's not perfect. The selection of shades is great for both the highlighters and the eyeshadows, but the quality is unfortunately lacking. Especially the cool-toned side - I feel like there's not enough binder in the formula and the shadows are just powdery and loose. They do stick to the brush, but once you tap the excess off, there's not much left to apply to the lid.

The warm side is a bit better and I love the hues here, but that's not enough to recommend the palette. As for the highlighters, they seem to perform better and I can see myself using the gold one in the future.

Overall, I do like the idea behind the palette - it would have been a great travel option if the quality was better. As is, I don't think it can compete with some other drugstore brands in the same price range.
Emari P.
Brooklyn, NY
So I created this look with the new @maybelline Total Temptation Palette! I barely wear color and surprisingly, I love how this came out.

Pros:
-I love the diversity of both matte and shimmer shadows
-I love that highlighter are included and both look amazingly good on dark skin (not ashy)
-This palette is great for someone who loves nudes and earth tones like me. The variety of colors are amazing
Cons:
-I wish the shadows had more of a color payoff. It’s workable, but a creamy base is necessary.
-The color have a lot of fall out. Luckily, I am a person who does eyeshadow before
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
Okay, so I LOVE the colors. HOWEVER... the shimmers are almost transparent they have so little pigment to them. Other than that, I adore this pallet. I used every single shadow it and created several different looks. I think my favorite was keeping it simple, not going for a heavy dramatic smoke look. Its a flirty, fresh, romantic look when you use the pinks. They all are super easy to blend, go on well, and compliment each other perfectly. The highlighters are perfect just the way they are - not too bright, adds just a hint of shimmer instead of a streak of reflected sunshine (haha)
Pro tip:
Spritz setting spray on your finger and use it to apply the shimmers. Way better and more intense effect than trying to use a brush or applicator. Sorry the picture looks to be uploading sideways, can't get it fixed.
Victoria M.
I received this in a VoxBox and was excited because a previous Maybelline palette I had received was really bold and fun. This one, however, was a disappointment and felt more like a "drug store" quality level. Because I am pale, softer colours have to be fairly pigmented to show up on me and these didn't show up very well, even after using an eyelid primer and light base. Even the darker shades on the palette were too soft and didn't create any drama. They also didn't hold very well throughout the day. I'll give the highlighters a pass because it's hard for any to show up on my skin. I tried both sides and was disappointed with both.
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette this eyeshadow palette was very impressing. I love how it has two sides to the pallet so you can create a very natural or a very bold look. I chose to go with a natural look. I used the left side of the pallet and followed the instructions on the back of the pallette to achieve a natural look. The shadows have a little bit of fall out but what palette doesn’t. The two highlighters in the middle are very convenient. I love that it includes highlighters to add to the inner corners of the eyes. Overall worth the price.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
I'm very pleased with this palette!! The purple/pinkish highlighter looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. I thought it'd look a little crazy, but it creates such a pretty sheen!! It's also VERY pigmented, which I didn't expect!! I have used most of the eyeshadow shades and I'm very pleased with them. The colors are beautiful and I'm happy with the looks I've created so far. The purple shimmery color is a little disappointing because it doesn't have as much pigment, but it isn't the worst I've dealt with when it comes to eyeshadow. Overall, I'm super excited about and pleased with this palette! I will definitely be reaching for it a lot in the future because of that beautiful pinkish highlight!!
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This palette is a must-have for the price ($10)! I used the left side of the palette that has the warmer orangy shades and the gold highlighter. This is a great palette to travel with because it has several shades and can fit into any bag. I am rating this product a 4 because I do have a few complaints. First, I wish that the colors in the palette were more compatible. The pink tones in the right side of the palette just don't work well with the left side. Also, I wish there was a lighter transition shade that worked well with both shadow sets. Overall, if you are a on a tight budget and need a palette of shadows and a highlight this is awesome.

PS. I received this product in exchange for my review.
kristen f.
Lumberton, NC
Would this make a good Christmas gift?
Crystal F.
These are cute colors. Is this worth buying or no?
Janina b.
Wichita, KS
Ohh this is so pretty. Has anyone see it in stores yet?
Khawla M.