BY MAYBELLINE

Draw attention to your eyes with bold and indulgent definition. Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette features eight eyeshadows and two highlighters to create your all in one look. Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Eye and cheek palette
  • 8 eyeshadows to define eyes and 2 highlighters to illuminate cheeks
  • Mix colors and create your Temptation look with this all-in-one makeup palette

How to Use

• Step 1: Base: color in the entire eye area.
  • Step 2: Shade in the entire lid.
  • Step 3: Contour crease of eye.
  • Step 4: Line around the eye on lash line.
  • Step 5: Brush highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid's bow and down center of nose.

• Why is maybelline so wonderful 😍😍😍2 Answers
  • are there any colors here good for highlighting my inner ...10 Answers
  • This looks beautiful I wonder how the pigmentation is ?4 Answers
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette
  • "This #eyeshadow looks fudging amazing! Maybelline are doing well right now and their eyeshadow is really pigmented" in 157 reviews
  • "Omggg the ligmentation and softness of the shadows and highlighters i absolutely love !! And the shimmers are so glittery it really adds a special pop to this palette loving it so far!!" in 35 reviews
  • "I loved this palette because of the rosy nude colors. The highlights are amazing and compare to high end. The packaging is so beautiful and classy. I love how you can take this from a day to night look. I would recommend!" in 32 reviews
sage c.
I had very high hopes for this palette but unfortunately I honestly did not like it very much. I found that all the shadows were too ashy or light on my skin tone and seems to blend into nothing. Trying to use this for an eye Look was impossible. It felt very chalky and hard to work with. The metallic shades were not easy to work with. I would recommend the Maybelline eyeshadow singles as opposed to these metallic shadows.

The highlighters did perform a lot better but I do prefer the gold one over the lavender one, the lavender highlighter looked very odd when I wore it, like a streak of pink. I did like the golden highlighter in this.

My final impression would have to be no. I wouldn’t buy this or recommend it, even at its affordable price point. Maybelline has better quality shadows for the same price point, so I would pass on this. I also don’t feel the shadows are woman of color friendly, my skin tone is considered medium and if these appeared too light or ashy on my skin tone, it would not work for deeper skin types.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I received the Maybelline Total Temptation VoxBox through Influenster. I've never been blown away by a Maybelline product, so I haven't purchased anything Maybelline in years. I was excited to get this box to test out if Maybelline has improved.
These eyeshadows are probably not something I will use again. They were very powdery and did not have the pigmentation I like. I tried applying the eyeshadows several different ways, yet I still didn't like the way they looked. With shimmery eyeshadows, I like to wet my brush to make them a bit more pigmented, but wetting my brush did nothing with these eyeshadows. Because these eyeshadows are so powdery, they have A LOT of fallout. Some fallout is always expected, but nowhere near this much. My undereyes and cheeks were so shimmery from the eyeshadow that I almost didn't even need to use the highlighter.
Now, on to the highlighter. The highlighters work. They aren't anything special, but I didn't really expect much from a highlighter that comes bundled in an eyeshadow palette. They are more of a shimmery highlighter than a bold shine, so if you prefer a very subtle highlight, these are for you.

Overall, I won't be using this product again. For the price, it isn't worth it. There are many other drugstore eyeshadow palettes I would recommend before this one.
Magda H.
Cedar Park, TX
It's probably the best palette I've seen from Maybelline in a long time, but it's not perfect. The selection of shades is great for both the highlighters and the eyeshadows, but the quality is unfortunately lacking. Especially the cool-toned side - I feel like there's not enough binder in the formula and the shadows are just powdery and loose. They do stick to the brush, but once you tap the excess off, there's not much left to apply to the lid.

The warm side is a bit better and I love the hues here, but that's not enough to recommend the palette. As for the highlighters, they seem to perform better and I can see myself using the gold one in the future.

Overall, I do like the idea behind the palette - it would have been a great travel option if the quality was better. As is, I don't think it can compete with some other drugstore brands in the same price range.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I was happy to have the chance to test this palette out for free from influenster Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette ! It has 8 eyeshadows, and 2 highlighters! The color range is very nice you can do a natural look or a darker look, it has 2 orange toned shades that I loved, a brown one that I love, a plum purple that's beautiful! Some eyeshadows have sparkles which I'm always iffy about, I normally do a all matte look but I tried every color out, the matte eyeshadows work wonderful they are soft and have a good bit of pigment they also blend nicely, but the sparkly eyeshadows feel a tad chalky and I couldn't get the color of them to build, the highlighters as well have sparkles and again have a bit a of a chalky feel to them and are sorta hard to work with. But the eyeshadows come with plenty and there's more then enough highlighter, and again all the colors are beautiful but some don't work as well as others but it happens! I included a photo of the eyeshadows I used for my look!
Victoria M.
I received this in a VoxBox and was excited because a previous Maybelline palette I had received was really bold and fun. This one, however, was a disappointment and felt more like a "drug store" quality level. Because I am pale, softer colours have to be fairly pigmented to show up on me and these didn't show up very well, even after using an eyelid primer and light base. Even the darker shades on the palette were too soft and didn't create any drama. They also didn't hold very well throughout the day. I'll give the highlighters a pass because it's hard for any to show up on my skin. I tried both sides and was disappointed with both.
Leticia O.
Fullerton, CA
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette this eyeshadow palette was very impressing. I love how it has two sides to the pallet so you can create a very natural or a very bold look. I chose to go with a natural look. I used the left side of the pallet and followed the instructions on the back of the pallette to achieve a natural look. The shadows have a little bit of fall out but what palette doesn’t. The two highlighters in the middle are very convenient. I love that it includes highlighters to add to the inner corners of the eyes. Overall worth the price.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This palette is a must-have for the price ($10)! I used the left side of the palette that has the warmer orangy shades and the gold highlighter. This is a great palette to travel with because it has several shades and can fit into any bag. I am rating this product a 4 because I do have a few complaints. First, I wish that the colors in the palette were more compatible. The pink tones in the right side of the palette just don't work well with the left side. Also, I wish there was a lighter transition shade that worked well with both shadow sets. Overall, if you are a on a tight budget and need a palette of shadows and a highlight this is awesome.

PS. I received this product in exchange for my review.
Shelby E.
Ashland, VA
(This product was sent to me by Maybelline and Influenster.) This eyeshadow and highlight palette is nice because of it's size and the variety of looks you could create with it, but the color payoff is not very good. I had to use my finger to get any sort of different pigmentation out of the purple side, and even then it was not very vibrant. Even the black was dull and hard to build up. The purple highlight is not my choice of color for my very pale skin to wear everyday, but I could see myself using it for a costume. The gold highlight was very pretty however, and I can see myself using that again. Overall, an average palette.
amber h.
Dallas, TX
I like the color choices in this palette. I have used both the pink and gold highlighter. The pink leaves sparkles and I prefer my highlighter to shine, not sparkle. Some of the sparkles from the shadow that have glitter transferred to my face, so I feel the shadows might be better if they’re not so powdery. I like the powder finish when it comes to using the shades without glitter on my eyes. They stay all day. The one color that I feel really doesn’t work is the black. It is too powdery to use as a contour or liner color. If you like more of a natural look, which I do, this is overall a pretty good palette.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own! I thoroughly enjoyed this product. The eyeshadows are buttery and non-irritating to the eyes. There is a little bit of fallout when using them, but nothing crazy. I don't use primers with my eyeshadows and these didn't require it. Also, I don't have oily eyelids (FYI). The highlighters are gorgeous and apply beautifully on the skin. I didn't find them to highlight texture or pores (of which I have both since I have acne prone and oily skin) and they lasted all day or all night on my oily skin. Would definitely purchase on my own if something happened to it! I've been using this non-stop since I got it!!
Angel V.
are there any colors here good for highlighting my inner corners?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
this looks amazing ! does someone have it already? swatches plz
Crystal F.
These are cute colors. Is this worth buying or no?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
How is this product? Do you recommend it?
Ayah B.
U.A.E
Is it long lasting product ?? and is it worth it??