MakeupMaybelline
Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown50 oz

Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz

Fill in and shape eyebrows with this must-have mechanical pencil. Also, discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection. It's designed for pure indulgence!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz!
Camryn W.
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz uploaded by Camryn W.
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz
This total temptation eyebrow definer pencil totally gets the job done! I definitely got a little to dark of a color (deeply brown). Sometime soon I will definitely be purchasing another one but in a shade or two lighter. It’s super pigmented and lasts a while. The only downside of this product is that it can break super easily but they give you a good amount of product.Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz
Holly R.
Forest Hill, MD
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Deep Brown5.0 oz uploaded by Holly R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m on like my 4-5th one of these! Holy grail item! I cannot go without it.. stays on so nicely & easy to use. Love it! So affordable & lasts 2-3 months usually. Will buy again for sure! My eyebrows aren’t the same with out it.

Looking for your answer?