MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersMaybelline
Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0005 oz

Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz

Fill in and shape eyebrows with Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, their must-have mechanical pencil. It's designed for pure indulgence! Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Mechanical brow pencil fills in and shapes eyebrows
  • Maybelline's first teardrop tip precisely defines eyebrows
  • Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish

How To Use

• Step 1: Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
  • Step 2: Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
  • Step 3: Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
  • Step 4: Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
  • Precautions: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Ingredients
Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

I have highlighted hair? Any color suggestions?
How well does this product works and Is it better than the Anastasia one?
Quick question has anyone ever used this product? I feel that it’s very easy to use for your eyebrows helps you shape them better stay inside the lines. My favorite Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz
Start your review of Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz!
Sharon H.
Fort Wayne , IN
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Sharon H.
Purchased at: CVS
My friend recommended this to me and wow I am so glad to have a friend share her beauty secrets. I recommend to anyone. So easy to use and brows looks amazing. I do recommend a brow stencil if you are looking to fill in more than just a little bit😉.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Soft Brown
I absolutely love this eyebrow definer! It basically is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer which is usually my go to brow product. This product applies smoothly and nicely but also works well with the little brush on the end. The packaging is cute and this product is super affordable. I 100% recommend trying this product! Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz
Meghan N.
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Meghan N.
Review for: Deep Brown
I really like this eyebrow pencil. It is thicker than all my other brow pencils. I usually use the brow wiz or pencils shaped just like it. This is a great drugstore option. It is a little bit waxy, but not too much. It glides nice and easy through the brow. The spoolie is also different than my other brushes. I prefer the spoolie on Anastasia Brow Wiz.
Nadhira P.
Glendale
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Nadhira P.
Review for: Deep Brown
Cutest little spoolie. The only thing that I don’t like is It’s way shorter in size than I expected it to be. The quality is good and works just as good as other brow pencil I’ve tried before.
Stephanie F.
Metairie, LA
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
Review for: Blonde
Excelente lápiz es uno de mis preferidos me gusta su precio y el aplicador de cepillo que hace que tus cejas parezcan más naturales. Recomendado
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Neshia J.
Review for: Deep Brown
It’s my first time trying this brow definer and I have some pros and cons. First off, it’s extremely affordable, the shape of it is amazing and it’s easy to mimic hair like strokes. Now on to the cons.. I only have two, I have the color deep brown it pulls grey and gives an ashy look. I could pick up the darkest shade but having this one I’m sure it’ll do the same thing. My other con is the spoolie brush tip could be a little longer. That’s it! It’s good if you can make it work, I can make it work, just wish it was a true deep brown.
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Diane M.
Review for: Soft Brown
I am shocked to say I was wowed by this brow pencil. Maybelline really took the time to redesign the pencil, even the shape of the tip is new, and it makes a difference! It comes one precisely and looks really natural. The toney spoolie on the end is great tooI also love that because it is Maybelline it is super affordable!
Amanda B.
San Antonio, TX
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Deep Brown
I usually use Anastasia brow gel but I was in a bind and needed a filled ASAP. This product works pretty well considering the cost! I was pleasantly surprised.
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by Amber G.
I like the shape of this pencil’s tip; the angle makes it a little easier to work with. In terms of how the product performs, it’s a nice formula and does the job. The spoolie at the end is small, and that helps to be able to be more precise when working with brow hairs.
natalia O.
Apopka, FL
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz uploaded by natalia O.
I like the products. Very cheap and easy to get. I bought medium brown and I was expecting something a little bit lighter. Still it is great for defining the eyebrows ridge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tricia B.
il y a 8 mois
Jacque F. il y a 8 mois
I tend to sweat when our temperature goes beyond 68 degrees, but I never had to touch up my eyebrows, the product didn’t smear [email protected] off. This isn’t a waterproof product, but it did well during hot days. This is a great brow pen! Goes on smooth. Excellent control. Stays on well. Shape of the tip is prefect! I love it and I do recommend this.
Tiffany G.
Halls, TN
il y a 10 mois
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 0.005 oz Is this as good of an eyebrow pencil that you can get from Ulta? I don’t use it every day so I don’t want to spend a lot of money on it. Plus, my expensive ones always break.
Tiffany G. il y a 10 mois
Awesome! Thank you so much!! Going to the store tomorrow so it will be on my shopping list.