Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
Fill in and shape eyebrows with Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, their must-have mechanical pencil. It's designed for pure indulgence! Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!
- Mechanical brow pencil fills in and shapes eyebrows
- Maybelline's first teardrop tip precisely defines eyebrows
- Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish
How To Use
- Step 1: Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
- Step 2: Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
- Step 3: Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
- Step 4: Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
- Precautions: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
- "Very beautiful shades❤😍️. And easy to shape the brow. Even better for having a spooly. 😉" in 244 reviews
- I have dark brown hair and thought that medium brown would be a good option for me. I actually think medium brown is too dark for me. I think I'd like this product more if I went a shade lighter, I would probably try the soft brown.
I received this product for free from influenster for reviewing purposes, but that in no way sways by opinion of this product. This isn't a brow product that is going to absolutely wow you. I personally like it better than my other brow pencils because it is a twist up pencil. I like the convenience of not having to sharpen the product. However, I don't like the thickness of the pencil. I wish it was a bit more fine tip so that filling in the tail of my brows and drawing in brow hairs looked more natural. I do like the triangular shape the product has and the angle. It makes filling in brows easier. The spoolie on the end is different. It's short and round. I do like how it blends in the product after applying it. However, I don't like using it to initially brush my brow hairs. I actually use another brow product spoolie to do that. This could however also be my personal preference, but I wish it was a tad bit longer. The plastic side sometimes rubs up against my brow bone when blending.
Wear time and durability is pretty good. I have oily skin and it stays for a good amount of the day. I haven't tried rubbing it off or anything, because I don't tend to do that on a day to day basis.
Recommend? Yes, if you are just looking for a good brow product to travel with. However, if you like more thinner precise brow products then I don't think this is the product for you.
My eyes are dark brownish, and I bought the soft brown pencil. I didn't want it to be too dark and I feel like with the soft brown shade, I can build up to the intensity I need.
The shape of the pencil is a game-changer. I get a pretty good control when I pencil my brows. I enjoy the no-sharpening feature because who has time in the mornings to sharpen a pencil? I think the staying power is decent. I definitely would purchase this again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos