BY MAYBELLINE

Fill in and shape eyebrows with Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, their must-have mechanical pencil. It's designed for pure indulgence! Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Mechanical brow pencil fills in and shapes eyebrows
  • Maybelline's first teardrop tip precisely defines eyebrows
  • Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish

How To Use

• Step 1: Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
  • Step 2: Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
  • Step 3: Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
  • Step 4: Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
  • Precautions: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Ingredients
Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

• How is this product? Do you recommend it?8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Would you recommend?5 Answers
  • Does this work well for a more natural look?8 Answers
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
  • "Very beautiful shades❤😍️. And easy to shape the brow. Even better for having a spooly. 😉" in 244 reviews
Susana S.
HOUSTON, TX
Product Color:  Medium Brown

- I have dark brown hair and thought that medium brown would be a good option for me. I actually think medium brown is too dark for me. I think I'd like this product more if I went a shade lighter, I would probably try the soft brown.

Review:

I received this product for free from influenster for reviewing purposes, but that in no way sways by opinion of this product. This isn't a brow product that is going to absolutely wow you. I personally like it better than my other brow pencils because it is a twist up pencil. I like the convenience of not having to sharpen the product. However, I don't like the thickness of the pencil. I wish it was a bit more fine tip so that filling in the tail of my brows and drawing in brow hairs looked more natural. I do like the triangular shape the product has and the angle. It makes filling in brows easier. The spoolie on the end is different. It's short and round. I do like how it blends in the product after applying it. However, I don't like using it to initially brush my brow hairs. I actually use another brow product spoolie to do that. This could however also be my personal preference, but I wish it was a tad bit longer. The plastic side sometimes rubs up against my brow bone when blending.

Wear time and durability is pretty good. I have oily skin and it stays for a good amount of the day. I haven't tried rubbing it off or anything, because I don't tend to do that on a day to day basis.

Recommend? Yes, if you are just looking for a good brow product to travel with. However, if you like more thinner precise brow products then I don't think this is the product for you.
Loretta J.
Miami , FL
I was excited to try out the new Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer. The triangular shape had a smaller shape than my ABH brow pencil, which I prefer and I liked how small, soft and fluffy the spoolie is. It felt good against my brows. I used the brow definer right after I moisturized my skin and I noticed I had a bit of trouble being able to define the end of my brows. The product itself felt a little waxy than I’m use to using. The next time I tried the brow definer, I decided to wipe off any product on my brows to see if that would help with the ease of using the product. I was able to control it better and I had more success with creating the tail of my brows. Not perfectly but better than my initial use of it. It definitely doesn’t replace my favorite brow pencil but I think it is a great drugstore brow definer. I can’t say that I have had luck with any brow definer from the drugstore in the past. If you’re going for the natural undefined look, then this is the perfect product. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I wanted to give this 5 stars, because I have definitely incorporated this into my daily brow routine, but I do have a few negatives about it to start with. It took a bit of figuring out because I used to just be a skinny gel pencil and gel brow plus powder filler type of gal and this has cut that down quite a bit while making my brows look more natural. The color was definitely darker than expected so if you are just starting, go a bit lighter than you might normally. I use this to first fill my brows and then I touch up with a skinny pencil after and then I use the brush to smooth it all out and it looks ways less dark after that!
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
The consistency of the product made it perfect for my feathered style. It wasn’t too soft that it would over pigment—just waxy enough to get some light shading done. The teardrop applicator made my brow filling a lot quicker. However if you are doing defined brows, it’s probably not best. More similar to using a powder, just easier. In theory the teardrop should create a great line, but I could only pull it off on my hand and not on my brow. I think once my hair was in the way, it didn’t pull product the same. Maybe for a makeup artist it would be good. The shade was nice for my dark brows. Since I have blonde hair I try to go a shade lighter than the dark. Not a fan of the spindle/brush. Plastic felt super cheap and pokey and it didn’t seem to be doing much softening. Overall this is fine for the price and I do love the fact that it applied more delicate color.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I was able to test this out for free thanks to influenster, I received soft brown which I was happy because I have natural blonde hair but darker brows and if I got any other darker brown shade it wouldn't have matched! So they definitely have a good color range! Now I swatched it on my hand it had nice color and it went on easily, I normally use a dip brow so I'm not use to using a pencil type, well i looked at the tip it's almost a diamond shape which right away worried me, again not use to using the pencil types, so I started filling in my brows I was pressing very lightly, and it was filling in nicely but when I went to shape my brows with it the line was too thick I tried and tried to make it go on thinner and couldn't, it also did clump up in certain areas of where my brow hairs are which is very irritating, over all I struggled alot using this. It was nice that it did come with a brow brush at the end of it so I could brush the product throughout, but I wish I had a better experience with it. Maybe it's because I'm not use to using this type of brow product since I do use the dip brow, but I'll continue to try it out and hopefully I can learn to use it better! Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I like this just ok. It's a really nice brow product, and I like the spoolie because it's so small. Doesn't disturb my foundation when I brush my brows. The product is good. It lasts all day on my oily skin; doesn't budge, slip or slide, or wipe away even though It's on the creamy side. The shape of the pencil? is a triangle and I find that it domes out the more you use it, so it loses its sharpness that it originally came with. This can make the hair-like strokes thicker and less defined. This is the only reason I'm removing 1 star. If it stayed sharp and precise, I would give it 5 stars. I don't see myself purchasing this on my own because of that tip. Aside from that, the product isn't too warm so it doesn't make my eyebrows look red, and is overall a really nice product.
Alyssa R.
Studio City, CA
I have to say I was really pleased with this product. I have another favorite luxury brand similar and this was more than comparable. I loved the tiny applicator tip, I was a able to get very sharp, clean lines and it wears all day. I love, love, love it and for the price point it makes a lot of sense! I also take it with me in my makeup since it’s on the shorter side and is great for touch ups without ever looking heavy. The Deep Brown is very cool and dark, so I do warm it up a little with a reddish-brown eye shadow as well, depending on the color palette I’m using for the day.
Laura R.
Missoula , MT
So I found this to be difficult to work with due to the shape and consistency of the brow product in the pencil. The spooly was smaller and wider then I personally enjoy. This brow pencil is softer and more waxy then I would like. I spent half my time trying to keep it where I put it as it is so soft that it moves easily and smuges all over. I didn't get the crisp clean brows I am used to getting with my go to brow pencils and brow powders. It was also a little lighter than expected so keep that in mind when purchasing. I think that I will use this for a nomakeup makeup day otherwise there are better drugstore brow pencils you can pick up.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I love this and will definitely buy it again, but I gave it four stars because of the lack of pigmentation. The pigmentation isn't terrible, but I have thick, dark eyebrows and wanted to fill in spots where there is lighter hair, and sometimes it doesn't quite fill it in. Putting a little more pressure does give it more pigment (I've done a lot of bolder looks with it), and I've yet to have it break when I've done that. I wish the spoolie was bigger, but the current size is decent. Overall, it's a decent brow product, and I highly recommend it to anyone that is new to brows.
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This was one of my least favorites again the packaging to this is beautiful but when I compare it to my and Anastasia brow defined and L’Oréal brow definer it’s just a miss product. First the shade “soft brown” was off it was way dark then both of my soft brown in Anastasia and L’Oréal. It’s too waxy to work work it I would like it more creamy and he price point for this quality of a product is too high the only reason I gave it two stars is because of the packaging and it would be my last resort to use it for my brows if I didn’t have anything else to use
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this work well for a more natural look?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
How is this product? Do you recommend it?
Jennifer R.
How do you all like it? How's the staying power? Thanks
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this a good brow product?
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
How is this product? I’m looking for a new brow pencil :)