Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil

Fill in and shape eyebrows with Maybelline's Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, their must-have mechanical pencil. It's designed for pure indulgence! Discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection!

Benefits:

• Mechanical brow pencil fills in and shapes eyebrows
  • Maybelline's first teardrop tip precisely defines eyebrows
  • Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish

How To Use

• Step 1: Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
  • Step 2: Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
  • Step 3: Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
  • Step 4: Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
  • Precautions: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Ingredients
Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil How different are the shades soft brown and medium brown? Any guidance?
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer?
This has been discontinued. Does anyone know a dupe for the Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer?! =(
Start your review of Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil!
Review for: Deep Brown
I love this product. I found this because I was starting to try to fill in my eyebrows as part of my every day makeup routine. I hadn’t really done anything with them before, but when I decided to grow them out and reshape them, my previous plucking and shaping resulted in some bald spots. My waxing lady suggested filling them in, and she used a brow ( shadow? Powder? Idk what it’s called.) So I went out and tried it. But the color never went on quite right, and embarrassingly, I can still see it in pictures. So I was searching for something else to use when I found this. This product goes on easily, and accurately. The tip is angled so the strokes blend in with your natural brows and melts in. If you accidentally get some outside the lines, it rubs off easily enough, while the eyebrows last fine all day. People with a heavy hand will need to be careful. You don’t need to press hard or add much; a little goes a long way. Too much and they get too dark and start to feel like they’re glued together. I give this product 4/5 stars bc it’s not vegan and I think it would be really nice if it was. Mostly because it seems unnecessary for it to not be vegan. But other than that, I love this product, and it is part of my every day makeup. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
Wichita, KS
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil uploaded by Rana S.
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil uploaded by Rana S.
Review for: Soft Brown
A good drugstore option for brow pencil.Pros: works very well to fill in my eyebrows and shaping them, affordable, decent packaging, comes with a brush, looks natural, easy to apply and use. Cons: limited shades to choose from, soft brown was still a bit dark for me.Overall, a good quality drugstore brow pencil!
Woodland
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blonde
I personally would not buy this product again but isnt the worst brow filler ive ever used. It has a wax like feel to it that does go away and its also kinda sticky like you feel it when your brows move even a tiny bit and it's quite an awkward an uncomfortable sort of feel. It isn't that hard to use but to make it look decadent it takes time. I wasnt pleased with how it looked on myself but like I said wasn't as bad as aome ive used but definitely won't but again .
Highlands , TX
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil uploaded by Erin A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Brown
I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil, but I’ll never use it again because I love the total temptation brow pencil. The shade matches perfect with my brow hairs. It’s very easy to use and it’s only $8. It never lets me down. I do my brows so fast when it used to take me 20 minutes using other pencils. The ONLY downfall is the brow brush on the other end of the pencil is short so it makes it difficult to brush out my brow hairs. I definitely recommend this product and I also would love to see Maybelline add a normal sized brow brush to the end of the pencil.
Rogers , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Deep Brown
I’ve been pretty impressed with this . I bought this on a Impulse buy . And Didnt really think i would like it .I’ve been using morphe brow pomade before this . And I’ve haven’t used it since I got this brow pencil . It gives you a nice brow . It outlines where you want it . And it fills it in beautiful without being harsh . The brush on the other end I thought was pointless but it’s actually okay to brush out your brows. I manily use my own . But it’s nice to have . You can make your brows bold or you can make your brows natural and soft . It’s pigmented too ! I love it ! I definitely will be buying more !
Wakeman, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Medium Brown
I absolutely LOVE this eyebrow pencil!!! I have gone through so many trying to find one i like, and this one takes the cake. It is the closest shade I’ve ever found to match my brow color, the application is easy, the spoolie at the other end is great, and it’s easy to wipe off in case a mistake is made. Some may not like how easy it is to remove, but for someone like me that messes up a lot, it’s great! I will say though, it doesn’t move throughout the day, it seems to stay perfect. Absolutely love this!
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Blonde
The only brow pencil I will use besides Brow Whiz. Its a great blonde color, very close to the brow whiz Blonde & the shape is perfect! Brow whiz is my #1 but Maybeline is also a staple for me. Its a ridiculously low priced product (think $6 low) and lasts quite a while. I use it along with my brow whiz & I cant live without either of them. The maybelline doesnt last as long through the day but its pretty close. Love love love it & the shape of this pencil is better than brow whiz (GASP)
Review for: Soft Brown
I always seem to go back to this eyebrow product after switching it up. I love the angle of the product, it helps a lot with outlining the brow. This is way better than ABH's dipbrow pomade. I like to sometimes over pluck and with this pencil you can't even notice. I love this pencil and haven't been able to find anything else that tops this. The only downside is that it runs out quick if you use a lot. It doesn't stop me from purchasing this as it is also very affordable.
Labelle, FL
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil uploaded by Consuelo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Deep Brown
Honestly I had high hopes for this product because I had been wanting to try it out but sadly it wasnt what I was hoping for. The product felt like it was not pigmented enough for my liking. I had to keep applying more and I also noticed my pencil would flake a little and I would have like specks of eyebrow product around my eyebrows that I had to clean up. I would not buy or recommend this product. Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Deep Brown
Highly recommend this drug store brow pencil! I have pretty full, dark (black/dark brown) brows to begin with so I generally use this to help define my shape and fill in toward the tails, but this is a great product for all types of brows. The teardrop-shaped pencil is amazing in having a pointed part for defined strokes while the rest of the pencil is great for a fuller fill-in effect. And of course the spoolie to brush it all throughout. Would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 5 jours
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 2 mois
Jenifer V. • il y a 2 mois
Maybelline is awesome. I’ve tried the others mentioned and honestly they are the same payoff. You will save money and be satisfied.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 10 mois
Monica S. • il y a 7 mois
It does on me and I have fairly oily skin, that is why it's my go to, I highly recommend.
il y a un an
Kris S. • il y a 6 mois
I would say yes. I love this pencil. It works better than Benefit or ABH. The colors are great and the shape of the pencil tip is great too.