BY MAYBELLINE #41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

Talc, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Perlite, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

• Is this a palette that a beginner could use?414 Answers
  • Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?202 Answers
  • How is the color pay off on this palette and does it have any fal...3 Answers
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This product is a much cheaper option to the urban decay naked 2 palette. super pigmented shadows as well." in 1443 reviews
  • "I love this palette. It's super affordable and a great mix of neutral mattes and shimmers. The colors are pigmented and apply like butter. It's great for traveling." in 1176 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
This palette is so affordable and is a staple for anyone who loves neutral eyeshadow colors, but also love a little bit of glitter and shimmer in their eyeshadow look. The 12 colors in this palette are mixed with some matte shades and some shimmer shades. The colors are all very pigmented and easy to blend with. They all work together to give yourself a pretty neutral eyeshadow look, a dramatic smokey eye look, or a shimmery glitter eye look. The back of the palette also has a guide on how to use the eyeshadows and what eyeshadows to use together to make a look. I find that to be very helpful for make up beginners who can use this guide to make eyeshadow looks and learn how to use the eyeshadows. All in all, I recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap neutrals/shimmery eyeshadow palette because the colors are all very pigmented, easy to blend with, and the colors are beautiful.
My only cons with this palette are that since the colors are very powdery and pigmented, they have a lot of fall out but that can be easily fixed. Also, less is more with this palette because the shades are very pigmented. The only other con I have is that the shimmery shades do not give off as much glitter and shimmer as I would personally want them to.
In all though, I would definitely buy this palette again and highly recommend it.
Shasha S.
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
The Maybelline Nudes eyeshadow palette was my favorite (and only) palette for quite some Time. Only recently have I moved on to high end shadows. However, this shadow palette really wasn’t that bad. Some colors had more pigmentation than others. Some didn’t really come through on my eyelids, even with a primer. Maybe it was my skin tone, I’m not really sure. I did use these shadows for more than one purpose. It’s great if you don’t wanna pack a ton of products with you. For me, with dark colored eyebrows, I was able to use the darkest matte shade in the palette to fill in my brows. I also used some of the shimmer shades as highlighters for my brow bone and for my cheeks as well. All in all, I would be repurchasing this. It’s probably best for a beginner, and not someone looking for a super stunning complex eye look.
Keyana S.
Usually, I am skeptical when it comes to purchasing drugstore makeup products. I have had a change of heart after purchasing this palette. I am in love with this palette. Not only is it affordable but it is also a quality product. The colors in this palette have great pigment for a drugstore eyeshadow palette. You can use this product to create a day to night smoky eye or whatever eye look you want. I love how this palette gives you step by step instructions on how to create different looks using this palette on the back. Very simple to use great for beginners! You can pretty much create an eye look like a pro. Maybelline is one of the best drugstore beauty brands on the market. I will purchase more of Maybelline makeup products in the future. They have done an amazing job creating this palette. This palette is definitely worth purchasin
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
To be honest, this is my favorite eyeshadow but it’s not the worst. The only use I get out of this is using the black shade to fill in my brows. Besides that, I rarely use this palette. I think it’s because most of the colors are cool tone and I don’t really know how to make those tones work on my skin tone. It just looks weird. The gold/bronze shimmery shades are good. The light matte color is nice to set the lids. I don’t use any of the other colors. I try to time to time just to get use out of it since I spent money on it, but it isn’t the greatest. I totally would not recommend buying this.
Jennifer G.
New haven , CT
I love quad palletes! But I love this one in particular because I take it on the go wherever I go! It's a good size to put in your makebag or purse. Not to mention the colors are nudes hence the name "nudes" palette. The colors are great for either natural look or after work night out with friends "smokey" look. There are 6 shimmer colors and 6 matte colors and it also comes with a small brush incase you don't have one. Over all this is a 5 star on the go drugstore makeup pallete.

T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Best starter palette for those who are just beginning to play with makeup! This was my first palette, and I love the collection of nudes. Really liked how the back off the palette suggested how to use the colors, and grouped them based on what look you're going for. Like I said, very good palette for those who don't know how to apply eyeshadow very well. Subtle enough for everyday wear but also enough variety to try different styles. Color is buildable. Blending was fine, not as good as upper end palettes, but that's expected. HATED the brush it came with, which is why this palette gets a star off. Best bang for yo buck
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
This palette is really nice for beginners, as it was the first eyeshadow palette I ever had. It was a great price and had a lot to work with, and the quality and pign=ments of the shadows are really nice. They blend well and are smooth. I only wish there were a mirror and a bigger pan, but for the 12 dollars I paid, it is awesome and does a great and solid job. Would easily recommend for simple smokey eyes and anyone wanting to get into makeup.
Sarah G.
Concord , NC
The packaging is very simple you can bring it anywhere with you the only downside is it doesn’t have a mirror. It has 12 neutral shades , 6 mates and 6 with shines. It’s not as pigmented as I thought it would be, you have to apply the matte shades more than a couple of times. If you are looking for a drugstore pallet that’s very pigmented or creamy this isn’t a pallet for you. Some colors are similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but it is not a duplicate because of the pigmentation.
Emily J.
This palette actually really surprised me! I was expecting less based off the price. However, let me tell you, this palette is fabulous:)
To begin, the first thing I was blown away with was the quality of the glitters. Not only are they silky, they blend easily and are stunning on the eyes.
However, how are the mattes? I personally don't like the mattes. I feel like they are not pigmented and do not blend well. They also all look the same on the eyes, which is depressing.
Therefore, I do recommend this product. However, I feel like if you are used to high end products, do go for this. However, if you are looking a inexpensive product, go for it:)
Emily
Is this a palette that a beginner could use?
Alondra C.
Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
Is this a good palette for day wearing makeup? Will it last all day because I really like the colors.
I really want to try this product out but i want to know if the colors are really pigmented because i like to wear my eyeshadow very exaggerated.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
I've heard so much around in the beauty world about this palette, so many different reviews on the pigmentation I'm nervous to try it, is it worth the price? Or should I just pass on this one???