Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

Talc, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Perlite, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

The eyeshadow belnd good?
Start your review of Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“This product is a much cheaper option to the urban decay naked 2 palette. super pigmented shadows as well.” in reviews
“I love this palette. It's super affordable and a great mix of neutral mattes and shimmers. The colors are pigmented and apply like butter. It's great for traveling.” in reviews
Brighton, MA
I got this palette as a cheap mini to carry with me on month long a trip abroad, as I was scared to bring my expensive name brand eye shadows. I have had this for almost five months now and still find myself using it every day for a glowy, natural look. I personally prefer the matte shades over the shimmery ones, and love how well they blend and that they have good staying power, especially when used over a primer or under setting spray. The colors have a good level of pigmentation (the creme shimmer color is probably the only swatch with a weaker pigment, but still has good shine) and I still have not hit pan on any of the swatches despite daily use. Plus I took this in a bag for a month and none of the colors broke, nor did the container. I would recommend this 100% to someone with medium to lighter skin tones.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite palettes. No joke. I use it for everything! The colors are smooth and very easy to apply! As a cosplayer, I use it all the time for my very masculine cosplays. When at conventions, it stays on forever! (Even when I forgot to put on setting spray! 😨) #cosplay #makeup
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this 🎨. The color story is beautiful especially if you are like me that you enjoy a nude eye look or natural looking. I wouldn't improve the formulas as they are all buttery and smooth to apply. I would recommend this product to a beginner as well as the expert MUA. The most beautiful iridescent color actually appears way at the left of the pallet on the top Corner this shade looks like not much in the pallet but when you grab it and put it right under your eyebrow to highlight it's so beautiful it's shift and different tones like depending on the lighting it makes it purple it makes it pink makes it green it's just beautiful it's a beautiful color.
Bethel
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am in love with this eyeshadow palette. I love it so much. I am a neutral girl when it comes to doing eyeshadow. This palette has some shimmery shades and tons of matte shades. If you like a warm neutral palette that is cheap this is the one for you. I have done for many looks with this palette and I will continue to keep using it and repurchasing it because it is amazing!! I would highly recommend it!!Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
Irvine, CA
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by lilly B.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this palette on a whim when I was doing a little drugstore haul, and it’s actually become my go-to for my everyday look! Blendability is pretty good, the grey and black are really pigmented. The two lightest shades not as much, but it’s a pretty easy palette to work with, and I actually reach for it most days! Definitely good value for the price.
Jupiter
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Emily S.
I adore The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette and so does my daughter. It is perfect for every day wear and goes with everything you wear whether casual, corporate or for a night out. You can play your eyes up more dramatically or subtle depending on the occasion. It's perfect for highlighting the shape of your eyes and bringing out all your best features.
Everett, WA
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sunny K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how it has an order for what to do with this palette on the back. Theres 13 different ways to use this pallette. I've attached a picture of the back so people can see. It's easy to use and lasts quite a long time actually. You do need to use an eyeshadow primer to make it last all day but I find that is the case for other eyeshadows I have used as well. Most if the colors also are pretty pigmented.
Champaign
This is my go-to pallete. When I started with experimenting makeup, I was afraid to try bold colors. So I chose this. Now that I have tried multiple palletes, I still pick this one. It is roughly $10 at walmart. I use the pallete to create everyday look as well as party look depending on the ocassion. If you are confused what to start with, I suggest this pallete. The possibilities are endless.
Lincoln
One of the first palettes I got when I started getting into makeup. I love using all of the colors to come up with different looks. The formula is pretty good for a drug store brand, although some colors could use a bit more pigment. Will definitely keep using until it's gone and would probably recommend if you want a palette with some nude shades without spending a lot of money.
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: Target
I hate to be so negative, especially on an item that is receiving so many great reviews. However, I bought this last week and I’m returning it!! The colors are extremely patchy and so hard to blend. The shimmers are not pigmented and the colors do not last all day. I know it’s less expensive because it’s drugstore but save your money and buy a Colourpop palette instead. They are pretty close to drugstore prices

2,836 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mérida
il y a 21 heures
Ana M. • il y a 14 heures
Some colors are and some aren’t. Keep in mind when buying!
Masaya