BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

Talc, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Perlite, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

• Is this a palette that a beginner could use?415 Answers
  • Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?203 Answers
  • How is the color pay off on this palette and does it have...3 Answers
Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This product is a much cheaper option to the urban decay naked 2 palette. super pigmented shadows as well." in 1443 reviews
  • "I love this palette. It's super affordable and a great mix of neutral mattes and shimmers. The colors are pigmented and apply like butter. It's great for traveling." in 1176 reviews
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
The Maybelline Nudes eyeshadow palette was my favorite (and only) palette for quite some Time. Only recently have I moved on to high end shadows. However, this shadow palette really wasn’t that bad. Some colors had more pigmentation than others. Some didn’t really come through on my eyelids, even with a primer. Maybe it was my skin tone, I’m not really sure. I did use these shadows for more than one purpose. It’s great if you don’t wanna pack a ton of products with you. For me, with dark colored eyebrows, I was able to use the darkest matte shade in the palette to fill in my brows. I also used some of the shimmer shades as highlighters for my brow bone and for my cheeks as well. All in all, I would be repurchasing this. It’s probably best for a beginner, and not someone looking for a super stunning complex eye look.
Keyana S.
Usually, I am skeptical when it comes to purchasing drugstore makeup products. I have had a change of heart after purchasing this palette. I am in love with this palette. Not only is it affordable but it is also a quality product. The colors in this palette have great pigment for a drugstore eyeshadow palette. You can use this product to create a day to night smoky eye or whatever eye look you want. I love how this palette gives you step by step instructions on how to create different looks using this palette on the back. Very simple to use great for beginners! You can pretty much create an eye look like a pro. Maybelline is one of the best drugstore beauty brands on the market. I will purchase more of Maybelline makeup products in the future. They have done an amazing job creating this palette. This palette is definitely worth purchasin
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Best starter palette for those who are just beginning to play with makeup! This was my first palette, and I love the collection of nudes. Really liked how the back off the palette suggested how to use the colors, and grouped them based on what look you're going for. Like I said, very good palette for those who don't know how to apply eyeshadow very well. Subtle enough for everyday wear but also enough variety to try different styles. Color is buildable. Blending was fine, not as good as upper end palettes, but that's expected. HATED the brush it came with, which is why this palette gets a star off. Best bang for yo buck
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
This palette is really nice for beginners, as it was the first eyeshadow palette I ever had. It was a great price and had a lot to work with, and the quality and pign=ments of the shadows are really nice. They blend well and are smooth. I only wish there were a mirror and a bigger pan, but for the 12 dollars I paid, it is awesome and does a great and solid job. Would easily recommend for simple smokey eyes and anyone wanting to get into makeup.
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
Over all, this palette is average. You can get a look out of it but you have to put some time into it. Some of the mattes are really nice but others are pressed into the pan too hard. Same with the shimmer shades. The bronze and gold shade in the palette are pigmented but very crumbly. The black is not pigmented at all. I would say you should buy this palette if you are on a budget and want a softer eye shadow look.
Raquel K.
I like this palette and it is great for the price, but there are definitely better quality palettes on the market. My favorite part about this palette is the shade range because it does offer some really great, basic colors. My biggest complaint is that I don’t love the formula of the shadows. They are a little bit chalkier than I would like and are not extremely pigmented. All of this aside, I do find myself reaching for this pallet a lot when I am doing my makeup just because it the shades are so great and easy to use.
Sarah G.
Concord, NC
The packaging is very simple you can bring it anywhere with you the only downside is it doesn’t have a mirror. It has 12 neutral shades , 6 mates and 6 with shines. It’s not as pigmented as I thought it would be, you have to apply the matte shades more than a couple of times. If you are looking for a drugstore pallet that’s very pigmented or creamy this isn’t a pallet for you. Some colors are similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but it is not a duplicate because of the pigmentation.
emily j.
This palette actually really surprised me! I was expecting less based off the price. However, let me tell you, this palette is fabulous:)
To begin, the first thing I was blown away with was the quality of the glitters. Not only are they silky, they blend easily and are stunning on the eyes.
However, how are the mattes? I personally don't like the mattes. I feel like they are not pigmented and do not blend well. They also all look the same on the eyes, which is depressing.
Therefore, I do recommend this product. However, I feel like if you are used to high end products, do go for this. However, if you are looking a inexpensive product, go for it:)
Ella K.
This palette is very basic, but really nice, and for a great price! I love both of the shimmer shades (a gold color and a bronz-y color) and the black is very pigmented. All of the colors have a nice creamy texture, but the only thing wrong with the palette is the white shade. I tried using this on my brow bone and inner corner but it just isn’t pigmented and it kind of ruins the whole eye look. I would suggest using another palette when you want to use the white shade. But other than the white not being pigmented, I would say this is a great drugstore find!
jenna p.
pflugerville
This wasn’t my favorite thing ever. Don’t get me wrong they have a great range of colors and i think that palette had great colors and shades but they didn’t have very good color pay-off and their really was no pigmentation. I also can’t really build the eyeshadow up and even if i could it looked cakey and it was really heavy on my face. I just don’t really recommend this and suggest you spend the few extra bucks and get a better quality eyeshadow palette .
Emily
Is this a palette that a beginner could use?
Alondra C.
Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?
Rebecca V.
Grand Rapids , MI
Is this a good palette for day wearing makeup? Will it last all day because I really like the colors.
I really want to try this product out but i want to know if the colors are really pigmented because i like to wear my eyeshadow very exaggerated.
Naomy R.
Peoria, AZ
I've heard so much around in the beauty world about this palette, so many different reviews on the pigmentation I'm nervous to try it, is it worth the price? Or should I just pass on this one???