BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Dare to go nude! Create 13 eye shadow looks from one palette.

Talc, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Perlite, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

• Is this a palette that a beginner could use?415 Answers
  • Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?201 Answers
  • How is the color pay off on this palette and does it have any fall ...1 Answers
Ria A.
Ria A.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING!
For the price you pay, you might think it's not that great but be ready to be mistaken.
This is such a great palette full of amazing everyday colors.
I've had it for a while now and I just started to really use it and it's absolutely amazing.
I love the shimmery shades. They are what give the palette life.
The pigmentation of the shimmery shades are just fabulous. I adore the shimmery shades. They are my favorite in the palette.
I did, however, have a problem with the matte shades. They weren't very pigmented at all. I was very disappointed with the matte shades. I expected so much more from them. The shades look so beautiful but it's sad that the pigmentation on these shades aren't the best.
BUT, I definitely love the shimmery shades and I think they make up for the matte shades.
This palette is amazing for beginners.
It's inexpensive and has some of the best shades.
I would recommend it definitely just because of the gorgeous shimmery shade.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Orange Park, FL
Maybelline's nude collection of eye-shadows, especially this one with so many shades, are my go to for quick and easy day wear. I use this for casual setting, business, and they are even great for a first date. I love that they have matte and shimmer options because this allows for the different dynamics of use for appropriate eye wear at functions. Also, since these are more natural tones, everyone can use these even those who are just starting out in the world of color enhancement for the eyes. The material used for the pigmented powder is not too dusty to the point of leaving excess on your cheeks when brushing on you lids. The applicator that come with it has a rounded and pointed edges which are great for making your eyes pop by applying the darker shades just above your crease of the eye lid and in the corners of your eye and slightly below following your bottom lashes.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I tend to go for more natural looks, and not those natural looks you see in magazines that involve a full face of foundations and concealers. I use a simple black eyeliner, some shadow, and concealer on problem areas. That being said, this is basically the ONLY eyeshadow I use! I love it.
PROS:
-stays put even without eye primer
-vivid colors and no gritty texture
-comes with a tiny little applicator
-long lasting color, and long lasting package-I've had it for a year and there's still quite a lot left!
-has instructions on the back how to apply it perfectly
-natural shades that complement any skin tone
CONS:
-on people who tend to have "oilier" eyelids, the colors may smudge by the end of the day, but it doesn't look bad.

All in all I recommend this to anyone searching for a true natural tone. This brand is impressive and this palate delivers everything I could ask, and more
Ane K.
Ane K.
I bought this a week ago because I was seeing a lot of influenster's recommend it, so I decided to give it a try because they made me excited to do so. For those starting out with makeup or those who don't want to break the bank on eyeshadow this would be perfect. Right away I noticed that the 2 applicator brushes that come with this set are not very practical and I feel that it would have been best for Maybelline to have just left them out of the packaging all together! It brings the product's value down in my opinion. The colors are on the warm to cool side so buy accordingly based on your skin tone. What I did like is this palette's great size! It is small enough to hold in your hand, It can easily fit into any purse, even most wrist-lets or clutches, for on the go touch ups. But I will say though, it has a lot of fallout
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
I recently purchased this color pallet at Walmart, as I was rushing around trying to get some last minute items for an event that As was going to attend that evening. I wanted something different than the few neutrals that I already have in Bare Minerals. This actually was a huge surprise to me. The colors had very strong and rich pigments to them. They set well over my primer and lasted all evening, even with all the dancing that I was doing! No crease marks. The colors stood on vividly. This was definitely a huge winner for me on a really budget price point. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. They have a great selection of colors within the pallet, that can be blended or used individually. I loved the fact that I was also able to blend them easily, when doing a simple but elegant smoked eye. Great product!!!
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I love this palette for a couple of reasons. One reason is the price of it! Another reason is because I love neutral colors and this has a great combination of shimmer and matte neutrals. All colors are pretty pigmented but better when worn with a primer. I can create several looks with this palette, ranging from smokey eyes, natural looks and bronzy looks. I like that my palette has a light matte shade for brow bone highlighting. I also use a light shimmer shade for highlighting my cheekbones, even though it's not intended for that it looks great.

The palette is great for travel because it is small and has everything I would need for various looks. I think it is comparable to some of the higher end palettes that have neutral shades.

I would recommend this palette to everyone who likes to use nudes, browns, and shimmers.
Stefani A.
Stefani A.
Riverside, CA
If you're looking for a good nude colored palette and don't want to spend an arm and a leg this is the perfect one for you! This is my everyday palette. I'm not big on spending crazy amounts of money on make up, and this palette is worth so much more than what you pay for it. The shadow goes on easy, and is pretty pigmented. It also has a variety of shades so you're able to do a natural eye look and a smokey, more dramatic look just by using a couple different colors. I also really like that it has the colors grouped into fours of colors that work well together although sometimes I get "adventurous" and use colors from a different set of 4. The colors and the ones they would expect to go well with are indicated on the back of the packaging. All in all I LOVE this product
Nita P.
Nita P.
Columbus , OH
I was given this as a birthday gift. I typically don't do eye-makeup, but if I do, I like to go for a very natural or a bold gold and glitter look. So, I tend to have a ton of the same color palettes, This palette gets the job done, for my natural look of course! Some palettes, I find that the colors are not pigmented enough, although it's a natural palette you still want to be able to tell that you have on shadow. This one gives off a nice color and a great finish when used with a base. I use a base all the time for shadow so I can't speak to using it without one. I would recommend this because it is extremely affordable. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is just not the first one I reach for when I go to do my eye!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
The color scheme of this palette is gorgeous. A mix of neutral browns for an everyday look is perfect and the price is just $10 and is at the drugstore so it's very readily available. While that's great, I'm disappointed in the pigmentation and overall quality of these shadows. There are some that are the definite standouts like the shimmer shades but the mattes or satins were dry and hard to use. I really had to work hard with this palette to get a look that I was pleased with. Maybelline has amazing quads that have shadows that are creamy, pigmented, and easier to work with. I would suggest it over these but I can see that for people who were just starting out with makeup and are afraid to mess up, would like this.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
My go-to pallete that I use every darn day. My favorite color is the third in line matte-nude on the top row. I use this all over my lid on top of mac eyeshadow primer and do a black winged liner on top. I wish Maybelline sold this matte nude seperately! If you use a primer under these shades they come out a lot more bold. I'm surprised a lot of the other reviewers like the shimmery colors more than the matte ones in this pallette because I use the matte shades way more. I wish there were a little less of the browns and more nude/cream colors just because all the browns for the nost part seem very similar to eachother. Overall an amazing buy and I'll be re-stocking as soon as I run out here shortly.
Emily
Emily
Is this a palette that a beginner could use?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
Is this a good palette for day wearing makeup? Will it last all day because I really like the colors.
I really want to try this product out but i want to know if the colors are really pigmented because i like to wear my eyeshadow very exaggerated.
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ
I've heard so much around in the beauty world about this palette, so many different reviews on the pigmentation I'm nervous to try it, is it worth the price? Or should I just pass on this one???