Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Waterproof Mascara
The Falsies effect gets angel wings! Exclusive Push-Up Wing brush sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Alcohol Denat.
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil / Safflower Seed Oil
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "leave your long, defined lashes, with a beautiful look, because you the lengthen and gives you more volume." in 42 reviews
- "Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Waterproof Mascara is amazinggggggg. I cant believe how nice my lashes look after applying this product. It is easy to use and affordable drugstore producut. Would def buy it again. i love Maybelline mascaras in general." in 40 reviews
- "Awesome drugstore mascara! Better then some high end ones in my opinion. And don't let the brush fool you, it really helps brush out your lashes and your lower lashes. It's really good at separating them and volumizing them." in 26 reviews
- "This mascara is great! It creates incredibly long lashes with not a lot of effort. The black is a true black, and although it is not waterproof, it definitely wears very well… And does not leave raccoon eyes. It seems to be as good as the expensive mascara is that you buy at the department stores." in 22 reviews
I was really excited to try it because I love the brand and usually offer great mascaras, but this was kind of a disappointment.
The comb doesn't work at all, didn't help to keep my lashes curled and never gave the "angel wings" effect they promised, in fact, I didn't see any improvement in my lashes' length or volume.
Also, for some reason the bottle broke when I tried to open Ina third time. I don't know why (I'm not a super strong person) the filter cap just got attached to the comb and I had to throw the entire product away. Honestly, do not recommend it specially if you have short lashes like myself.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos