BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #78 in Mascara

The Falsies effect gets angel wings! Exclusive Push-Up Wing brush sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.

• Isododecane
  • Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
  • Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
  • Propylparaben
  • Methylparaben
  • Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • BHT

May Contain:

• CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• ¿Alguien se podra resistir a esta nueva mascara de pestaña de maybe...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day?2 Answers
  • This product is really effective, does it really work?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Maria F.
Maria F.
Review for: Very Black
For me, this is a no no.
I was really excited to try it because I love the brand and usually offer great mascaras, but this was kind of a disappointment.
The comb doesn't work at all, didn't help to keep my lashes curled and never gave the "angel wings" effect they promised, in fact, I didn't see any improvement in my lashes' length or volume.
Also, for some reason the bottle broke when I tried to open Ina third time. I don't know why (I'm not a super strong person) the filter cap just got attached to the comb and I had to throw the entire product away. Honestly, do not recommend it specially if you have short lashes like myself.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Review for: Very Black
The brush with this mascara is amazing! Instead of the normal spool type it's almost like a tiny comb with lots of little teeth. You get just the right amount of product and it doesn't clump at all. It grabs and finely coats even the tiniest of lashes. I even used it on my bottom lashes after coating the top and didn't have to wipe any off first. It gives a more natural dramatic look. I only used one coat, but you could probably build it up a bit more. Stayed put all day (7am-10pm), and came off well with makeup remover. This is my new favorite mascara.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Very Black
I absolutely love this mascara! It definitely stays in place even if you immerse yourself in water, if you accidentally sleep in it though expect some raccoon eyes. The best tip I could offer for this is layer it on but don't wiggle the wand back and forth from the base of the lashes just sweep it up in smooth strokes. Normally I move the wand to make sure it is evenly coated but with this mascara it actually causes clumps instead of eliminating them. It really does make your lashes appear longer and fuller.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Review for: Very Black
Yyyaassss!! A great drugstore mascara. It is very black and I love it. It did the flake and stayed put all day. It was easy to wash off and that's important to me. It applied to my lashes very easy without any clumps too and that is also important. I did not look like I had spider lashes. It spread out great and came off great . Definitely a try for the drugstore finds!
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
Review for: Very Black
Omg I love this mascara !! My favorite ever! It makes my eyelashes look so long and thick usually with other mascaras my eyelashes tend to kind of get lower and look clumpy but this is soo different and makes my eyelashes look so pretty all day I love it and will keep on purchasing this product !!
Christine V.
Christine V.
This mascara was inexpensive, but terribly clumpy and flakey. The waterproof version is extremely difficult to remove and it felt like the product stayed on my eyes no matter how many removers I used. I would be interested to try the regular formula - no more waterproof for me.
tessa H.
tessa H.
Rincon, GA
Review for: Very Black
if your going out and gonna sweat get this or you don't want your makeup to run when you cry or get in a pool use this it amazing it last with water this is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras and i use it almost everyday. the color is nice and i dont have to use false lashes
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
houston, TX
Review for: Very Black
This worked really good on my clients that had short eyelashes, but not so well on any with longer full eyelashes. those with long full eyelashes just clumped and became spider like. the package and wand where really cool but again they don't work with full lashes
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Natchez , MS
Review for: Very Black
If you want a waterproof mascara then this product is good. It def adds length and gives the impression of falsies. Bit don't use too much it will start to clump. Also if u want to remove it I say the best thing to use is the micellar water by garnier
Anna G.
Anna G.
Review for: Very Black
One of my favorite mascaras from maybelline. I love the fact that the brush looks like a comb, it let you brush every lash and it makes it appear longer. It gives you a great amount of thickness and it does not flake. Plus it's super affordable!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara actually work? I've had experiences in the past where they clump up using maybelline products
Kemba C.
Kemba C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have really short eyelashes and would like to inquire about if this product lengthens your eyes lashes?
Aisha L.
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Waterproof Mascara Is this product legit? Haven't tried it yet but it must be good knowing that it's from Maybelline
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
This product is really effective, does it really work?
Does this stay on all day?