Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Waterproof Mascara
The Falsies effect gets angel wings! Exclusive Push-Up Wing brush sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Alcohol Denat.
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil / Safflower Seed Oil
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
I was really excited to try it because I love the brand and usually offer great mascaras, but this was kind of a disappointment.
The comb doesn't work at all, didn't help to keep my lashes curled and never gave the "angel wings" effect they promised, in fact, I didn't see any improvement in my lashes' length or volume.
Also, for some reason the bottle broke when I tried to open Ina third time. I don't know why (I'm not a super strong person) the filter cap just got attached to the comb and I had to throw the entire product away. Honestly, do not recommend it specially if you have short lashes like myself.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos