BY MAYBELLINE

The Falsies effect gets angel wings! Exclusive Push-Up Wing brush sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• So I recently been send this mascara and I can't seem to get it t...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried better than sex mascara if so how does this compare2 Answers
  • Do they also sell waterproof 5 Answers
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Washable Mascara
  • "This has to be my favorite drugstore mascara so far. I couldn't believe the length and volume it provides! With just two coats per eye, my eyelashes almost touched my eyebrows. Usually, I have to buy a different brand once my current tube dries up. However, that might change now!" in 101 reviews
  • " This is by far my new favorite mascara! I had received a three dollar off coupon in this last Sunday's newspaper so I thought what the heck I'd give it a try. I am so glad that I did because this is the best lengthening mascara I have ever used! I really like the fact that it doesn't clump up at all and it really separates your lashes while making them a lot longer. The brush is just amazing. I really can't say enough positive stuff about this mascara! I hope that they never discontinue this formula because it's absolutely amazing! " in 56 reviews
  • "Can I start this off by saying, I love it? I saw it all over YouTube and I knew I had to have it. I use it everyday and it doesn't flake. At all. The color is darker than expected but not true black. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a lengthening mascara that doesn't clump and lasts all day!" in 53 reviews
  • "This is personally my favorite mascara that I've ever used. I've been using it for over a year now with no regreats. It comes with plenty of product, and the brush is great too. I've got brown eyes and I use the black formula. i wouldn't recommend waterproof unless you want it to really stay because that junk will NOT come off. " in 27 reviews
Sarah A.
Madison, AL
Not gonna lie, when I purchased this mascara and had a good look at the applicator, I was sceptical. I found a Really good deal at my local grocery store, so I decided to try it out. I Love This Mascara and how it so easily separates my lashes! I have had no problems with clumping or flaking, I am really pleased with this purchase!
Shelly P.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara!! So much so I have to purchase another because I’m out! I love the curved wand and the plastic bristles! They really do push up your lashes!! They separate each individual lash so well!!! I love when a mascara gives me full volume without clumping my lashes together! This mascara does it all!! Layering is not a hassle either! I always apply at least 3 coats and I get amazing results!!!
Rachael M.
Montague
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Honestly, I absolutely LOVE this mascara. After applying false lashes, it helps to push your lashes "into" the falsies and make them look more unified and professional.

You don't have to have falsies in to use this mascara, however. It is equally as effective using this mascara without the falsies than it is with. The mascara wand is specially crafted to give you the illusion of longer, more volume, and darker eyelashes. This mascara also emphasizes the curl of your eyelashes.

I definitely recommend this product to budget friendly individuals -- it's 100% worth getting.
Violet H.
Claremont
Review for: Brownish Black more...
I did not look at the colour and got brownish black. Goes on eyelashes smoothly. This is my first time with this specific type but not the brand. It’s definitely better than my old one. I would definitely buy it again just in Black.
Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have to admit this definitely did surprise me I didn’t expect my lashes to look so good and long wow definitely found a new favorite mascara and it’s cheap too I brought it from Walmart in clearance and it’s alwys on sale easy to apply and dries really fast love ❤️ it
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is my daily mascara if i am not wearing my expensive ones. Usually wear it if i would go and watch a sappy movie because it’s water proof! Makes your lashes look longer and curl without using your eyelash curler. The only problem is it’s hard to come off
Drea G.
Cocoa, FL
Wow! Best mascara I've tried in a while. I've been a fan of the Telescopic L'oreal masacara for a long time, but it hasnt been working too well for me lately. A friend suggested this to me and I fell in love. It brushes your lashes so perfect!
Christina L.
Westfield
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I LOVE THIS WAND!!!!! At first glance, you wonder what you got yourself into. However, with the precise that you can get into your lashes, its unbelievable! No clumps, and nothing but length and definition! I wish more brands used this wand.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Easy to use and affordable. It gave me the results it promised. I use this daily and I truly love it. I heard about it in an online group and fell in love once I tried it. It's long lasting too! I have greenish gold eyes and with the black color next to it, they really pop! It gives me so much length. I highly recommend! No clumps either!
Amber M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love after first use!! The brush is different, it’s a one sided comb that pushes your lashes up, giving volume and length at the same time. Perfect black color. Really loving the way my lashes look. I will continue to use this mascara.
Gretchen C.
How much does this usually cost? Does anyone find it at cvs or RiteAid? Thanks!
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How you guys like this mascara?
Kelsey W.
Is this mascara worth ditching my Cover Girl?
Guadalupe A.
Austin, TX
Do they also sell waterproof
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Does this give you a false lash look ?