MakeupMaybelline
The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black033 oz

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz

Get The Falsies push-up effect, now with a perfect winged look! Lashes look full, flared and lengthened, root to tip. Ophthalmologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz!
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz
I think I'm in love! This mascara is soooo good! I tried this because I can't find the Maybelline XXL (my favorite), and I am NOT disappointed! The brush is amazing at lifting and separating. I love that it doesn't dry instantly so I can work my lashes to get them exactly how I want them without clumping or flaking. I will buy it again! (Edited to add a pic of another day I wore it without eyeliner.)
Ginger S.
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.32 oz
It was a bit of a adjustment to get used to the wand. I like the wand for my lower lashes. It doesn't clump or smudge, definitely makes my lashes longer and is waterproof. It takes a bit of an effort to remove it though. Pack of 6-Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.32 oz I'm liking it more the longer I use it
Erica G.
Yakima, WA
This mascara leaves your lashes full and gorgeous, I really recommend using this after you use the “push up drama” one for longer lashes.It stays for almost the whole day it depends if you’re using waterproof, which will stay longer✨
Kessya C.
Santa Ana, CA
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz uploaded by Kessya C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mascara it’s super easy to apple. It is pretty affordable. I like how it makes my eyelashes go up not down. I would recommend buying this. It is long lasting as well. I’ve had this for a while and I use it quite often.
Paula V.
Cañada de Gómez , Santa Fe
I absolutely love this mascara. I have literally a few lashes and they’re super short so wearing the right mascara means everything. I tried a lot of brands and within Maybelline itself a lot of different kinds of mascara but this is definitely my favorite. The brush separates the lashes perfectly (I haaate when máscaras that get them all stuck together and it looks like you literally have 3 thick lashes) and it’s awesome cause if you use it once it gives a super natural day look whereas if you do it a few times it gets like thicker and gives you more like a night dramatic effect.
April L.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.33 oz
Another one of my favorite mascara as I tend to use this on top of the Maybelline falsies push up drama it really separates and plumps up my lashes... Washes off easily and I don't have to deal with clumps! Affordable especially when the stores have sales
Haley H.
Conway
I am absolutely in love with this mascara! I have so many mascaras and I have been searching for a mascara that will help my eyelashes because they aren't as long and pretty as id like to have. I wanted to try the lash ease but didnt want to pay 20.00$ for it and I honestly feel that this mascara is the next best!!!
ariana J.
PHOENIX
This mascara really does push up your lashes and I give them so much volume and besides a game and while it may also use the link and I had such a beautiful eyelashes and it does clip a little bit but in actually really makes a low-volume is and pretty
Savannah M.
Fleming Isle, FL
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.33 oz
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The wand is incredible for lengthening your lashes. It reminds me a lot of this Clinique one I used to use that I don’t think they make anymore, but the formula of this is even better so I’m super happy I tried this out. Love it!
bypanagiota G.
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara, Very Black0.33 oz uploaded by bypanagiota G.
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.32 oz
A mascara that gives you volume and length. Its not expensive and it has a beautiful packaging. The color is black and it comes with a silicone semi circle brush. I am not that into the silicone brush but I think the formula it's great. #beauty #mascara#lashes #makeup Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Washable Mascara

Looking for your answer?