BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS The Eraser Secret: Exclusive Micro-corrector Applicator fills and smoothes the look of imperfections. Super-concentrated formula enriched with Goji Berry & Collagen helps tighten & improve skin elasticity. Instantly Erases: - The...

• I've been trying to find a new foundation that is light weight an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna S.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
I'm always waking up to dark, blue circles under my eyes. This product really helps to even out your under eye skin and lighten it to make you seem more awake than you actually are (let's be real here). This is a daily part of my makeup routine and has been for the past three years. I love it and would strongly recommend to anyone looking to get rid of those dark undereye circles.
Paola B.
Paola B.
Buying things without knowing if they're gonna fit you, is stressful. But when it comes to maybelline foundations, they never let you down. The first one I bought it was a little too dark, and then I bought it lighter. Now I use both and they give the best match for my skin tone. It's not as heavy as you would think with the coverage it gives, so it's really good.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I like this cover foundation because it gives just the right amount of coverage. I have oily skin and I use this and put a setting powder over it. I think it lasts all day and is pretty affordable. I think it does its job as a drugstore foundation and it works great for me
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
I get a few shaders darker than this. Foundation will make your skin oily, the more you wear it. So be sure to have a good face moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy on my face, it is long lasting with other products & setting spray. Blend blend blend ladies!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
My all time favorite foundation. It makes my face and skin look absolutely flawless, which is amazing! I have some scars on my cheek from old acne and it covers it right up. I'm 100% going to be buying this again and it's only about $10 super cheap!
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.
I use this product for under my eyes. The applicator is amazing because you have the product and the blender all in one. There are multiple shades available so good for everyone. I have combination skin and it works well on me. Would recommend this
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This stuff is really great for undereye coverup and covering blemishes as well. I would say it's a lighter to medium coverage. My only issue with it is that it didn't seem to last as long as I wanted it to and would crease on my undereye.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this foundation. It's good for oily skin because it's liquid that dries down to sort of a powder texture. It's really light weight. I love the applicator because it's super fun! Except I feel like it sort of wastes product 🤔
Amber S.
Amber S.
Lewistown , Pa
I love this stuff. It's great for an under eye concealer. It's lightweight. Goes on so smoothly. Has great coverage! Gentle on sensitive skin and very long lasting! I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good foundation!
Yisel A.
Yisel A.
I love this! Full coverage and gives your skin a nice glow. Satin finish! It's also buildable and it's not cakey it's super long lasting and I have no cons only pros! I would buy again and recommend to others as well!
Iris L.
Iris L.
Mcallen, TX
I've been trying to find a new foundation that is light weight and has full coverage without leaving my make up looking like it's caked on. Would anyone recommend this foundation for those type of issues I'm trying to solve?