BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on HQhair.com
Stelida -.
dubai
Oh this product is beautiful for someone who loves having dark black in the eye area. It stays and glides on very well with no fall out. The drawback is this is not waterproof. I would surely recommend this product.
Ghada I.
its my favourite for a long time.. easy to use and it's very black.. stay long time.. but now i found better than it
Zhanaya C.
Birmingham, England
The product isn’t the best. It does the job and makes your lashes thicker and longer however it’s very expensive for such a simple result (same result from the Poundland brand) Dried up quickly and my eyelashes were left looking like clumpy spider legs after a while. Also a lot of eyelashes fell out as the mascara dried it turned to a crumbly texture. Not the best! If you do use this product there are places to buy it for a fraction of the price brand new and official branding! But if I’m honest don’t waste your time.
Dija G.
Agadir
It's a very good mascara espically for everyday look. It makes your lashes look longer in a normal way. the packaging is also beautiful. But i think it's a little expensive. I recommend it and wil buy it again.
فاطمة ا.
It's perfect .One time my friend tell me that she have somethiing for me . when i saw that she buys tis product for me I was impressed , when I try it for the first time i fall in love whit it , it will always stay one of my favourite products. Once the product is empty I hurry to by a new one
Sharon Y.
LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!!! The wand is so soft .It is so pretty when I put it on. I love how it wears through out the day without smudge marks and the packaging is so cool and it is shiny and I will definitely recommend this to everyone! Love it so so much!!
MeRna N.
Portsaid
I tried this product and my review is not bad , works good but there is alot of things is more better I bought it from ayear not good enough
Maddy H.
I've been using this mascara for about a month now and I don't think I'll be quitting it any time soon! I love how smooth the actual mascara is, it's glides on beautifully and makes each one of my lashes look long, thick and jet black! The brush matches up perfectly with the product making it a dream to put on if you're in a hurry and, if you have time, the brush being so thick and so big allows you to coat your lashes with the slick mascara whilst combing them into the exact position/angle you want them in. This mascara makes my lashes look so full and perfect that people have been asking what fakes eyelashes I use! Only problem I've had is that the first couple of times I used it I ended up with a few dots of mascara on my eyelids because I wasn't used to using such a wide brush however it's an easily over come issue - practice makes perfect!
琪岚 宋.
This mascara was ok, it did add a little bit of volume to my lashes but I won't buy it again because it doesn't make the lashes longer
Shaima W.
Cairo
Very valuable and not expensive it maintains deep black color . Easy to apply it could be waterproof would be much better as it is easily removed and leaves black stains as pandas! I would recommend it to people who look for a valuable not expensive product
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?