BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on HQhair.com*
Bri O.
This mascara is pretty clumpy after one brush. Does make my lashes look really nice and adds volume. This is my everyday mascara.
Dana S.
Toledo , OH
I've been using this for years. Many people asked me about it & have caused so many women to buy this product😍
Mia C.
Charlotte, NC
This works so well on my lashes! Makes them so full and beautiful. Def my go to drug store mascara
Yasmine H.
Middelburg
This mascara worked great, it made my lashes so much bigger. It is better than others I've used, only a bit more expensive.
Saunia K.
New Bern
Love it I have nice lashes applying the Colossal Spider Effect gives them a define volumized look 👀 😊Maybeline really has great mascara products for what ever look you desire Maybeline Colossal Spider Effect is just one of the great ones
Bethanie G.
Merseyside
I love this mascara. Makes my eyelashes look longer and bold. It lasts all day too which is amazing.
Diana R.
Wow! I am super surprised now that I found out this product has become discontinued. I have repurchased over 5 tubes of this mascara. I discovered it around 5 years ago and have been my #1 Mascara since then. The wand it has is massive which helps separating my lashes and making them thick and very black and it lasts a very long time. Overall, I think maybelline does the BEST drugstore mascaras. This and my newer  L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara are my holygrail mascaras and I prefer them both over some high end mascaras.
Val C.
Great product great packaging great quality easy to used easy to apply is very affordable it has a long lasting it makes my eyelashes look natural I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely buy it again
AMOON E.
Wonderful give thickness and blackness beautiful with a morning look I recommend buying
Kirstyann S.
Newcastle
Old favourite of mine until I branched out into non drug store brands. Gives great volume and colour but it did nothing for length and tended to clump on my lashes (as a teen I liked the clumpy look), hence why I don’t use it anymore
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?