BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on lookfan...*
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
this mascara I do not like to be honest, the brush is filled a lot of product, when it is placed on the eyelashes the lower fully I do not recommend it, to me it did not work for me, I would not buy again
Emma-louise C.
19 West Circular road , Belfast
Purchased this mascara after hearing great reviews about it. I wasn't impressed it says water proof when it isn't it just ran off my eyes when my eye started to water and there was awful fall out from this mascara too.
Jessica G.
Very clumpy, dries in the tube super fast. I have maybe 2 or 3 weeks of good use :/ maybe it just needs to be replaced every month idk
Victoria M.
Herndon, VA
Really wanted to love this! It's wet, the wand is too big and it's super super clumpy. I like voluminous almost clumpy lashes, but this did not work for me. Also, it smeared all over my under eyes and eyelids. Seriously no matter how much a set it, I used everything Laura Mercier powder, RCMA, Skin Food Peach Sake powder, Innisfree, etc etc. Nothing seemed to work I always came back home with raccoon eyes.
Florencia R.
Caleta olivia
Mala máscara, sin dudas te deja las pestañas con grumos y no es el resultado que te vende el producto
Ally R.
La Habra, Ca
Not my favorite product. It leaves my lashes clumpy and short. I prefer the falsies mascara.
Beth W.
Not a fan of this mascara. The wand makes it hard NOT to get it all over your eyelid and ruin almost every look. It is not great. Hard pass.
Madeline  H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hated this! It left my eyelashes extremely clumpy after only a few coats. The brush is big and a bit awkward. I will definitely not ever purchase this again. Maybelline has some great mascaras, but this isn't one of them.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
If you want a natural look then yes but it clumps up when used in multiple coats it flakes and comes off! Smudges on your under eyes I wouldn't use this product again it's thrown away no one wants to have beautiful makeup ruined by a mascara if you have longer lashes be prepared for the bush to transfer on your lids messing up your eyeshadow not worth it at all
Brenda M.
Linn, TX
I really didn't like this product. It really made my lashes clump together and not natural and the brush was too big and would touch my eyelid. Definitely not my favorite mascara from Maybelline. I wouldn't buy it again.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?