BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Very Black Mascara
  • "It maybe an old mascara, but it's amazing! It gives you that nice lift to your lashes. It gives your lashes an incredible amount of volume and other than that it's super affordable! I really, really recommend this mascara!" in 65 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara, I love it! It's very long lasting which is so useful because it means I don't have to top up throughout the day. It's super affordable and easy to apply. I am definitely going to re-purchase this product." in 19 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes super long and dark! Just how I like it! Water proof, kind of hard to get off at night but could last through a rain storm! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have long lashes and they tend to get a little clumpy when I use some mascaras but this definitely kept them from sticking together and made my lashes look beautiful all day! I totally recommend it!" in 18 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by the huge brush - this mascara delivers mouth-wateringly awesome volume in a couple of flicks. Doesn't seem to smudge and separates lashes really well. Delicious jet-black colour but with a matt finish - seems to make the black colour even more intense. Fantastic to max out your top lashes with. Care required for lower lashes or alternatively use a different mascara with a smaller brush - such as Rimmel's Day 2 Night. Gives great lash and is mid-priced too - what are you waiting for?" in 12 reviews
Molly P.
Duluth
this is my absolute FAVORITE drugstore mascara. it's black as night and doesn't clump. i love it. i have brown eyes and dark hair and it's absolutely dark enough for me.
it also stays on all day. i touch it up once in the middle of the day incase my lashes get a little flat. but over all i LOVE it. always buy :)
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
This by far is my all time favorite Maybelline Mascara from there line , I purchase mine from target with a dollar off coupon I had , I use it daily for upper lashes gives them a very natural look , defiantly will be purchasing until they make a better one

#MaybellineOrDie
#OnlyBrandIEverUsed
Valerie M.
Being one of the first few mascaras I've tried it's one I still come back to. For a drugstore mascara it's one I've liked to use just as much as my high end, it provides a nice amount of volume and some length, I find it works well with both upper and lower lash lines and adds natural or dramatic enhancement to your lashes. It has good staying power and stays for a good portion of the day before you notice flaking. I'd definitely recommend it.
Rosselyn M.
Cuenca, Azuay

Leave my totally shocking tabs, each time I use it I feel like a super star my eyelashes are usually not very long but when I apply my mascara Maybelline the result is amazing I love it! It helps me a lot and makes me feel incredible besides its duration is higher than other mascaras I used love it!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Was very much disappointed with this mascara. It clumps and kind of flakes the lashes after a couple of coats. Although it's highly pigmented and black, it clumps with the second coat. Even if I waited a minute or two till the first coat dries, it would also clump and give a spider-web appearance and god no one wants that! Lastly, it's so hard to wash off and I felt that I was just washing my eyelashes away while washing it off..
Laurence k.
I actually find most of the maybelline mascaras to work pretty well but this one is my favorite so far. It goes on easy and comes of easy which is a plus. I do have to use a couple cotton balls to get it all off though. I would definitely recommend this as a good choice for an over the counter product. It gets the job done.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Maybelline mascaras never fail to disappoint me, this one is another favorite of mine. Love the packaging, very affordable and most importantly it makes the eyelashes looks lovely. I usually prefer waterproof mascara as opposed to non waterproof mascaras only for the fact that it holds the curl better. Would definitely repurchase.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
This mascara is pretty good when you're looking for a full lash look at an affordable price. I bought mine at Walgreens in the darkest shade, and it is now always in my make up bag. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very easy for your eyelashes to get clumpy, but besides that I love everything about it!!
Lola R.
I loved this mascara but lately it just smudges on my lower lash and clumps my upper lashes. Maybe it's the wand that is too old. It was brand new but I hadn't opened it in a while. I will repurchase and see if that was the problem. Other than that, this mascara made my lashes look colossal.
Stephanie B.
Naples
My favorite mascara! I have very short eyelashes that tend to clump but I have been buying this for at least 2 years now and swear by it! It makes my eye lashes look longer and fuller. It comes off easily with makeup wipes and in the shower. It is not waterproof but does resist some water in my opinion.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?