Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Very Black Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Wonderful drug store brand mascara. Holds up against name brands. Does the lashes wonders. Long lasting. Doesn't clump easily. Definitely on the cheaper side. I like this formula better than other name brands.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time fave mascara. It's great for nights out because it gives so much length. I would cake this on twice or three times to have more volume and it's better than fake lashes
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
I bought this as was recommended by a friend. I found it to be a little too clumpy and irritating. The black one was well pigmented, but there are better out there for the same price.
Meghan E.
My favorite Maybelline mascara by far!! very easy to apply and use and isn't clumpy whatsoever! the only downfall is it does wear off throughout the day but very easy to reapply! would buy it again 100%
Fadwa W.
I always have a bottle of this as a spare for traveling or every day casual use. It works great you just have to apply several coats if you have short and sparse lashes like I do.
Jesenia V.
Big voluminous lashes with just one swatch I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Keaton L.
I love this product so much, I use it every singe day. I have brown to green eyes, and my lashes never look better! The value is at such a great price and the product is so good i'm surprised it's not pricey at all! I wouldn't use any other mascara but this one .
Andrea G.
I love this mascara! It leaves my lashes looking amazing and big. The brush is perfect giving the form to the lashes. I use it almost everyday and it lasts all day. I would definitely buy it again and the price is excellent
Sarah T.
I like how this product looks. It comes off fairly easily with warm water (which I didn't mind because it made taking off my makeup quick) but that's something to keep in mind! For casual, everyday wear, great product!
Amanda M.
I used to use this religiously it found that it dries out my lashes and does not come off easily even with makeup remover. The price point makes up for the issues..
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?