BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on HQhair.com
Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
I love using Maybelline mascara and for a while now consistently use two different types of Maybelline when applying, one thinner one first which separates and extends my lashes and then this product, which is thicker and makes my lashed fuller and thicker and I continue to do it because it works great.
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Está máscara de pestaña de deja las pestañas de impacto , tan grandes y voluminosas como tu las quieres desde solo una pasada te deja las pestañas increíbles ( para matar miradas ) es un precio bastante bueno y de verdad dura muchísimo no se corre con el agua es algo de vdd que me encanTa
nicole g.
This product makes my eyelashes even longer. It is very black which greatly helps my lashes become more noticeable. Also, it is waterproof so i use it for my bottom eyelashes and it gives the same effect. I would recommend this product to anyone to give their eyelashes more noticeability.
Rusty C.
I always advocate for Maybelline mascara. It's just as good as the fancy stuff without the heavy price tag. Although the many colors may be overwhelming, the big differences between all of these different types are the brushes. Find the one you live and stick with it!
Jasmine F.
I purchased this from a local store and it worked fairly well. Compared to most higher end brands, I feel like this one falls short of expectation. If I were to purchase this item again, it would be if I only needed a small application of mascara.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Truly volumizes lashes & lengthens a good amount, but does not really have any curling effect. The bristles are quite big and the brush itself is wide and bulky, so you can’t really get up in the roots of your lashes. This mascara also needs a little extra time to dry. If you’re mainly looking for a mascara that volumizes, this is your girl.
Cara S.
Middletown , DE
I love this product and the way my lashes look with it. The one complaint I have is it isn’t waterproof and runs very easy: I use this product daily and it is good for the price and I will continue to buy until I can find something better
Sarah W.
This product is pretty good. It adds weight but I don’t feel like it does very good at adding length. It’s good for the price though i guess. I haven’t found a mascara I love to compare it to so I still buy it because it does the trick.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
I really like this Madeline mascara. I use it once every day. It goes on nicely and makes my short eye lashes look longer. I bought it at Walmart and at target. I think I'll keep using this mascara since it's perfect and cheap.
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
Makes eyelashes look very voluminous and long, does clump a tiny bit but nothing too bad. Very good product for the price and lasts quiet a while. One of my favorite drug store makeup products and I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap and good mascara.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?