BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on lookfan...
Destinee A.
New York
What I love about this mascara is that it gives volume to my lashes without clumping! I use this mascara often, pretty much everyday. It lasts me throughout the day and doesn't wear off or make my lashes limp.
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
this mascara I do not like to be honest, the brush is filled a lot of product, when it is placed on the eyelashes the lower fully I do not recommend it, to me it did not work for me, I would not buy again
Angela B.
lynwood
Amazingly wonderful product works so well with your lashes. It gives a thicker and fuller appearance without having to deal with clumps. Makes your lashes look very full but also very natural. I would definitely recommend this product because it's very amazing and very affordable.
Lauren H.
Middle Island, NY
This is THE best mascara you will buy for the money! Nothing else compares to Maybellline mascara. If you wanna go set your money on fire for designer name mascara go be my guest but this right here is the King!
Alexandra B.
Clemmons, NC
So I don't like a lot of Maybelline's products, but this mascara is awesome!! I'm glad you can buy it at a lot of drugstores. It looks great on and the mascara doesn't dry in the tube for a long time.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
My favorite go to mascara. Give me that perfect coat without the clumping. It dried really fast so that's another plus because I have fairly long eyelashes already and with some other mascaras I'll end up with mascara on my eye lids.
Chisu S.
Honolulu, HI
I wear this on the daily. It does smear sometimes when I put it on my lower lashes so I wish there was something I could do to prevent that. But other than that, it make my lashes look more fuller!
Rossana T.
Santiago , Metropolitana
Aunque es la clásica. Me encanta como dejan las pestañas, les da definición y la mirada luce radiante mucho más tiempo. Es económico y fácil de aplicar! Me encanta
Luana L.
this mascara is super good, one of the bests that a ever try, i use eve time that i go outwith my friend and stay for the all night and is really easy to apply, i love the packaging, the is easy to hold and dont taketomuch espace in the bag to bring wit me.
kaitlyn h.
This mascara works really well and I love it it's so good and like I like how they took the mix of yellow and pink for the packaging and the bristles on the brush are shaped perfect for my lashes and it works so well
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?