BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on HQhair.com
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
My go to mascara, I've tried every product under the sun and always go back to this one.
april v.
Salinas, CA
Honestly this is the best mascara any one can buy it gives ur eyelashes so much volume
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Great mascara, especially for an affordable drugstore brand! I keep it on hand.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I love this mascara it works great and gives great volume and lasts all day!
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
I received this mascara from a relative brand new in the package and was excited to try it out for the first time. I applied it like any other mascara before going to work. I did love how it applied and looked, but that was short lived within the next 15 minutes. I got dressed, ate breakfast and went to check myself out in the mirror before heading out. I looked at my eyes and the mascara had fallen onto my cheeks and smudged in the outer corners of my eyes. I was not happy once that occurred, but I still was looking forward to how it would last throughout the day. Well through the day I was experiencing more flaking under my eyes and had to remove it with tissue. It's annoying when you have to continuously check your face for mascara fall out. I still was hoping to see how well it would look when I got home from a long day. It looked pretty good when I did check my face. So I decided to wash my face from all my makeup from the day. I washed my face but my eyes started to become irritated. I looked into the mirror and noticed countless specks of mascara had fallen into my eyes. I quickly grabbed a few q-tips to remove everything, but it was under my eye lids as well and areas too high to get out. I rubbed my eyes to remove the rest of the mascara derby so the irritation would stop. It took 2 minutes or so for me to carefully remove all possible mascara from both eyes. I truly am very disappointed with this mascara. A mascara shouldn't leave you with the feeling of irritation and constant worry about how it looks throughout the day. However, the deal breaker was when the specks of mascara had fallen into my eyes and began to really irritate them. :( No one should deal with this type of headache over a mascara. It is not worth the process of applying it. Sorry to say, but I will not be recommending this product to anyone.
Amara C.
Laureldale, PA
I tried this mascara over the summer. I purchased it at Target, but it's also available at most retailers such as Wal-mart, CVS, Ulta. I used this product with and without a lash curler, for myself I preferred with the lash curler. Does tend to glob up if you don't wait long enough between coats. I find 2 is sufficient. Waterproof for all day wear, but it does flake and give a little bit of raccoon eye if you're outside for the day. For comparable price I'd probably try another mascara instead.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Literally one of the best mascaras I have ever had. It's got a wonderful thin curved brush that hits every small lash with ease. No clumping or flaking. It's also a great price! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Stephanie B.
Naples
My favorite mascara! I have very short eyelashes that tend to clump but I have been buying this for at least 2 years now and swear by it! It makes my eye lashes look longer and fuller. It comes off easily with makeup wipes and in the shower. It is not waterproof but does resist some water in my opinion.
Cassandra F.
Flint
This is the best mascara I have ever used ever and I will never use another mascara again this mascara last all day even though it's not waterproof it makes your eyelashes plump for real and it looks like you have false lashes on when you don't I will definitely keep buying this because this is the only mascara I will use
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Out of all the expensive and "higher end" mascaras out this, this little drugstore tube is my absolute favorite. It separates your lashes and gives you dramatic length with some density. I have been using this for years and even when I try to switch to a "nicer" mascara, I always end up combining it with this one.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?