BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on lookfan...*
Kylie P.
This brand of mascara is by far my favorite. I have been using this for a couple years now and would not change. I highly recommend it.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Hands down best mascara you can find in the drug store! Love this, my lashes are super super short and this makes them pop forsure!
Carmen V.
Providence, RI
This is a really good mascara, only thing I wish was different is of the Brissels on the handle was more apart for more coverage.
Kim G.
This is my go to drug store mascara! It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. The wand is perfect making it easy to apply.
Melanie R.
I love this mascara! I use this like every week. This mascara is great makes your lashes look beautiful and the brush is good.
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the effect this give you IF you run the wand through your lashes in a certain way. It does flake under the eye though
Daniela M.
me gusta que es muy negra,amo como deja mis pestañas,no se corre en ningun momento,es muy buena es un poco dificil de quit
brigitte m.
i love this mascara because is so voluminous and pretty, i love the applicator is so good for the eyelashes and yes...
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is my go to mascara. It is very affordable and makes my lashes long and beautiful. I never use any other brand.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
I rarely use this brand for mascara. When i do this is my go too. I love the length and volume it adds to my lashes.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?