BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Very Black Mascara
  • "It maybe an old mascara, but it's amazing! It gives you that nice lift to your lashes. It gives your lashes an incredible amount of volume and other than that it's super affordable! I really, really recommend this mascara!" in 65 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara, I love it! It's very long lasting which is so useful because it means I don't have to top up throughout the day. It's super affordable and easy to apply. I am definitely going to re-purchase this product." in 19 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes super long and dark! Just how I like it! Water proof, kind of hard to get off at night but could last through a rain storm! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have long lashes and they tend to get a little clumpy when I use some mascaras but this definitely kept them from sticking together and made my lashes look beautiful all day! I totally recommend it!" in 18 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by the huge brush - this mascara delivers mouth-wateringly awesome volume in a couple of flicks. Doesn't seem to smudge and separates lashes really well. Delicious jet-black colour but with a matt finish - seems to make the black colour even more intense. Fantastic to max out your top lashes with. Care required for lower lashes or alternatively use a different mascara with a smaller brush - such as Rimmel's Day 2 Night. Gives great lash and is mid-priced too - what are you waiting for?" in 12 reviews
Jennifer G.
Colton ca
I love using this mascara it's very dark black and leaves your eyelashes really nice and long, thick i buy this mascara all the time it's one of my favorites.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I buy it in bulk and have been a user for over five years. I sometimes try to go away from this mascara, only to go back again and again!
Alexis F.
Spring Hope, NC
This product was great to use but I also had trouble with small clumps but if you went over a couple of times they would go away. Overall it was great to use.
Aliza G.
Boca Raton,FL
I love this mascara! I use it every day. It separates my lashes and lengthens them and makes them more voluminous! What more could you ask for in a mascara?
Tahloa B.
Fillmore
It did make my eyelashes look giant but added a feathery look. Lashes were not as defined as I had thought they would be. 'Black' was more of a smoky shade.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
I bought the waterproof.. By the end of the day It was under my eyes. I was a little diappointed. It did make my lashes look great,hence the diappointment.
Kaylee P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I absolutely love this mascara. it gives my lashes volume and length. I use it almost everyday. it can get clumpy so be careful, a little goes a long way.
Yocaira H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this mascara it does a great job on my lashes, it does a great job on volume and lengthening. But the only thing is that it has a rosy scents to it.
Sydney M.
Fort Dodge
I like this mascara a lot. If you like big, clumpy eyelashes...I highly recommend it for you. After a few layers your eyelashes are full and voluminous.
Olivia M.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this products! It really makes your lashes look very long and dark! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to look like they have longer lashes
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?