BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on HQhair.com*
Emily L.
Columbus, OH
Fairly good mascara. Sometimes comes out clumpy, but that could easily be because I'm bad with makeup. I like how it gives me the option for a natural look or a night out look. Fun to wear and stays on for a while.
Yaya H.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes grow! I already have long lashes so it makes them look very beautiful and volúmenes. I buy mi e at any drug store. This is my go to máscara so I use it all the time.
Fadwa W.
I always have a bottle of this as a spare for traveling or every day casual use. It works great you just have to apply several coats if you have short and sparse lashes like I do.
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is amazing and very voluminous! I use this mascara all the time it's great for a natural or dramatic look! It's very long lasting and lengthening! I would most definitely buy again and would recommend to others!
Yulia L.
Bloomington, IN
I did not use Mascara for a while since I started to get extensions, but now I decided to give my eyes some rest from the fake lashes, so I need to get a new mascara. I tried Maybelline for its "Colossal & Go Extreme" adv.info on the package, but in reality it is just a cheap mascara with a terrible brush that makes it almost impossible to apply it onto your lashes without getting the area around eyes dirty. When I use it my lashes always get clumsy, big disappointment!(
Alix G.
I have so may mascara because I'm just never happy with them. I'm not in love with this one but it is one of the first ones I ever bought and it does it's job. It's really dark and it does make my eyelashes a little longer but it's not an amazing improvement but it's a nice one.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Was very much disappointed with this mascara. It clumps and kind of flakes the lashes after a couple of coats. Although it's highly pigmented and black, it clumps with the second coat. Even if I waited a minute or two till the first coat dries, it would also clump and give a spider-web appearance and god no one wants that! Lastly, it's so hard to wash off and I felt that I was just washing my eyelashes away while washing it off..
Victoria M.
Herndon, VA
Really wanted to love this! It's wet, the wand is too big and it's super super clumpy. I like voluminous almost clumpy lashes, but this did not work for me. Also, it smeared all over my under eyes and eyelids. Seriously no matter how much a set it, I used everything Laura Mercier powder, RCMA, Skin Food Peach Sake powder, Innisfree, etc etc. Nothing seemed to work I always came back home with raccoon eyes.
ashley s.
Jonesboro, AR
I may have gotten a bad tube when I bought this, but this mascara had a very funky smell. It smelled like a mix of chemicals and maple syrup (weird, I know.) This also flaked on me making it not too long lasting. I personally won't be buying colossal mascara again, but I will try other maybelline mascaras.
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
This is my everyday mascara. It gives the perfect volume and length to my eyelashes without clumping them. It also comes in a true black color which is absolutely awesome for my dark features. I have very sensitive eyes and this mascara causes no irritation. It is very affordable and so easy to find. You can find it at Ulta, Walgreens, CVS and Walmart.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?