BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Buy on lookfan...*
  • "It maybe an old mascara, but it's amazing! It gives you that nice lift to your lashes. It gives your lashes an incredible amount of volume and other than that it's super affordable! I really, really recommend this mascara!" in 65 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara, I love it! It's very long lasting which is so useful because it means I don't have to top up throughout the day. It's super affordable and easy to apply. I am definitely going to re-purchase this product." in 19 reviews
  • "I have long lashes and they tend to get a little clumpy when I use some mascaras but this definitely kept them from sticking together and made my lashes look beautiful all day! I totally recommend it!" in 18 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes super long and dark! Just how I like it! Water proof, kind of hard to get off at night but could last through a rain storm! " in 18 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by the huge brush - this mascara delivers mouth-wateringly awesome volume in a couple of flicks. Doesn't seem to smudge and separates lashes really well. Delicious jet-black colour but with a matt finish - seems to make the black colour even more intense. Fantastic to max out your top lashes with. Care required for lower lashes or alternatively use a different mascara with a smaller brush - such as Rimmel's Day 2 Night. Gives great lash and is mid-priced too - what are you waiting for?" in 12 reviews
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Maybelline mascaras never fail to disappoint me, this one is another favorite of mine. Love the packaging, very affordable and most importantly it makes the eyelashes looks lovely. I usually prefer waterproof mascara as opposed to non waterproof mascaras only for the fact that it holds the curl better. Would definitely repurchase.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
This mascara is pretty good when you're looking for a full lash look at an affordable price. I bought mine at Walgreens in the darkest shade, and it is now always in my make up bag. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very easy for your eyelashes to get clumpy, but besides that I love everything about it!!
Lola R.
I loved this mascara but lately it just smudges on my lower lash and clumps my upper lashes. Maybe it's the wand that is too old. It was brand new but I hadn't opened it in a while. I will repurchase and see if that was the problem. Other than that, this mascara made my lashes look colossal.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
I liked the color and thickness of this one, but the extra large tube makes it a bit unwieldy in the purse. I also felt like it dried out a bit faster than usual.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
This is a great mascara and I only use Maybelline mascara products because they have really good ones. It's very affordable you can purchase it anywhere. I don't really use mascara a lot sometimes I forget to put it on! But this is a mascara I highly recommend. It's not too heavy and don't make eyelashes clump together.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this product, it makes your lashes look longer and more gorgeous. It's much better than a lot of other products I've bought and it works good on a drugstore budget. It made my green eyes look fuller and bigger. I would definitely buy this product again.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
This was my go to for everrrrr! But my husband couldn't stand the smell so I unfortunately had to replace it because I started noticing the smell more and more. I would but again if it didn't smell as strong as it does.
Makenzie J.
Louisville, KY
This is a great drugstore mascara. It gives huge volume without making your lashes look small and short. It doesn't irritate the eyes and it doesn't clump and crumble. Very great product that I choose over some of my high end mascaras.
Mackenzie K.
Danville, IL
I'd say it's an average mascara. Doesn't do anything too dramatic for the lashes, at least when I used it. It was easy to apply, and I was a first time user. This has been a couple months ago, and I don't think I'm going to repurchase.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
This is a great product, it provides really good coverage of lashes, it doesn't clump like a lot of other mascara's do. It's cheap for the price and I definitely recommend this product to others !
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?