BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara; -This first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush. 20x Collagen Boost. A Colossal Charged Look! hy You'll Love it; Lashes look supercharged. No clump formula. For Best Results; Sweep from root to tip until a full colossal charged look is achieved. Wing it with our iconic Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Very Black Mascara
  • "It maybe an old mascara, but it's amazing! It gives you that nice lift to your lashes. It gives your lashes an incredible amount of volume and other than that it's super affordable! I really, really recommend this mascara!" in 65 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara, I love it! It's very long lasting which is so useful because it means I don't have to top up throughout the day. It's super affordable and easy to apply. I am definitely going to re-purchase this product." in 19 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes super long and dark! Just how I like it! Water proof, kind of hard to get off at night but could last through a rain storm! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have long lashes and they tend to get a little clumpy when I use some mascaras but this definitely kept them from sticking together and made my lashes look beautiful all day! I totally recommend it!" in 18 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by the huge brush - this mascara delivers mouth-wateringly awesome volume in a couple of flicks. Doesn't seem to smudge and separates lashes really well. Delicious jet-black colour but with a matt finish - seems to make the black colour even more intense. Fantastic to max out your top lashes with. Care required for lower lashes or alternatively use a different mascara with a smaller brush - such as Rimmel's Day 2 Night. Gives great lash and is mid-priced too - what are you waiting for?" in 12 reviews
Lauren L.
This mascara is okay. I like the wet formula. It gives your lashes volume. At times it can clump. I also notice after a few hours of wear that it starts to flake. I do not think this is a product I will repurchase in the future.
Grace H.
Very nice and smooth. Not very clumpy at all. Th wand is okay, not really anything fancy though. I use this a lot and it is one of my favorites. I also like it because its not that expensive.
Brenda M.
Linn, TX
I really didn't like this product. It really made my lashes clump together and not natural and the brush was too big and would touch my eyelid. Definitely not my favorite mascara from Maybelline. I wouldn't buy it again.
Mara H.
Another mascara that just about everyone has had at some point. I love this one, it never disappoints me and I always find my way back to it. One of my favorite drugstore products and ever makeup wearer should try it out.
Ashley H.
Temecula , Ca
This mascara works great to add volume to my lashes. I start with a lengthening mascara then top with Colossal and I can achieve the look of long full lashes. I use this pretty much daily and always have it on hand!
Violeta C.
This is a great drugstore mascara! For a good price! It lasts all day and is very black! I have repurchased it over and over. Going back to this one again and again. I bought it at my local walmart. I would recommend
Jessica C.
Kingsport , TN
Very awesome mascara I love this stuff it works so good and it isn't clumpy on my eyes it also comes in a very nice packaging and it last all day I use this product everyday almost I would highly recommend it .
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Truly volumizes lashes & lengthens a good amount, but does not really have any curling effect. The bristles are quite big and the brush itself is wide and bulky, so you can’t really get up in the roots of your lashes. This mascara also needs a little extra time to dry. If you’re mainly looking for a mascara that volumizes, this is your girl.
Teya Z.
For the price, this mascara could have been better. It was easy to apply, but came off a bit clumpy. It definitely added length though. The major con was the fallout after only two or three hours as it just didn't last long. It is a great mascara for beginners.
Jasmine F.
I purchased this from a local store and it worked fairly well. Compared to most higher end brands, I feel like this one falls short of expectation. If I were to purchase this item again, it would be if I only needed a small application of mascara.
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Es de las mejores q e probado la sigo comprando n
Valeria G.
i have been looking for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. However, my eyelashes are relatively straight and I'm worried about cumpling. Has anyone tried and with eyelashes similar to mine? How did it go?
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Does this get super clumpy?
Veronica U.
Pinconning, MI
How does this compare to the original Colossal mascara? I love the length and volume it provides - is this even more?
I love it this product, but how do i i get to Uruguay?